Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Metallic Rouge (Neo Crapanime) **basic episode 1 spoilers*** 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Metallic Rouge (Neo Crapanime) **basic episode 1 spoilers***
I watched a crap anime a few days ago. called Metalic Rouge. just because I thought it might be a joke about a metalic rouge the bat or something. because Bat(that) Ass. Now then.

I could tell from the title that there would be something or someone called metallic rouge. I expected to have the means and wherewithall explained out in a way that makes you find the story attractive so you will continue watching.

That never happens in this shittanime. It starts off with the same dull grunge lighting as in most modern crappanime, but smooth graphics. and quickly you learn things are different in this anime than we are used to in our normal lives, except, it's not explained any further than "This takes place in a city on mars in the future" and thats pretty much one of the few explanations they give you, and they expect you to suddenly just "get into it" "I mean, it's mars so like, you should just expect it to be the way we make it"

Next they introduce the obvious themes of the series, that being slave class repression and drugs. only the slaves here are robots with human appearances like androids, and apparently they have feels.. don't ask for an explanation, none is given. apparently the robots need to "shoot theyselves up wit they heroin" every day or they die.

theres no backstory, in this series they plop you in following a girl who is kinda like a staff of some famous singer/actress whatever. the singer actress is a kind soul who takes in dejected people. apparently. and pays them a good living wage to help in a support role.

next we have a drug and mafia mixup, and people die. randomly. no explanation. this is the intro to the drugs. which we find out are worth a fortune each because they can get normal people high.

then we have a rich girl who talks through a mechanical bird, and is apparently a spy of some sort or other, but.. they never explain it nor anything about how she's involved or knows anything. they explain that she also took in this girl we are following but no reasons or really any backstory at all.

Next we learn that the robots are obvious. they have like metal built into their faces. and visible drug injection ports. then we get to see they have the feels and beg for their drugs when stolen because they can't fight back but don't want to die. they don't really explain how they are sentient nor different from robots nor people. (you are just expected to think this is normal, because idiots can identify as whatever they want)

then next we learn the singer lady is secretly a robot and has a hidden drug port. then she's attacked by the "red gladiator" which looks like a mecha kamen rider which kills the singer's boyfriend while our main character girl is watching. the singer survives and tells her to go home.

don't worry if you are still lost, it doesn't get any more clear, and there are no more explanations in it at all from here on out.

so apparently the guy that was meeting the murdered mafia for the drugs, got busted by the red gladiator and had to leave without the drugs. and apparently he was trying to get the drugs for the singer lady. So... the red gladiator is le bad? or just doesn't understand? no. none of that.

so the guy who was meeting the mafia, can apparently become some sort of joker/jester robot, and knows about the rich girl with the mechanical bird, and cuts the bird in half. No biggie not like she's been found out, no she goes to meet out in the open with our main character girl. now we find out our main character girl is secretly a robot with a hidden druggie injection port.

no explanation whatsoever.

meanwhile jesterbot and singer lady are talking and jesterbot convinces singer lady that she's too kind taking in random girls off the street when they are trying to hide that she's actually a robot from the red gladiator who killed her past boyfriends as well. and that takes us to their last theme,"sexual freedom repression" faggots.

meanwhile our main character girl seems to just be like "meh, I have no soul, i'ma eat me some chocolate".

bird girl magically knows where jesterbot will be and says "we can find the robot you are after there". jesterbot convinces singer lady to go there.

singer lady and jesterbot meet, our main character girl spies on them. jesterbot knows she is there and attacks main character girl.

singer lady is like "why did you do that, she's harmless! even if she is a robot!"

jesterbot "I think she's the red gladiator that killed your boyfriends, she's an anti robohuman love bigot"

<even though she obviously wasn't because she was in view when the red gladiator killed her last boy friend.>

then guess what? no actually our main character girl IS the red gladiator bot! but see jesterbot hologram POSED as the red gladiator to attempt to drag her into blowing her cover. he even posed as her to kill the mafia and faked not collecting the drugs to keep them for himself.

so.. ok so, what? yes ok she can turn into a red robot that looks like what killed singer lady's boyfriends, but it's clear she didn't kill the last one and didn't seem to care.. so if you guessed that this is clear to the singer lady who saw all this, You'd be wrong! this is a case of bad writers forgetting what happened a scene or 2 before.

so naturally our main character gil has been framed, so she should go after jesterbot right?

well turns out singer lady is also a transforming robot. oh but she's an "immortal robot", jester bot yeets to leave them to fight.

so our red bot should be like "it wasn't me! I don't care if you have human boyfriends lets go get jesterbot" right? WRONG.

no our main character girl is actually WANTING TO KILL singer lady's bot form. WTF since when?! (no explanation nor backstory given, only that she's been looking to kill her. well gee you had ample time back stage in private places...)

