Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 FH's History. (2002-2004 / 2007-2012) 
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post FH's History. (2002-2004 / 2007-2012)
My name is Yomuchan, (known as Yomu, YomToxic, that annoying, recurring wannabe RPG villain, Shogun Yomuchan, etc.) And on this day, Tuesday, the Third of July, year 2012AD, 6th Era of the Lord, I will begin writing down all I know of this land's great history.

-

For the first part of this endeavor, I made the pilgrimage to High Spamgus somewhere in 2011, an isolated palace on the summit of the the Saucemount - the highest mountain in the land, and home to the Once and Future Spam Emperor.

He is millenia old; old before the ages. And he was there when the first era was young.

-

FH would have survived with or without Lime
like how it lives without Klacid
Like some sort of unholy zombie
FH has always been in a constant cycle of reincarnation

Exactly my point
It dies, it gets remade, it dies, it gets remade
I remember when it was on such a shitty server we coudent have blood in our signatures.
But it was still alive.

Proboards? Think so. It was the first FH I joined.
See, all this beeing said,
I think FH will come back to life under Lime
I think he does an OK job as an admin

Hanzo talks about how FH was dead before

Watched I own time
Signed up
Someone already had the name Kenshin
Raged
Changed username to Hanzo
Good times begin!
Cept the site was dead when I got there
Thats why I always think FH can come back to life at anytime
The FH I got to first was like an empty shell

You coudent even have blood in your sigs lol,
it was a freeboard with strict moderation

Me: Proboards?

Sort of
But crappier
Yeah, I got there and the two most active members
were AmSidar and Dustin lol
Until I got there. And then Shocksock a week after me.
Then business picked up::P

Me: sO....So.... we need to summon Shocksock.

Naw, you just gotta hold out until the next generation of guys get there
Keep making shit and putting it up on newgrounds

I mean, in order of what I remember, I got there, then Shock, then Newpurple, then PKB, then Someguy...

And all the random less active members inbetween lol
Oh, CBP between PKB and Someguy

But
Every member grows off the last sort of
Just gotta wait for that one fucker interested enough
I started off on FH by reading the old threads on page 40
Sorry I'm ranting like a mothefucker::P

Back when I was a noob there was nothing fucking cooler than the old members coming back

I figure life is just about holding the fuck out
Seige mentallity FOR THE WIN

What do you think
Klacid was thinking
Or had envisioned
When he made Forkheads?

Me: Remember those pre-Iown time flashes of his?

Yup

Me: I think he needed a place where rookie flash animators could gather, and get constructive criticism from people.

I wish I could remember the proboards better
Haha, a little known fact
I was not the first popular spammer

I can't remember the name of the first guy, except he got perma banned about a month before I arrived
A martyr for the comming revolution!
Ayeee, appreantly he kept doging bans for awhile
Alas, Kodachi and AmSidar eventually did banish him
But not his spirit!

There were also two factions
I can't remember what they were supposed to have been competing over
Becuase when I got there both factions were dead
MATTCOOL
THATS HIS NAME
THATS HIS FUCKING NAME
THE OTHER MOD
WAS MATTCOOL
I've been trying to remember that for months
I'll admit I dont know that one
He was gone before your time amigo
Its weird thinking that SLSO was around before me

If I manage to get my shit together by the way, within the frame of two years
If FH is still alive
I'll probably have enough flash skills to contribute something of worth

End interview. I returned home after that. It was an uneventful journey.

-

The following is a transcription of the Great Stela of the Fourth Era. It was believed lost during the 2011 Apocalypse, however, after it was found in the ruins of ??? a few days ago, it has been transcribed for easy viewing. I have made every effort to ensure that no words have been changed. There MAY be some typos.

-

Spoiler: show
Hanzo, the Epic

This is the story of Hanzo, the one and only Spam Emperor. The man/beast/thing that ravaged Forkheads for 16 months and more.
He started off as a lowly noob, unknown to spam, and unaware of it. He frequented the music board of the original incarnation of FH, said to have been GOD amongst forums, and the beginning to many FH legends. Some say, that FH's greatest members were born there...

And in that board of music, he saw, someone doing something new!!!! This person why repeatedly posting song lyrics!!! WHAT COULD THIS BE?!!! Hanzo said to himself. And soon, he learned that it was spam, and he saw that it was good. So, he took it a step further and SPAMMED FORKHEADS WITH GERMAN SONG LYRICS. Those days everyone hated Hanzo, and Hanzo was banned many a time only to come back stronger each time. Those were the days when Hanzo became the Spam Emperor. Many opposed Hanzo, including Kodachi (FORKHEADS' GREATEST FLAMER/BITCH from olden times). Hanzo and Kodachi had many encounters and fought each other fiercely, and in the end, HANZO PREVAILED!!!!!

