Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 anti money army 
Author Message
Not Quite Left-Winged
Not Quite Left-Winged
User avatar

Cash on hand:
424,020.00
Posts: 11160
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: Your computer
Group: Registered users
Post Re: about the money
Are we supposed to be endorsing that Wall'o'text bullshti above?

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:55 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer
User avatar

Cash on hand:
75,498.50
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 am
Location: Elsewhere
Group: Oldies
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: anti money army
Well, without money we'd have to use the barter system. Which is the same thing as money, except instead of using paper and metal your using objects like I'll trade my mouse for your xbox. Coins and dollar bills are a symbol of energy. You work and you earn money.

And yeah, it's unfair, but life is unfair. It's basic logic. No one is equal. One person is born with more brain cells, another with a lot of brain cells. Some people are born ugly, some people are born good looking. Some peopel are just lucky, and could be a total moron and have a lot of money. It's just the way the world is. Life isnt fair.

The poor dont go hungry. There are food banks, soup kitchens, and most churches hand out food or give out food vouchers for grocery stores. No body needs to go hungry, unless they're too lazy to walk to a soup kitchen or whatever.

No ones holding back solar power. Some companies use it on their buildings. A certain goverment building in this town, most of it's power comes from solar power. Most of the water used in the building is funneled through the roof.

So I donno. I disagree with the idea. Though I'm clueless. That's why I am clueless furball. So dont even listen to me.

_________________
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell


Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer
User avatar

Cash on hand:
75,498.50
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 am
Location: Elsewhere
Group: Oldies
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: about the money
MidnightCrewBitchqueen wrote:
Are we supposed to be endorsing that Wall'o'text bullshti above?


I like what Kain said.

_________________
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell


Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:08 pm
Profile
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,970.40

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: anti money army
Ah, TENT. How he's grown.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,068,355.55
Posts: 29418
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: BEL AIR
Group: HANZO EMPIRE
Post Re: anti money army
HANZO SPAM!

_________________
[MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]
3333333333333333333333333
Image


Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:12 pm
Profile E-mail
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
User avatar

Cash on hand:
333,313,738.50

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 18789
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: ЇИ УОЦЯ MЇЙD FЦCКЇЙG ЇT ЇЙTО ОBLЇVЇОЙ
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: Nepal (np)
Post Re: anti money army
Lime wrote:
he Anti-Money Army

Hi there

Although forkheads has been a project where I created music for people to listen to I believe this new project which I’ve come up with is of equal importance and I must promote it.

Basically our money system is failing. Stock market crashes, depressions etc prove that our money system isn’t perfect but I’ve found out something else about our money system which is much worse than not perfect.

During the past few weeks I’ve still been a job seeker, so my job is to research corporations and I’ve found they all have the same goal which is profit above anything else. We can all agree on this.

When I compare that to my personal being I see this system unstainable in the long run, because the idea of the money system is to maintain profit and not human life or the planet we live on. Which means this system will eventually crash; there will be a stock market crash that will naturally end all money if it’s not out phased by us the people.

The reason it will eventually crash is because of the natural growth of our technology. Microsoft has recently tried to slow this down with windows vista, a heavier less efficient operating system to literally try to slow down our money system. Yet what will eventually happen with computers is that there will still be a demand for better computers, and the people will sack Microsoft, choosing something better. Making computers more efficient will speed up the process of finding that our current system is fated to fail. 

So what I suggest is not we just stop using money tomorrow, because although money is a completely unfair system it is the system we are currently living on, but rather we phase out money by giving out a never-ending complaint to everyone that we’re not happy with money.

Personally of what I’ve seen of the Venus project is a much better system than the money system we have today. You may or may not have heard of the Venus project yet through the plain obviousness there are some things you will already know about the Venus project if we go through and analyse them.


Is there enough power on earth to power the earth?

Yes, the sun is a massive amount of heat that is excessively given to us everyday. We are simply not using the technology to harness this energy. Plus the technology is held back by power companies wanting to sell you power from them burning fossil fuels.

Is there enough food to go around to all human beings?

Yes, it’s simply mismanaged; money creates a division between people. People believe that they are better or more privileged than the poor so they get to eat just because they have the money to do this. But the fact is this is a delusion. People with no money have just as much of a right to eat as the rich.



This isn’t just the Venus project though. People are trying to get off the grid in Australia for example. Buying solar power to reduce their power bills, but still the solar panels cost money, when the sun’s energy is in such a high amount this makes this insane because typically resources that are in such a high amount aren’t typically sold. For example no-one needs to sell leaves because they grow on trees everywhere (hopefully).

Plus the technology is so ill-developed it doesn’t allow people to fully get off the grid just partially so people are still paying for fossil fuels that still cause pollution.

So basically this is my argument for creating the Anti-Money Army. If you want to show your support please place the image below on your myspace page. Showing you’re unhappy with money. A corporation describes a corporation not making people happy as a corporation not doing their job, well who on earth would be happy about someone dumping waste in your backyard? NO-ONE. So no corporation is doing their job properly.



The money system to me it seems like it’s built on things being scarce. Like oil, oil has a limited supply on the planet. But the sun with all the energy it could provide us will rise and set until it burns out, which is our planet’s lifespan as well as the sun’s.

We aren’t creating technology which will secure life on this planet; we are making bombs to make sure we can destroy it. It all comes back to the unfairly built money system in my opinion, which is worth 2 cents since I have basically no money.

I get a Centrelink payment and since the Centrelink system with the job agency system & the government system not working together on a whole, there is so much confusion and disorder going on, that I get money with putting in basically no effort. Is this fair to all people that don’t get money from doing nothing? No. I admit this honestly, yet if I’m born into this unfair system all I can do is protest and encourage others to protest it.

So please join the anti-money army out of human interest and not self interest. Because we do want to ensure we can live on this planet for as long as possible, and with the money system crashing I see the future for people as being bleak.

Forkheads
The anti-money army
I want to give my music to people in whatever way I can and the only way to ensure that is to ensure that money will be phased out.

quoted from tent



fuckit, im still joining this.. or, well, already have

_________________
Image
PUNCH YO FACE
Apply To The Їи$aиїту Group! | Veiw My Ultimate Fh Tribute!
! ! '
© 2010 -2099 Headfuck The Wise. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
Image
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 
 

Similar topics

 
Marc Rudov Anti-Femenist
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Shocksock
Replies: 18
Will ADP become anti-Christmas like last year?
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Shocksock
Replies: 17
Apparently SOMEONE tried to steal my money
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: BlackAmethyst
Replies: 25
Anybody need some weed Money?
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Suicide Alice
Replies: 6
So I was kicked out of the Army....
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Guy
Replies: 28
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO