Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The story of the misfit and the masked prince PART6 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post The story of the misfit and the masked prince PART6
“Let me go! Where am I?” Zara asked. Zara felt a sharp pain as she was struck in the face by the woman's fist. “Hey, I'm the one asking the questions. What are you? Who do you love? Who do you live for and who do you die for?” Zara opened her mouth, trying to think of what to say. “I am a person. I love...a man. I live for many things and try not to die for anything.” Zara replied. Zara was hit in the face again, this time with what looked like a pipe. “BUZZ WRONG! I told you not to lie. The correct answers are: I am a misfit and a freak. I love no one. I live only for myself and die only for myself. Now say it!” The woman said. “No, I'm not like that anymore I won't say it.” Zara was hit repeatedly with the pipe again. “Why not just say it? It's the truth.” Said the woman. Zara turned away from the woman in defiance a scowl on her face. “Fine then, I'll come back later. We have all the time in the world.” Zara was left chained, broken, and defenseless. A day later or what seemed like much longer to Zara, the woman came back and tried again to get Zara to say as she wanted. Zara again refused was beaten and left for a day, this repeated for a week. Zara now truly believed what the woman told her. She repeated the words back and was unchained. Zara collapsed to the floor laying on her back broken and exhausted. The woman kneeled down next to Zara and removed her mask. Zara looked at the woman's face through tired eyes to find that the woman looked exactly like Zara. Zara started to fall unconscious. “Now you can let me take over again. We will never be hurt as long as I am protecting us.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]