Months went by as did many challenges to Hanzo's title and several reincarnations of Forkheads. All challengers were crushed, including an idiot, named Shocksock (FORKHEADS' GREATEST IDIOT, from olden times). There were few who could challenge Hanzo, including Anime Explosion and Someguy. And there were several illegitimate spam gods, named ADP and NBV, whom, no one recognized, for they were cheaters in spam... But woe on all great heroes, for Hanzo got lazy. His spam declined in number, and he took less challenges... FH had lost it's spam emperor during it's third or fourth reincarnation. Some say that he will return, in his full glory, some doubt. But prophets predict that ONE DAY HANZO WILL CRUSH ALL INFIDELS!!! AND RETURN IN A BLAZE OF SPAM AND GLORY!!!!!!

###########################################################

There was a man on the second or third reincarnation of FH (ie third or fourth FH), whose original name is lost to the annals of time. He was an apologetic noob. And a random one at that. He was prone to adding monkeys to posts... It was MADNESS with monkeys running amok... yes those were days of many monkeys, and a "HANZO!!! You killed the MONKEY!!!!"

On his second incarnation of FH, FH's third or fourth reincarnation, History reveals him as Anime Explosion. This man, this man of monkey-ness made a name for himself, by spamming Klacid's inbox, and bothering him repeatedly to add him to the coveted group... the coveted group that was approved for the hentai section... And Klacid did... Many feared this man, and his persistence... some said he had no life, some said he was crazy... but it is confirmed by Hanzo, himself that this man was an admirable spammer.

Anime Explosion had made himself into a spam legend, up there with the great Hanzo, the stupid Shocksock, and the fake Gods ADP and NBV. It is not recorded when, but this legendary spammer, then changed his name... to a name that is feared by many... He became known as CrimsonBloodPhoenix, thus joining the club of three letter names. Other members being, NBV, ADP, and JMJ. And with this new title, came a new fear... a fear of being raped. He stalked and raped swtshiya (FH's FIRST AND GREATEST CATGIRL!!!!!), and made moves toward Amsidar, who fought back. And he did not stop there, no he continued raping, both swtshiya and random noobs... and fh was never the same again... many asses bled and still do.

CBP, went through many name changes, such as Celtic Water Dove, Red Alert, AbstractFusionGuardian, but was always the same CBP, and always returned to being CBP. He went on to do many great and infamous deeds, too many to list... but sadly, as did many great spammers, he was seized by laziness, and to this day, does not spam anymore... but noobies fear, for CBP WILL RAPE JOOO.

Queen of Flames

In the olden days of the original FH a legendary hate was born. From the sea of data that is the internet, came a girl, named Kodachi.

Legends say that she was an ordinary member in those days. She is said to even have been likeable... One can barely imagine, this happy girl who came to FH, which she once described as God, for whatever Godly themes this ancient incarnation of FH had. It is left for olden members to know, and younger members to ponder. She even became one of the ancient GMods, a rare brand of elite user. However, with the coming of Shocksock, and then Hanzo, she was slowly corrupted.

Shocksock (FH's GREATEST IDIOT) alternately stalked Kodachi and Flamed her, and Hanzo (FH's ONE TRUE SPAM EMPEROR) pissed her off with his foreign lyrics spam. It was because of these, and FH's decline, that the poor innocence of this girl was warped into what is now feared as the greatest flaming force in all of FH. It seems that not all members were left unchanged by FH's sudden influx of members who wanted hentai (yes, FH was not always about hentai), Amsidar was also, one such negatively affected member.

Kodachi quickly made herself known as FH's cruelest member. Many feared her flames, and more joined up in the fight to outflame her. But all lost... and Kodachi got worse and worse. As more and more flamers rose up to face her, and more lonely preteens (like shocksock) flooded her inbox with love letters... Kodachi began a reign of terror and mod-abuse... and thusly, she was stripped of her mod powers...

Shortly thereafter, she stopped frequenting FH, stopping in occasionally for the random flame, and sometimes even for a quality post o.O... but all remember the dark days of fear, from her flames and from her enraged banning. Yet some miss those days, of excitement, valor, and danger...

The Ancient GMods:

Few have survived the test of time. Many of the original members of ancient times have left. Among them were NeoBlackViper, Kodachi, Amsidar, Buu_Miw, and JamesMikeJames. But some have stayed, and have thrived. Among them are Allor, ancient GMod of mystery and horsecock, PoolPlayerMaster, SexyLilSeaOtter, and ADP, GMod of Pimpdom. Aye, these are a rare breed of Mods and members. For they are from ancient times, from when Klacid first gave birth to Forkheads. Yet even the mods stray from our beloved land. Few know of when they actually joined, and few remember when they became mods, but all remember their names.

