Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Dream Diary: A different world 
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
Post Dream Diary: A different world
So I had another of those strange dreams. It started off pretty good, but then I don't know what the fuck happened. I altered some small parts of the story a bit to make it more interesting and to make everything fit. Dreams tend to lack logic. But the whole concept of the story is still the same.

Ch1: Confessing My Love

There she was, the love of my life. My X year old self had been longing to tell this Y year old girl all about the feelings that had been kept for myself ever since she moved to this house along with her scientist of a father and 3 other families. Today I felt really brave. I felt like I could tell her. All I needed was for an opportunity, a chance to be alone with her, but finding her always helping her father water the strange cabbage like crops he had planted here, made it hard to wait for one. Today I had thought of an excuse, though.

"Hi... C-could you water my plant over here too?" I said. My heart was racing just from talking to her, but I wouldn't let it stop me this time. "Sure." She answered with a smile on her cute little lips. Her father looked at us as we walked away. I wanted to take her as far away as I could but crossing the fence out of the yard had her start hesitating. "Isn't it in the yard?" She asked as we climbed the fence. "No, I found it just outside. It looks like it needs a bit of water to manage. We're almost there." I answered, making it all up in the process. We entered a big field of flowers, and I felt we had walked far enough. I did not know quite how to make the excuse, though, but that's when I saw a big flower outgrowing the lot of flowers on the entire field. I had never seen a flower like this before. It was shaped like a purple Lupin but twice the size in both width and length as well as having a huge 25 petal flower on the top. It did in fact look like it could use some water, which made this all perfect to fit my story. "This is the one." I told her.

After looking at the flower for a few seconds she said "I have never seen this kind of flower before. It's pretty." and began watering with the water can. Not knowing how to change the subject to a confession I kept rambling on about how it was a rare flower I had been looking after for quite some time. I made up some story about me coming to watch the flower everyday at a certain time that happened to be exactly this time at 3 pm. "But I wanted to show you this flower... b-because..." My mouth stopped moving and I felt like I couldn't move a muscle in my entire body. I did not want to lose, though. I forced myself to continue. "I-I... I like- I thought you'd like to see it." A failure to confess was the first thing I could think of and immediately said "...Is not what I wanted to tell you." She had now turned her face away. I could not tell if she was laughing at me, was turning away in disgust or felt really ashamed to be with me. I felt defeated. I could not finish what I had started, but that's when she asked. "Would you mind if I come with you tomorrow as well?" "No, not at all! You're free to come along anytime... you know, if you want to..." I answered. And maybe this would work out better. After all, this is basically the first real conversation we had ever had, and perhaps we should get to know each other a little before making the confession. "My name is Arle" She said. And pretending not to have already known her name, I responded with mine.

Spending about 30 minutes discussing anything from our favorite color to what our favorite activities were I had made up a small list in my mind of the most important stuff.
Dislikes: The mean neighbor, carrots, ...
It was quite fun although my heart was racing the entire time. I only hoped that she had a good time too.
"My father is probably worrying about me since we were only going away to water a plant." She said. I soon remember the excuse I had used to her and her father to get her to come with me. "Yeah, we should probably go back. Let's visit this place again tomorrow." She left, but just as I was about to leave, I thought I heard the word "weakling" from behind me. I turned around only to be met by nothing but the field of flowers and that big one. That's when I realized that flower was shaped like the male genitalia. I immediately felt extremely stupid and ashamed, hoping I was the only one who had noticed. Nevertheless we met at the same spot everyday for weeks getting closer and closer until I finally asked her out, and she said yes. Now as boyfriend and girlfriend we'd go to the same spot everyday watching the flower grow bigger and bigger. Still thinking of it's shape and laughing to myself I couldn't believe all I was seeing.

