Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 OMG WTF MIND FUCK with Broccoli 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post OMG WTF MIND FUCK with Broccoli
it's the Story of Little Broccoli, the broccoli girl, unable to move, unable to speak she lives her life with her chest attached to a slowly slowly beating green heart which has roots into the ground. in the field with her are other vegtable children similarly tied to the ground by thier hearts, that is until the farmer comes with a harvesting machine. thier hearts chopped in half they are piled ontop of eachother unable to scream unable to move to get away the horror the torture! then the dark and cold inside of a freezer truck as you are thrown around you begin to bruise, the warm sun is gone and yet they still live bleading thier life's sap slowly and slowly still, the cold makes poor broccoli girl wither and wilt a bit, then out of the truck and into a store to be thrown onto a dirty wet shelf with pieces of those who came before you, The dirt, It stings her cuts and bruises.

the terror the horror the Torture to live in pain even still because as a vegtable you die slowly over weeks. then she gets taken off the shelf and put into a plastic bag, there is no carbon dioxide in the bag, so now she can't breathe, she thinks: "oh the torture, my heart is bleeding from being cut in half, I'm bruised, cold and it's so dark.. my wounds sting from the dirt and yet I must stay alive through this." then from the bag into a vegan restaurant where she is laid on a buffet table and the mennacing looks from the diners begin as they get up with forks and knives ready, they cut off her toes and fingers then slowly disect her body, and yet even still she can't scream, can't move, can't let them know this is torture.

then her body gone, her head is disected into small pieces each one alive and able to feel and think, some will be eaten alive and forced to die painfully in stomach acids, others will be burnt until soft and bleeding thier juices.

meanwhile: Cow Girl is at the slaughter house, a guy comes up with an industrial set of clippers and in one swift stroke her spine is cut at the neck, she mooos violently and thrashes around for a few seconds, until...

now they are both in heaven looking down.

Cow girl is able to speak now and notices a bunch of protestors outside the slaughter house: Oh! thats so nice! I'm glad someone is protesting this!

Broccoli girl is next to her and able to speak and move: Hey! those are the bastards that tortured me for weeks and then ate me alive and cooked other parts of me! I wish someone would have protested the slow torture I had to live through for weeks.. I wish humans would eat a little of all foods in moderation maybe then I wouldn't feel so bad..

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:12 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]