Buu_Miw mistress of evil, and of kinky sex paradises. She was a hacker extraordinare and struck fear and awe into many a member with her kinky tortures and devilish attitude. Those who are unlucky to meet her wrath will get haxed out of their computer. She can now be found in KuroShare, a site that branched off our own, great Forkheads... She was the first ancient mod to leave, after being falsely accused of desecrating Klacid's great spam topic, when the naive Brysam was the true culprit. Both Buu and Brysam were stripped of their powers.

NeoBlackViper, the first false spam god and user of bots, was perhaps the among the first precursors of the great Forkheads depression. For he was the second ancient GMod to leave our great land. He is the co-founder of Kuroshare, of the Kuroshare incident and FH inquisition.

Kodachi, queen of flames. Once a normal member, but became twisted into the evil flaming force she is feared as today. She witnessed her decline at about the same time as the FH Depression. But it is debated as to whether she is a he or a she. Some deem her a robot, or a creature that has hatred for humans, especially of those of the idiot variety... but no one really knows.

Amsidar, mistress angel mod, was the other co-founder of Kuroshare. She was among Forkheads' first gender benders. In the beginning she claimed to be a guy, for her own protection, but later revealed herself to be a girl. Many doubted, including the great Hanzo (FH's GREAT SPAM EMPEROR), whom referred to her as an it. But she soon lived that down and continued being a fair mod of light and order. However, it is rumored that once she was a great spammer, dubbed Spamsidar, but she denies this. And sadly, during the great FH depression, and after FH's fifth great crash she frequented FH less and less. The mods gathered and voted to strip her of her power to pass on to some other worthy member, and in her rage, she left FH for good (returning occasionally to complain and attempt to reform FH), and refocused her efforts on Kuroshare.

PPM is among the oldest of members, one who was first amongst those who came and viewed Klacid's great forkheads during its birth. Little is known of PPM for he does not fool around as much as the other mods. But he is a respectable and ancient member of the ancient GMods.

Allor is another one of the oldest members of the great FH. He is another man of mystery, said to be serious and respectable by some, and said to be random and disturbing by others. He can be found tainting ppl's minds with thoughts of horsecock, and burning out their eyes with images from 4chan. And he is the ONLY MEMBER to not have changed his sig and avatar at all... It is said that he has had had that sig and avatar since the beginning of time and that he keeps it because it reminds him of himself... but one can only guess

ADP's name rings out long and wide in the pimp world. For he is FH's FIRST GREATEST PIMP. Bitch, you'd better have his money, or he will give thee such a slap of pimpness that thou shalt hath relatives that feel it. It is a secret amongst forum regulars as to what his name means, and it will not be reveal here so that noobs will not find out and desecrate his great name.

Legendary Mods

JamesMikeJames, was perhaps the most liked mod. Fair in rulings, just in everyone's eyes. He was perhaps the most popular of ancient mods. But the weight of this world grew heavy on him, and he soon disappeared from our great Forkheads and from our msn lists, responding, perhaps every once in a while, and hour or two after we messaged him >.<. This all happened sometime during the great FH Depression.

SexyLilSeaOtter was said to have been born of Marilyn Monroe and a sea otter. It is widely disputed as to how sexy he REALLY is... and many idiots, such as Shocksock (FH'S GREATEST IDIOT) have tried hitting on him in the hopes that he is a girl. Let it be known that SexyLilSeaOtter is a male seaotter of sexiness. Yes, the ancient times gave birth to many a strange creature, but SexyLilSeaOtter, is among the top.

Kitty

It is said that 90% of girls on the Internet like to cyber and that the other 10% are real. Swtshiya is an exception. Yet another one of FH's rare female members, she was, of course, bombarded by the flirting of horny little middle schoolers. Of course none of these bother her, because she was an innocent, pure, and kind cat-girl. And, well, she had Amsidar as her guard... But things took a drastic change.

"SWSHIYA I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" rang out into the forum. There was a great battle. For CrimsonBloodRipper was having an anime explosion... of love juices for Swshiya. And he raped her. Of course, Amsidar fought CBR, and swtshiya also, but they failed. This CBR is non other than our beloved and feared CBP (FH's forum rapist). In fact, he raped her many times.

Of course, so pure an innocent a girl cannot come from this kind of experience unscathed. For it was then, that swtshiya, also known as kitty, began to enjoy the Cyber Sex. And thus, a catgirl legend was born. She became goddess amongst FH men, and a symbol of envy to Kodachi(FH's Queen of Flames), who turned into an evil being through her experiences. But swtshiya was always a force for good. Everyone loved her, and she loved everyone.

