Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Crappy new year. 
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Crappy new year.
Ehh, who are we kidding: it's just gonna be the same shit all over again.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Crappy new year.
But anon-senpai, can you change the quailty of your year of you believe hard enough.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
I'm not anon, I just think names are arbitrary and a dime a dozen. Also, that american dream-type crap is all hogwash: willing dreams through hard work is not the only and far from the best method of getting up in the world.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:20 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Hard work is the only way to move up in the world though. Take for example, professional athletes. They've most likely been playing sports all their life, perfecting their skills and body. You, yourself are the master of your own destiny.

Link

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Hard work is the only way to move up in the world though. Take for example, professional athletes. They've most likely been playing sports all their life, perfecting their skills and body. You, yourself are the master of your own destiny.

Link

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:16 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:

Link

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:16 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Ignore a few of those, my shit is being weird

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Ignore a few of those, my shit is being weird

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
No worries. I'm just too persistent, strong and stupid to give up.

4 pcs.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:25 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
noname wrote:
I'm not anon, I just think names are arbitrary and a dime a dozen. Also, that american dream-type crap is all hogwash: willing dreams through hard work is not the only and far from the best method of getting up in the world.

the american dream is dead, it got burried in financial policies. all that remains is a stifled market where the rich are rich and the poor have no hope of ever getting rich and the jobs are deminishing except in government cause when facism grows from it's roots the first thing you need is to water it with more man power in the government departments.

I challenge you;

think of a legal way to make lots of money, a legal way to get rich, actually attempt to find out everything you would need to do to do it. now tell me how much it will cost. $100,000+ is what I'm assuming. do you have $100,000? if not, the government and Rich peoples club in the corporations have this to say to you "Fuck you, you will get no help from us."

You have to be rich to get rich. and if you only have 100g and play your money wrong, it sucks to be you, financial security happens at 5mil, do you have 5 mil? I'm guessing you don't.

bt if you had 5 mil you could join the rich peoples club, the benefits include being able to get insider information on stocks from the companies themselves, being able to recover from severe losses merely from the interest on you "special rate" bank account (they get 12%, we can get 0.06% if we're lucky and willing to wait 20 years leaving the money untouched), being able to walk in an out of a nice building with an office like room with a computer and bookshelf if you ever need to go to prison. "Hi i know I'm here for fraud and such but I want to go a party tonight with 'My people' I'm sure you understand" replied by a guy in a busboy outfit "dude I'm just the door man, this is rich people prison you can leave if you want man."

It all started long ago, in the days prior to the first great depression, america was a quite wealthy nation at the time what with our large exports of foods and technology and goods to other nations not to mention the revenue from oil and gold rush eras lingering on. Our ecconomy was efficient and our currency was steadily gaining value, our national wealth was growing. we had so much money that we could afford wars as we wished and recover from it swiftly within the same generation.

then the stockmarket was introduced, and it's model at the time was very much like loaning to companies at a high interest rate. it worked like this; you loan money to a company, they use your money to help produce products, they sell the products to foriegn countries, they make tons of money and they pay you back with 12 % interest, the only risk was if the company abused the money and then went bankrupt. at the time people were saying "the stockmarket is a way for everyone to get rich"

then the government forced a crash to happen with new policies. because they realised capitalism had failed, see; if everyone in america was richish then who would work the grueling labor jobs?, who would clean the toilets? who would do the grunt work?, who would fight in the army? who will be the slave laborers for the ultra rich?

the governemnt and rich peoples club have long been working towards mega corporations, when they realized that the stockmarket could give everyone money to start thier own small business run by themselves the rich peoples club nearly had a heart attack when they though about all the millions of businesses competing, heck it was bad for thier business, cause mega rich people don't want to work hard they just like to steal one good idea from a peasant and profit forever with not much change to the product. competition means always needing better everything and that means effort.

and so the american ecconomy became as it is now, ruled by the mega rich. the time to stop it peacefully has long passed as now the distance between wages of the poor and the rich are too far appart for us to ever play catch up.

the mega rich can run the government because the government never has enough money to run all of it's agendas, so they allow corporate lobbying, the corporations make requests of the government in exchange for large checks, yes it's bribery, but under the name lobbying and calling the requests 'suggestions' they make it seem legal enough for them to avoid the courts.