Ch2: Quite The Scene

Today I wanted to take one step closer to the adult relationship. I wanted to make out with Arle. I walked up to the regular spot and saw her already sitting there, waiting patiently for me to arrive. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her. Doing the usual, we spent the entire afternoon with each other, but just as the sun set behind the distant forest, I made my move. Our lips met, and I could taste her sweet breath. I could tell she had been eating from the neighbor's apple tree as her breath had a slight taste of apples. I leaned over her making her tip over on her back and with me over her, the kissing stopped and we looked each other in the eyes. She was blushing and I could tell she was nervous, and so was I. I slowly lowered my head, making our lips close in on each other. She closed her eyes and puckered up, looking rather childish and cute. I loved it. Leaning on my elbows to reduce the weight on her, I lowered my head even further until our lips met again, this time as a full blown adult kiss. I could hear her heavy breathing and our kissing noises getting louder and louder. I moved my tongue inside her mouth and swirled it around hers. We kept this going for what feels like an eternity with small pauses every now and then. I wanted more, though. I started caressing her neck and shoulders with my arms while maintaining my balance over her. She didn't seem to object. I rolled over to her side and she turned with me, she then closed in on me, resting her head on my right arm, only centimeters away from my chest, and leaving my left arm completely free. I started stroking her back with my free arm, hugging her tightly with my right. Both her arms were pressed against my body, with her hands below her chin. Her one-piece dress made it impossible to get my hand to touch her bare back, however. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to feel her skin, and I wanted her to feel mine.

I rolled her over on her back again, still resting her head on my right arm, then I slowly started unbuttoning her dress up front. She was slightly shaking and so I paused for a bit, kissing her again and again to calm her down, and it seemed to work. I had unbuttoned her completely and I slowly opened up the dress, exposing her soft pink nipples on a completely flat chest, as well as the cute little bellybutton. Her face was now completely red, and I was starting to sweat myself. Her arms were resting in V-like shapes in both directions, leaving her chest completely bare. I laid my hand on her I could feel her heart beat fast. "It's beating just as fast as mine." I said, and pressed my ear against her. "This is so embarrassing..." She answered. Sounding like she was about to shed a tear at any moment. I ignored her words and started rubbing my cheek against her left breast, and my left hand touching her right nipple. Her breathing became shaky and deep. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked. She didn't reply. "We can always keep going another time if you feel you're not ready yet." I said, stopping my caressing of her flat chest, but all she could make was a small squeak. I removed myself from her, but was soon stopped as she grabbed my shirt. She didn't say anything, but she wanted me to stay close to her, it seemed, and so I did. I started caressing her chest again, grabbing her right nipple with my left hand, then moving in with my mouth on her right. I gently kissed it and started moving my tongue around it while gently pinching and rubbing her other nipple with my fingertips. Her left leg moved a bit and came in contact with a bulge that had been going on for quite a while now. I was harder than any type of rock ever to exist and she had just noticed it. "I-it's hard." She stuttered, and I replied "O-of course... Doing all this makes it impossible not to be hard.". She started stroking my bulge with her hands. "Will this make you feel good?" she asked, and I quickly nodded, said "Yes. I want to make you feel good too." and started reaching down below her bellybutton. My hand met her panties and I started rubbing around her special area. She turned to fetal position, holding my hand between her legs, however still allowing me to keep rubbing her snatch area now starting to get moist. Her hand was now down my pants and her skin was meeting mine, rubbing my dick back and forth in a slow motion. I was getting close to my limit, and decided it was time for me to touch her snatch directly without panties, and my hand dug inside her panties, allowing my fingers to reach her wet little "innie" pussy. However, we were abruptly interrupted by a voice saying "You don't deserve her."

I stopped touching Arle and looked up. There was nothing there. Arle stopped moments after she noticed that I was looking around. "Is something wrong? Am I no good?" she asked grabbing my shirt, shyly. I quickly answered "No, it's just that I heard someone say something just now.". We looked around but saw no one. I was certain I had heard something. Arle sat up and buttoned her shirt. "We should head home, it's getting dark." she said, and I agreed although I hated the fact that we had to stop, and I'm sure she felt the same, or at least I hoped so. "Go on ahead, I'm going to look around." I said and got up. Recognizing the look on her face, I could tell she was worried. "I'll be back in just a minute, don't worry. It's probably nothing." And we parted ways. The field was not far from our house and it would take only a few minutes to get back inside. Immediately after Arle had left, a familiar voice echoed through my mind. "I let you have your fun." I jumped, startled, and started looking around. "Here I am!" a boy said. He had pink hair and orange lips, but other than that, looked just like me, or rather just like he was related to me. "But now it's time you repay me." He said. Seeing he was standing right where a giant flower had used to grow made me realize he was not a regular boy. "Who are you?" I asked. "What are you talking about? I'm your brother, like I've always been."