But with Forkheads' Great Depression, she slowly faded from FH. Though she tries to come back to us, life keeps forcing her away. And thus she is caught in limbo to this day. She neither stays nor leaves, but visits every now and then to say hello to those loved ones, who are still here on FH.

Of Beast and Man

Few have the balls to call themselves a catboy. Even less, a kittyboy. But psychokittyboy wears the label as a badge of honor. Some may call him a furry, some may think him girly. But this catboy is one who spits on humanity and its ilk. Raised by females and cats in the heart of Texas, he burns with a furry, i mean fury against humanity and its stupidity.

There are men and there are boys, and then there's PKB. He is a prime example of the newer beasts that appeared in FH since the olden days. He became a Forkhead during FH's fifth incarnation. Fighting against ignorance and the prejudice that came with being a kittyboy. He sought long and hard to prove himself a man. He clawed and argued his way to a respectable status. During the reign of Kodachi's terror, he became one of those brave and hardy souls who fought and argued against the angered ancient. Many a time the argument was fought to a standstill or interrupted by Shocksock crashing the topic. But in the end, he remained as a veteran of those wars.

After FH was reincarnated for it's fifth time (making it the sixth and current incarnation) pkb kept to the general serious sections, where members sharpened their argumentative skills, and many idiots attempted to make themselves look smart. But one can only do that for so long, so he sought power, and rose up to GMod status.

He is yet to see his decline. And one wonders whether he is a precursor to things to come... Will more cat boys like this appear? one can only wonder.

end of the Great Stela

-
Personal history accounts.

Lime's Story
Just thought I'd fill in some blanks for the time i spent on Forkheads... I felt like this was a bit lacking.... maybe but who cares...

I came to forkheads around 2005ish. This was when forkheads was still forkheads.tk. I came there after playing Love Hina Sim date looking for cheat codes for the games. I had no idea what I was stumbling into and was caught off gaurd by the shear amount of unrelenting insanity and not giving a fuck that was displayed. I was a lowly internet n3w6 and my name wasn't even lime or demonic lime or lime demon at the time, It was just CaMaster. I had a vash the stampede sig that I stole from google. Forkheads was vibrant and active during this time with many factions teams and groups. Everywhere you looked there was something interestingly insane going on. I remember one of the first posts I bumped into was a post by klacid about a guro doujin about the sexuality of shooting yourself in the face. At this point that was probably the most fucked off thing I had seen on the internet, I was pretty innocent back then (thanks forkheads). I remembered seeing Hanzo, shocksock, pkb, meldecite, swtshiya, cbp, jamesmikejames, jimbo nerson bou, buu_miw someguy, hammm, darkjester, bubba, lil hizzle, amsidar, and phish as some of the most prominent members(these may be out of the timeline a bit, I don't remember). There was also this guy who would always put this weird thing at the end of his posts, can't really remember his name.. Willianatiortrio came around the same time as me and we were both aspiring flash animators / game makers. I fell in love with the forum, the hentai and the randomness, there was so much to do back then. I eventually changed my name to Lime Demon because at the time Lemon Demon was very popular on the internet. Forkheads.tk transitioned into forkheads.biz with new features and plugins which most people enjoyed quite throughout.We had a hentai gallery and downloads section that were updated regularly by the members which was awesome. I remember having a wide variety of items in the shop and having them being a big deal, I remember being about to nuke someone elses post. There were lots of great times with spam and making new ebuddies. I stayed for a while being a general nobody until I became a fairly active member. I put the title "forkheads addict" and the clubs and crews I was in at the time on my sig. I was a part of Catgirl Saviors, Global Domination Group, and WANGAS. One of the great things about FH was "MSNLand"; forkheads continued off of the site in this magical place and mass convos with hanzo ensued daily. These convos were like a blitzkrieg of pure forkheads golden age randomness, I love them no matter how stupid they were. Anyway I stayed for about a year and a half from .tk to .biz and left for quite some time.

When I came back forkheads.biz (Late 2006) was pretty much on its final leg and still fairly active. I got some brief time to check out the drama between Kuroshare / forkheads and the dividing of our members into different factions. It was quite obnoxious and since everyone was going through puberty hardcore including myself I decided to leave the drama behind and FH as well.

