Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 ::sighs:: Fucking Bleach.... 
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL WATCHING THIS?!?! :evil :evil :evil :evil Good god, I started watching the Japanese version with english dubs, thought it was a decent show. Got drawn into the first major storyline: Aizen's rebellion against Soul Society. Fuckin like, 2 years later I'm STILL watching this shit because they haven't finished that fucking story line! I told myself I'd stop watching once this storyline was over, just wanting to see what the fuck happens with Ichigo and his Vizzard (think that's what it is) form. There's been officially like, 3 complete side-stories and there still hasn't been any closure on that original storyline. Finally, we get to see Ichigo and his crew launch an attack on Aizen's territory, only to have that simple plot get cut in half by another side story. Come back, watch the Captains arrive to save everyone, and as soon as their respective fights are over it fucking cuts away to another side (yet at least related) story.

According to the preview of this week's episode, evidently all the other Vizzard (along with pretty much every captain that didn't go to Aizen's territory to help out Ichigo) are finally going to clash against Aizen and his Arrancar. Barring anymore pointless side stories, this SHOULD be the last segment of Bleach that I need watch.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:19 pm
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: ::sighs:: Fucking Bleach....
They are basicly another inuyasha, or atleast are trying to be, I personaly enjoyed the first season with the save rukia thing but they lost me with the bount side story I really just wanted to see the whole vizard vs arrancar thing go down in some sort of apochalyptic battle. How ever the desighners decided that they were going to be retarted and give me no instatnt gratitude and so I said fuck it and went and watched hellsing

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:52 am
Profile E-mail
Level 24
Level 24

Cash on hand:
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
i just stop having interest in any anime that is way too long. like about halfway through DBZ i stopped watching it. too many reruns while watching on TV (didn't even bother in watching DBGT). i couldn't keep up with the whole sailor moon thing after the few seasons they showed on TV. inuyasha was tedious to watch and was hoping for it to be more interesting down the line. i had only watched a few episodes of bleach. couldn't keep up with it. by the time it hit 100+ episodes, i wasn't gonna spend the time to actually download them and stay in my room 24/7 just to watch all of them when i have far more important things to do. even now, i'm behind in downloading all the new anime that has been coming out.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
the max i like is around 50 but if it entertains me mabey 100

Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 70
Level 70

Cash on hand:
bleach is really fuking long but the fights are pretty good

Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Well, Bleach is one of the Animes YTV airs on Friday and Saturday nights. And being on there, you know it's bound to suck.

And well, Bleach sucks, no offense. I didnt like it from the start. Maybe because the only version I saw of it was the butchered dubbed version of it tailored for a god fearing christen audience.

I mean, it's unbelievably corny. They're running around killing ghosts and stuff. Yawn. It's sort of like DBZ and Inuyasha combined with crazy shinto mystical stuff.

I think it wouild be okay when I'm really drunk, I mean really drunk. Then the 'action packed' scenes are entertaining because I'm drooling drunk.

Wed May 27, 2009 10:56 pm
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:
I never really enjoyed anime except for Yu-Gi-Oh!...

Wed May 27, 2009 11:54 pm
Level 70
Level 70

Cash on hand:
Doesnt really bother me to much...

Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
digit-all wrote:

You enjoy that shit? Sometimes they don't even go by the rules (as pointed out in YGO:TAS). If you try and put a story behind a children's card game or a kind of action figure, you're not making a story, you're advertising. Who needs a decent story when you can beat a dead horse or sell out, anyway?

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
30kbpm wrote:
digit-all wrote:

You enjoy that shit? Sometimes they don't even go by the rules (as pointed out in YGO:TAS). If you try and put a story behind a children's card game or a kind of action figure, you're not making a story, you're advertising. Who needs a decent story when you can beat a dead horse or sell out, anyway?

Although anime rules are different from realrules thy even break the anime rules. "Fusion monsters cannot attack on turn formed" yet done a few tiems by YUGI and even more by KAIBA he even won a match in 1 move by summoning a bunch of dragons with the horn guy and then using Obolisk.. Yes that was 1 move.

Now for Bleach they are currently showing 2 episodes each week (usually 1 but for now it's 2 so they will catch up). The dub isn't as bad as what people think considering most dubs suck or edit shit out and Bleach don't usually edit shit in the dub. Atleast they say "bastard" "pissing me off" and so on a few times. Only voice I got problem with is Grimmjow cause I am used to his Jap voice but when he shouts like punching Ichigo for a minute he makes up for it.

This is actually considered a GOOD dub if you ask me based on how dubs usally fuck up with voices and mass uneeded edits *cough*4KIDS*cough*. The story is long winded and the arcs get dragged out but the fights are good (Except the ones Uryu are in he does nothing but run like a fag then win with 1 boring not so flashy move).

Too much filler and talk in middle of fights.. DBZ did it aswell.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:23 am
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
It's better in Japanies and the manga is worth reading .

Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 am
Level 28
Level 28

Cash on hand:
I just dont watch animes I just read the mangas, because the animes just make it gay if the anime is from a manga because the producers of the anime add fucking gay and pointless shit to it, the only reason I would watch an anime made from a manga is to see what the characters look like in colors

Allor wrote:
BLACKONESAREBIGGERANDBETTER

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 am
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
I'm just glad I never watched this beyond episode 3... Ha.

Subliminal message... You suck.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:20 am
Profile E-mail
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Anime has a lot of fillers cause they "overtake the manga" or something like that speaking of which Bleach now has more filler episodes (as if they don't have enough). Worst part is they put them in the middle of battles and they done that atleast 3 times and the fillers are 20 episodes long.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 pm
FH Doujin King
FH Doujin King

Cash on hand:
At least they haven't gone as overboard as the Naruto anime has with fillers, or at least not yet. *Shudders* I'll admit maybe one or two of the filler arcs were pretty good in Naruto but the rest were crap.

As for Bleach I personally liked the bount arc. It was a complete arc not like one of those half-assed "mini arcs" used in Naruto. Also I always felt the jump between Soul Society and Arrancar/Vizard arc in the manga was a bit too hasty. However the last couple of arcs were complete disasters. You don't cut into the middle of an arc to include fillers. The only reason I can come up with for why they even did it is the fact that they're catching up with the manga and don't want to end up overlapping it. But if that were the case they should have taken a break from the series to give the manga a chance to get more of a lead. Either that or they should have just put in one big huge arc at some point that would have fit nicely in the story.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next