Ch3: The Brother I Always Had (here is where shit gets whack, yo!)

My mind was swarmed with memories of a different world. I world where everything he just said was true. The two clashing realities that were in my head caused great confusion, and I felt like I needed to sit down. "What is happening? How come I suddenly remember you from my entire life? Why is it that you appear as my brother? Who are you really?" I asked, although already knowing the answer. He was my twin brother, born on the same day as me, always sharing the same room as me, always living the same kind of life as me. His name was Pink, because of his natural pink hair. "We better hurry. The sun has already set." He said. We headed back home. As we made it back to the house we met Arle. "I found him!" Pink shouted. "He was at his usual spot." I had gone to this spot for the past few months to gaze at the field of flowers. "Gee, we were so worried about you." Arle said with her arms on her hips. I always thought she looked so cute like that. But that of course was nothing I could tell her. Why, you ask? Because she was my brother's girlfriend.

As the thought passed my mind, I felt my heart ache. No, this wasn't right! She was my girlfriend! I finally confessed to her just a month ago. We fell in love and we went to the field to do something. I could no longer remember what we were supposed to do in the field. Was it to meet my brother there? "Ah, there you are. I need your help with something." Arle's father called me. I never talked to him, yet I always seem to have known him. He was growing cabbage. He seemed to like cabbage, though I had no idea why he'd grow such a big load of them since in the end he'd not eat nor sell them. He'd just let them grow and wither. "I want you to eat this cabbage." He told me. I looked at him in a skeptical manner. "Just do it. You'll start to remember everything." he said. I hesitated, but did what he told me. After all, he was apparently someone close to me. At least that's what my mind told me. After taking the first bite of the cabbage, my mind went wild. I started getting a clear vision of two different scenarios that had played out during this past month. One where I had confessed to my love, made out and the rest, and one where my brother had stolen her from me before I could make a move. They both seemed so clear to me that I could not tell which was the real world. All the feelings mixed together made me sick to my stomach.

"Don't throw it up now. What you just experienced is the true reality of what has happened recently. For quite some time now I have been researching parallel universes and recently discovered a strange gateway between them. I noticed that once you consumed or interacted with an object from the other world you would see occurrences that had happened in that world during the specific object's lifetime. I've been growing these cabbages between two different universes. What you remember now is something that happened in both. I am uncertain of what is causing this rift between parallel universes but I believe you're holding the key to it." His words struck me like lightning. I was completely dumbstruck. Not even trying to understand what he had said I blurted out "Then which one is real? Which universe is real? I've got to know!".
"They both are." he responded. "What is strange, is that the moment I saw you come back here from the field, I could see that you had been in both parallel universes. There is a parallel you in the universe you are currently in, and you two may be the cause of this rift between universes. It is however extremely important that you never touch as you are the negative version of yourself in this world. If you two were to touch each other, you would merge and cause a neutralization of negative and positive mass, causing a gigantic explosion of energy that would destroy the solar system in both universes, even possibly creating a black hole." This whole thing seemed incredible to me, but also extremely dangerous. "What should I do now? I want to go back to my world." I asked. "I'm afraid it isn't that easy." He replied. "I can only create objects in both worlds, but I cannot move on from one world to the other. The cabbage you ate just now is the same cabbage from your world which means that a copy of yourself, yet not really you just ate it in your own world. In other words, there are actually three of you. One in your original world, one in this, and you who have somehow moved between them. I'm afraid I don't know how you move between worlds." he answered. "So, I'm stuck here, is that it?" I asked, and he replied "it would seem so."

There is more to the dream, but I am too lazy to write the rest. Maybe later. I haven't even finished the other Dream diary thing yet.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Rookie
Rookie

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Dream Diary: A different world
lkik7

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am
Profile E-mail
Level 5
Level 5

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
That, that was crazy. I'm inspired to keep a dream diary here too. Hope no one minds. It cna get kinda nonsensical.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
write away.
Writing it down actually helps you lucid dream.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
I too, shall follow your leadership!

4 pcs.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 pm