Flash-forward to Forkheads Rehab(Mid 2007). Forkheads.biz was officially dead and I came back looking for Forkheads out of curiosity only to find it was still up on a free board. It was moderately active and still had that looming feeling of the golden age still present, thus I stayed. I registered my name and reaquantied myself with everyone again. There was the same old people minus a few. MSN was pretty active and fun still with lots of magic good being thrown around. There were some newer members I enjoyed like 83X (Thanks will for the hook up ). We still had the teams clubs and crews and things were genrally still pretty random and spammy. the old rivarys from the .biz breakup where still remnant and there. Somehow I managed to gain some credibility during this time with the old members and was ordained into modhood. Continuing on near the end of Forkheads Rehab. the forum was active enough for it to count for something at least at this point as far as I can remember compared to the .biz days, mostly only oldfags remained. PPM Hanzo and CBP were the main admins if I remember correctly. There was drama Over PPMs girlfreind that went on during this time which caused a lot of butthurt and a lot of lulz (it continued for quite some time). I ended up becoming a recognized member. During this time me and Yomtoxic started becoming good friends and sharing deep and intimate convos about our love for men(we were both extremely bi-curious at this point in our lives). I can't remember at what point this happened but Hanzo decided to de-admin CBP and PPM and admin volorious who admined Will (will didn't like me at this time for some reason). I played both sides lying to hanzo while trying to bring CBP back into power from the admin panels. This didn't work and I was caught being stripped of my powers. Will changed up peoples accounts while Volorious destroyed the forums and userbase. Hanzo pretty much sat back and watched It burn (honestly it was time for a rebirth).

Quote:
Black
Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:58 pm

You Keep Asking, So I'm Just Going To Make An Announcement. If This Doesn't Work, I Might Have To Move It To the Portal. If That Doesn't Work, I Might Have To Type It Out In the Header. If That Doesn't Work, I'll Dedicate An Entire Forum With the Topic As the Title At the Top Of the Board. If That Doesn't Work, I'll Mass Email You All Again. If That Doesn't Work, FUCK YOU.

An Administrator (Not Mentioning Any Names.... ) Admined Volorios(AKA Psychopsymon; Please Hate On Him If You Wish) Out Of Boredom And Laziness, Who Then Admined Another Member, And They Proceeded To Fuck Up the Site. They Deleted Accounts, De-Admined/De-Modded Everyone Who Wasn't Them, Got Rid Of All 0-Post Members, Deleted Then Re-Made A New Set Of Rules, Edited Profiles, Deleted Ranks/Pictures, Finally Trying To Make the Site Their Own And Nazi-Ing Everybody Until We Finally Decided To Send In A Letter Of Complaint Out Of Utter Disgust To the Host Who In Turn Removed the Site Altogether.

Enter Forkheads Reloaded. NEOBLACKVIPER (CBP) Reopened and served as a place for Forkheads to reform its senses. It was a place for the oldfags to get closer together try to regain their essence. I spammed the hell out of that forum and was the top spammer for a while until Hanzo came along again. During this time there was a deep talk about the end times, and trying to revive the forums. Me and yom started working on a Forkheads RPG.

Enter Forkheads.info
During this time I was studying websites, hosting, and web applications and testing out various incarnations of what would come to be forkheads.net(which was taken at the time). PPM was the only person who worked with me in the beginning on these proto-sites and there were all experiments until I found the right web application. I found this thing called PHPBBfm would IMO was the best web app Forkheads has ever used. I setup the app on forkhead.info and redid the colors and logo to look like the original fh, I even did our homepage like the original forkheads homepage with a bunch of questions. Around this time Yomtoxic went missing (maybe some time before). I invited some prominent oldfags and modded them and sent ourselves to work at this time. When of the things that was weird about this incarnation is that it didn't have general spam, I replaced the word spam with random to promote general randomness with less spamming. It was a stupid idea but I made a lot of mistakes in that time. Everyone seemed quite happy with that incarnation and everything was going swell until we started getting errors that we couldn't deal with. Around Late 2008 and decided to upgrade the forum to phpbb3. Sadly this incarnation was short lived and its end spelled the departure of CBP.

Enter Forkeads.net
the time laspe between the falling of forkheads.info and forkheads.net devastated what little userbase we had. I wasn't good at databases back then so I wasn't able to salvage much of anything from the old forum and my users posts were deleted.
I did my best at the moment sacrificing money and time... lots of time actually. Fortunately I was able to make it work and slowly members came back and started posting again. There were some disagreements about people I modded and the site layout I chose which annoyed me due to the fact that in my eyes they were teh right choices. In hindsight I probably should have just listened to the users but it wasn't as big of a deal as everyone made it out to be; it comes with the territory of being an admin, all complaints come to you. Good things came as me and some of the members worked on a new sex kitten game, Sex Kitten Daycare. I have to give thanks to BlackAmethyst for being one of the few people willing ot help me on it. It did fairly well on newgrounds and gained us so much needed attention(due to the fact a new forkheads game hadn't came out in years). A rivalry came about when an independent artist on newgrounds who was using the sex kitten name started bashing our games which lead to some shit slinging. Eventually she came around and decided to help us on our new project, Negima Sim Date. Unfortunately Negima Sim Date never happened and we didn't get out a new game for a while until Yomtoxic returned. After Yomtoxic returned we completed the FHRPG and released it for download and betatesting. After that my time as an admin pretty much went baseline. I did various updates that annoyed people then fixed them. Met some really cute girlies who showed me their goodies (Thanks FLCL World). Sometea sipping faggot named "Haz" decided it would be cool to delete all the members and posts. (good thing we make backups, bad thing the backups were a month old) Pretty much all I did after that was general updates and random postings.

