Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Story Time. 
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Penguin Army
Post Story Time.
I got bored and decided to write a good creepy story for you sick fucks. Enjoy! :D

The darkness of the alley provided an excellent cover; she would never see me from here as I stay hidden against the wall. I could easily watch my prey as she exited the building to start the long walk home. I had been waiting patiently for a few hours now, waiting for that moment when I would see that elegant slender figure appear before me, innocent but so willing. She just didn’t know it yet.

The beautiful mistress that taunts my dreams finally makes her entrance to the back alley. She takes a few quick peeks from behind the sturdy wooden door before stepping out onto the street. Almost like a doll, her skin smooth, unblemished, and looks unbelievable white in the surrounding lights from the street. She fumbles with her small purse a bit before setting off in the opposite direction of me. Her heels click slightly on the broken road, but she doesn’t ever fall. So graceful.

I keep my distance, keeping to the shadows, just watching as she makes her way down. She doesn’t notice I’m there, she never looks back at all, just the way I wanted it. No need for a chase, for now. I follow noiselessly, even as she stops to adjust her skirt, that had been hiking ever so slowly up her thighs. She gets her phone out from her jacket pocket and starts to dial, whom I don’t know and don’t care.

“Hey, so I’m off work and I really need a ride.” I can’t make out any voice from the other end, but I know it’s not a good response.

“Please, come on, it’s dark and cold. Yes I know it’s late, they let me out late, please, I don‘t want to walk all the way this late at night, it‘s dangerous” More silence. “I’d do it for you, just come get me.” I hear a few sniffles and her voice cracks a bit at that last part, whoever she’s pleading too, they aren’t helping her. I’m suddenly glad that this unknown person has let her down, my plan will work out much like I wanted it too this way and soon I will be the one she pleads too.

"Fine, don’t. I’ll just walk home.” She hangs up her phone and starts to walk faster. I see her wipe her eyes a few times. The poor thing is crying. It gets my blood pumping a little bit, she’s so distraught, so scared, it would be almost too easy.

I pick up my pace a bit, but still trail her without making a sound. Blending into the darkness, she has no idea I’m close behind her. From here I can smell faint traces of a sweet perfume. She’s always smelled so good.

She turns the corner onto another deserted alleyway and I know that this would be the perfect place, the perfect chance. I’d need to make a move fast. Swiftly I catch up to her, and finally she notices that something is amiss. I see the beauty start to turn to look behind her and that’s when I strike. Getting what will finally be mine.

To Be Continued!!!
(If I feel like it)

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]