I mean did singerladybot kill someone of main character girls family? or was it her maker? did singer lady kill redbot girl's boyfriend? is this revenge? WTF at least give us a reason for why she wants to fight her. NOPE. but she was so nice to you, gave you a job, was softhearted didn;t work you hard, went easy on you WTF?

dramatic battle music ensues like "you should already be hyped now dude, it is time for epic smackdown, because you totally know why they are fighting and can totally side with our hero and want them to win because she is the hero, though we didn't explain that nor give you any incentive to know that."

now we learn bird girl is a robot analyzer pro and tells her how to murder singer lady.

job well done nutcase, return to base squad leader.

oh by the way whats your name redbot? "metalic rouge" because of course why not?

TOO MANY PLOT HOLES! NOT ENOUGH EXPLANATION.

!!!YOU FAIL!!!

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:26 am
Profile E-mail
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Metallic Rouge (Neo Crapanime) **basic episode 1 spoiler
Well, the anime just started, but I get that first impressions could count. Sometimes some adaptations use missing plot holes as a device for the story. Don't get sucked into it.

Also, the genre is mecha so prepare for tons full of shit. There's gundam and some other sort of shit. It's almost like Godzilla. Not to mention that there is this translucent cyberpunk philosophy shit like great depression/existentialism/nihilism/dystopia/collapsology shit like Of Mice and Men, The Great Gatsby, Animal Farm, and 1984. Malthusianism by Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus, or rather, natural law and/or phenomenons (supernatural, preternatural, etc), may stand to the test of time. Time will tell if there be legendary/comtemporary work of the ages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
Well, the anime just started, but I get that first impressions could count. Sometimes some adaptations use missing plot holes as a device for the story. Don't get sucked into it.

Also, the genre is mecha so prepare for tons full of shit. There's gundam and some other sort of shit. It's almost like Godzilla. Not to mention that there is this translucent cyberpunk philosophy shit like great depression/existentialism/nihilism/dystopia/collapsology shit like Of Mice and Men, The Great Gatsby, Animal Farm, and 1984. Malthusianism by Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus, or rather, natural law and/or phenomenons (supernatural, preternatural, etc), may stand to the test of time. Time will tell if there be legendary/comtemporary work of the ages.

nah, it's just a forced plot.

a very poorly forced plot.

I don't know this for certain, and I have no interest in searching to find out, but I'm guessing this anime is based on a neotard game which had a poor quality and broken story to fill cut-scenes between main fights. this is the feel it gives off.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
The animation studio should have done its research and focus study. Blind investments gone down the drain.

As for the neotard (neo-conversative or even far right instances) theme, I haven't research on its presentation delivery of its messages, nor investigate the production/operations and funding just yet. I suppose that the mecha and Godzilla instances would off put a post-war Japan sentiment. Of course, issue regarding the former imperial agent Sun Myung Moon-izilla should been a public concern.

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
nah, neotard is a combination of neo(meaning new) and retard, they are not the classic retards who were born with a brain defect, they are neotards who were raised and taught and trained to be retards. like the retards who believe they are really a robot, so they demand (but real robots don't demand anything, they do as they are told) to be treated in only positive ways concerning their idea of how robots are treated. but they live for and salivate at the thought of their desired victimhood when anyone should even hint at anything contrary to their insane fantasy.

these are neotards. doesn't matter their generation.

they often may actually be mentally handicapped, of the variety that cannot find holes in any string of information because they only understand the present and do not compare it to the past and just assume it all makes sense.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:03 am
Profile E-mail
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Ah, so it's self-victimization (not incitement [or even imminent action], although technically these two concepts are similar in framing, it's just one have a better legal individual standing). Thus, playing the victim as playing as the weakling in terms of manipulation. Quite deceptive, quite deceptive indeed. It's like usurpation.

There's a book called "Man, the manipulator; the inner journey from manipulation to actualization". I find it as a good read. In fact, it has not only the potential in psychotherapy and counseling, but also in law enforcement, criminology, communication, public speaking, politics, and the like. Unfortunately, as a science, the concepts cannot determine moral/ethical interpretation/implications on its own.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
Ah, so it's self-victimization (not incitement, although technically these two concepts are similar in framing, it's just one have a better legal individual standing). Thus, playing the victim as playing as the weakling in terms of manipulation. Quite deceptive, quite deceptive indeed. It's like usurpation.

There's a book called "Man, the manipulator; the inner journey from manipulation to actualization". I find it as a good read. In fact, it has not only the potential in psychotherapy and counseling, but also in law enforcement, criminology, communication, public speaking, politics, and the like. Unfortunately, as a science, the concepts cannot determine moral/ethical interpretation/implications on its own.

also, how on earth did you get rabid negabucks on the forum lol? I mean over a million nega bux, that's alot.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 21
Level 21

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Oh, just edit your posts frequently.

I almost forgetten about the concept of imminent action as well. Well, I just mentioned it.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]