Enter OSHIT IM BROKE
So as I'm working my ass off on multiple sites, my boss i'm working for holds out on me and decided that paying me is gay. I am at this point almost broke with only 14 dollars in my bank account. So because of this I did what any rational person would do, go batshit insane and start scaring people about our site being closed down. I said some things I shouldn't have and hacked the site a couple of times (lol). For a month we gave over the site to Dietcoke who payed the bills. He was kind of a tool and acted like a general dbag wtih powers but oh well. After this Forkheads was up in the air I against my wallets wishes I paid for Forkheads one more time. After this I realized that forkheads was not where my heart was anymore and decided to give it over to Yomtoxic, my great old pal.

Since then I have stayed to help, update and do other random things nobody gives a fuck about.

And that's good old limes story.

Desmond's story
Desmond wrote:
Was here since 2004... When Klacid was still quite active. I remember Dariuss (that dragon sig), Dustin(whitepower lol), Allor(horsecocks and Genjo Sanzo), hizzle (fat-ass mofo), and some other oldies like someguy and PPM. Came here just to get cheats for the simdate, but got hooked becuase of the spamming and random bashing of newbies. Supplied a lot of h-pics back then in the h-board, spammed like hell, and got appointed as a GMod before the downfall of the second FH. I remember the site having a guest forum where everyone can post, and JMJ would post random starwars gif. Also, I was spamming to get that orb that costs $2000000, and one post costs $15, while a new topic costs $30 (haha I remember the price). My cash was almost $1.6m when Klacid suddenly decided to give the orb to CBP (if I'm not mistaken), and that actually marked the end of my spamming days haha.

Will be posting more once I remember more stuff, I'm at work right now, U-Verse is a bitch.

SLSO speeks!
SexyLilSeaOtter wrote:
not sure what year i came in and i dont remember much other than allor dustin amsidar and that guy with the apple logo in his sig. i made firends with some guy who didnt stick around for long he was a table bus boy at a resteraunt if memory serves. but aside from that when i first joined i remember the orange background was there for a few months then it turned blue after a site shut down and everything was fresh start i then took that opprotunity to get into a top poster fight with amsidar, of which i won for a while but alas she took over after we could no longer F5 F5 F5 F5 spam. Amsidar though. . . . man buu miw showed me something she saw on amsidars webcam, my life was never the same. i was one scard for life 15 year old. and speaking of buu miw after she got torch and pitchforked out of FH i kept in contact with for a little while and last i remember talking to her she was getting married somewhere in florida.

-

Black SeiKain (aka Zweihart aka Hell Raven aka Kain aka aka aka - WARNING: MEMORY STACK OVERFLOW

Zwei wrote:
Yeah it was one of those big admin cold wars for control and shit. With people hiding back-up accounts with admin access
and planning shit in case shit went down.

Some say that this legendary shape-shifter is male. Others say she's a girl doing an Amsidar and hiding her true gender. Others say other things. But I'm writing this so I dont give an fucks. In fact, I usually shrug and say "Sure, let's go with that".

Zwei has been around and seen many things. In fact, she's been here ever since the early .tk days; slowly but surely rising through the ranks until today, she serves as the co-pilot of the FH Administrative Section. Basically, if I somehow kick the bucket, and fail to respawn in a month, she and AFH gets the operations data (via dead man's hand) that will allow them to literally take over my online identity.

Also known as the Steel Dragon, Zwei is a brilliant military tactician who has foiled a coup d'etat by 4Kids corporation earlier this year, and specializes in being sneaky. She also enjoys classy hentai, quality OC and shenanigans.

-

With FH's history and historical figures now set in stone once more, I now move to the third and last part of this book; my attempt to chronicle FH's previous eras, from the ending of Civil War Era to the beginning of the most recent era,

The Civil War Era (circa Fourth Era)(2006-2007).

What started as a disagreement over simple site content and rules rapidly escalated into a massive war that has torn FH asunder. Ancient records and stelae show that the original disagreement was over the the permission of certain content that the current admins believed was banned under US law. In the end, some members decided to split from the site and create a new community to 'take back what belonged to them'.

In that time, the incumbent leaders of FH had grown complacent, confident that their empire would not fall. Those were dark times - but not darker than what was waiting to come. There was no Original Content, and the community was becoming stagnated. The sudden genocide on the loli was the last straw.

I joined the breakaway faction in the hopes of rescuing the surviving lolis. I was branded a traitor, but as they had no actual evidence of their claim, I was allowed to live in FH as well as Kuroshare. Kuroshare was a nice place. Quiet, and a sprinkling of OC everywhere. But then, financial difficulties hit me. I dropped out of the internet for almost a year. And when I came back at long last, something terrible had happened. Kuroshare was gone - not a single trace left of their websites. Using my technological knowhow- I quickly created devices that could peer past the mists of time... and only found slivers and fragments.

All I know is that they were attempting to replicate the old works, enhance and produce OC and continue the Sex Kitten Sim Date series when, without a trace, they vanished. All of them. My last known contact with one of the Kuroshare was a random blip on MSN... somewhere in 2011, with Kuro Sakura.

I still visit the ruins of their sites, just to look, and remind myself of the price of failure.

The civil war, was won by FH. But not without it's losses. With half the mods and admins gone, there was a power vacuum.

There began, the Sunset. (2008-2010)

Black
Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:58 pm

You Keep Asking, So I'm Just Going To Make An Announcement. If This Doesn't Work, I Might Have To Move It To The Portal. If That Doesn't Work, I Might Have To Type It Out In The Header. If That Doesn't Work, I'll Dedicate An Entire Forum With The Topic As The Title At The Top Of The Board. If That Doesn't Work, I'll Mass Email You All Again. If That Doesn't Work, FUCK YOU.

An Administrator (Not Mentioning Any Names.... ) Admined Volorios(AKA Psychopsymon; Please Hate On Him If You Wish) Out Of Boredom And Laziness, Who Then Admined Another Member, And They Proceeded To Fuck Up The Site. They Deleted Accounts, De-Admined/De-Modded Everyone Who Wasn't Them, Got Rid Of All 0-Post Members, Deleted Then Re-Made A New Set Of Rules, Edited Profiles, Deleted Ranks/Pictures, Finally Trying To Make The Site Their Own And Nazi-Ing Everybody Until We Finally Decided To Send In A Letter Of Complaint Out Of Utter Disgust To The Host Who In Turn Removed The Site Altogether.

That's The Mess Of It. So Now We're Back Here. Don't Get On My Case For Anything Because I'm Done Ranting.

-

The power vacuum was more devastating than the civil war. The Dark years, were an ominous preview of things yet to come.

But then, Lime, came to the rescue, averting Apocalypse for a few precious years. He helped create forkheads.net. It lasted for a while, until Apocalypse.

Some say that Apocalypse truly began when the site's layout changed to something seriously cluttered. Others says that Apocalypse was ordained by Klacid, whom we had forsaken in hubris. I do not know.

But on a quiet, breezy afternoon, it began.

Apocalypse (August 2011 to January 2012)

I cannot bear to write just how and why the causes of this terrible disaster came to be, for the scars still burn in my soul. Friends fought and they bled and they died. It was then, I knew. It was the end of an era. Things would never be the same.

The escalation came to a head between disagreements, hosting payment and petty rivalry and all of this driven by people being broke. Despite Lime's best efforts to avert disaster, on the 17th of December, 2011, the domain expired. No words could describe the terror and despair I felt that day. Everything I cherished, gone - all the posts, gone. Everything, gone. Nothing, but 'domain expired', The words hanging there, burning, like a death sentence.

Sometimes, I still have nightmares of it.

So, after an initial moment of sorrow, I set out to right this great horror. And on January 1, 2012, I somehow scraped together the funds I needed, and saved this site from oblivion's jaws.

Apocalypse was averted once more. A new era had begun.

I'm gonna do my best.
Y/

-

10:33 AM 18-May-2014

We've been around for a long time, haven't we? Let's take a headcount of how many places we've all been to.

AusISP FH, Forkheads.tk, forkheads.biz, forkheadsforumarena, forkheadsreloaded, forkheads1942, insanitylairbbs, forkheads.fr-bb.com, tdforums.iowoi.org, gtfomyinternets.forumotion.com, fh4ever, and finally forkheads.net. 12 incarnations since 2003. We must be one hell of a tough bunch.

4 pcs.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
Post Re: FH's History. (2002-2004 / 2007-2012)
kitty really happy to take part of it >^-^<

sry i could not say as to what happened between 2004-2007 since i was not a part of it until end of 2007

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
correction 2006. i may have been a member sooner than that but only for the cheat codes. i didn't really join in conversations til later. sometime before turning either 20 or 21. been so long that i can't remember how far back that was

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:

20. :shinjif

4 pcs.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
lol so that would be 2006...it really is too bad that my old laptop that i had used at that time broke down on me along with all that went on during that time...i can remember some of the stuff

1. meldecite - sweet young girl. everyone adored her as much as they adored buu miw and me. even crimson wanted a piece of her. but as being the ultimate catgirl i won her heart. she even confessed to me her real name through PM. it was like a sacred love between two catgirls. i very much took her under my wing, not letting anyone take her with perhaps the exception of hizzle. but in due time mel had also disappeared from the site. but i was able to keep in touch with her through facebook. she's alive and well going through school and happy with her long time boyfriend. as her previous mistress i do miss having her around but i'm happy for her.

2. lil hizzle - he was well known as being the pimp of the site and in irl. he was also the main creator of the infamous "Savious Catgirl Mansion/Club". many nights we held parties, bringing such vivacious life into the mansion that would sooner or later only become of the past. PKB often left dead bodies in the fridge during those parties which took time to be put in the basement for his pleasure. as catgirl i entertained the men serving drinks and dancing. the parties were well known to last for many hours every night until we exhausted ourselves. his popularity was as high as crimson's, mainly with all the females of course. when crimson was not on, he took the chance to be with the girls.

3. buu miw - she showed up around the same time as i did. like me, she also was preyed upon by the guys. amsidar saved her at the same time as she did for me. but sadly it would not work. she too was raped. but later crimson had his eyes mainly set on me and left buu miw alone. she also went under my wing during the times amsidar could not take on the protective role. before fading into the background she had made a picture drawing collaboration of all the members for my birthday. during this time, the week prior to my birthday i had been in the hospital which i mentioned to everyone. it was a gift i would never forget and truly thankful for.

4. will - he was as young as meldecite. a true sweetheart. he often helped out with the site and quite the joker. he knew how to make me laugh and smile especially during my down days. both him and lime often worked together to do their best when things were taking a toll on the site. he too vanished in due course. as of the present his situation is very much like mel's --- in school and happy with a wonderful girlfriend.

5. neko takkun - ah one of the other catboys besides PKB. he wasn't on the site as much though. he and i paraded throughout the site like two cats in love, ignoring the rest of the world. i was his during those moments. he was younger than me but age doesn't matter as much nowadays. he worked for an anime company while living in L.A.. eventually his work would be the one thing that took him away from me. i have only heard from him once since then. he did come back for me but soon to leave again. that would be the last time to ever hear from him.

hmmm i'll try to think more on this.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
oops about the picture drawing collaboration - that was actually bou (sry girl i seem to mix the two even up until now) =P

6. JP - lol another guy younger than me and worshipped me on the site as much as the others did. he sure left his mark on the site. he did just about everything as everyone else did doing whatever it took to survive in the world of FH. the boy certainly tried to steal me from the others but unsuccessfully able to. once that era was over was when he also disappeared and sadly soon to be forgotten by many (except me of course).

hey yomi...do u have a copy of that picture bou made? can i have it if u do?? pls~!!! i would like to put it in my memoir

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Initializing hyperscan device. Stand by.

4 pcs.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Ignition! Initiate nuclear fusion sequence!

Fusion ready! Search data - image90_bou!

Match found!

Uploading...

Verify?

4 pcs.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
omg~!!! ur awesome~!!!! thanks~!!! *hugs n kisses*

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Group: ORANGE?!?
I rise from the rubble of the old generation to take my thrown
I don the tribal pant and scream into the sky
The new generation is rising and I am its opening act

Still I wish I could have joined the site sooner but around the 2007 to 2011 era I was in minitokyo causing hell with my merry band of fellows and it required my full attention

Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Bapholada, Lucifer, Loki, Satan,

Cthulhu, Lilith, Della! Blood, to you all!

I'm the wolf, yeah!
I am the wolf! It's close, it's coming. You have come.
The witness to the end, of time. It's now! I will rise to
her side! I don't need the words!
I'm beyond the words!

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
truly back then was FH's greatest times ever~!!!!

but once everyone moves on this site will become a mere skeleton of what was once was

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
I have seen it happen before it is not a fun thing
especially if you are one of the only old ones left

I'm the wolf, yeah!
I'm beyond the words!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
mhm indeed. im doing my best to stick around until it really is completely over

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Good for you keep the dream alive girl !

I'm the wolf, yeah!
I'm beyond the words!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
of course!

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next