America is unfixable. except if the aristocracy are made to pay for thier crimes against the ecconomy and the government gets the boot to a new governemnt in favor of the poor.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:15 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
joshex wrote:
noname wrote:

the american dream is dead, it got burried in financial policies. all that remains is a stifled market where the rich are rich and the poor have no hope of ever getting rich and the jobs are deminishing except in government cause when facism grows from it's roots the first thing you need is to water it with more man power in the government departments.

I challenge you;

think of a legal way to make lots of money, a legal way to get rich, actually attempt to find out everything you would need to do to do it. now tell me how much it will cost. $100,000+ is what I'm assuming. do you have $100,000? if not, the government and Rich peoples club in the corporations have this to say to you "Fuck you, you will get no help from us."

You have to be rich to get rich. and if you only have 100g and play your money wrong, it sucks to be you, financial security happens at 5mil, do you have 5 mil? I'm guessing you don't.

bt if you had 5 mil you could join the rich peoples club, the benefits include being able to get insider information on stocks from the companies themselves, being able to recover from severe losses merely from the interest on you "special rate" bank account (they get 12%, we can get 0.06% if we're lucky and willing to wait 20 years leaving the money untouched), being able to walk in an out of a nice building with an office like room with a computer and bookshelf if you ever need to go to prison. "Hi i know I'm here for fraud and such but I want to go a party tonight with 'My people' I'm sure you understand" replied by a guy in a busboy outfit "dude I'm just the door man, this is rich people prison you can leave if you want man."

It all started long ago, in the days prior to the first great depression, america was a quite wealthy nation at the time what with our large exports of foods and technology and goods to other nations not to mention the revenue from oil and gold rush eras lingering on. Our ecconomy was efficient and our currency was steadily gaining value, our national wealth was growing. we had so much money that we could afford wars as we wished and recover from it swiftly within the same generation.

then the stockmarket was introduced, and it's model at the time was very much like loaning to companies at a high interest rate. it worked like this; you loan money to a company, they use your money to help produce products, they sell the products to foriegn countries, they make tons of money and they pay you back with 12 % interest, the only risk was if the company abused the money and then went bankrupt. at the time people were saying "the stockmarket is a way for everyone to get rich"

then the government forced a crash to happen with new policies. because they realised capitalism had failed, see; if everyone in america was richish then who would work the grueling labor jobs?, who would clean the toilets? who would do the grunt work?, who would fight in the army? who will be the slave laborers for the ultra rich?

the governemnt and rich peoples club have long been working towards mega corporations, when they realized that the stockmarket could give everyone money to start thier own small business run by themselves the rich peoples club nearly had a heart attack when they though about all the millions of businesses competing, heck it was bad for thier business, cause mega rich people don't want to work hard they just like to steal one good idea from a peasant and profit forever with not much change to the product. competition means always needing better everything and that means effort.

and so the american ecconomy became as it is now, ruled by the mega rich. the time to stop it peacefully has long passed as now the distance between wages of the poor and the rich are too far appart for us to ever play catch up.

the mega rich can run the government because the government never has enough money to run all of it's agendas, so they allow corporate lobbying, the corporations make requests of the government in exchange for large checks, yes it's bribery, but under the name lobbying and calling the requests 'suggestions' they make it seem legal enough for them to avoid the courts.

America is unfixable. except if the aristocracy are made to pay for thier crimes against the ecconomy and the government gets the boot to a new governemnt in favor of the poor.

The Old Ones have spoken. The Hat must become the Rapist.

4 pcs.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
noname wrote:
Ehh, who are we kidding: it's just gonna be the same shit all over again.

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:10 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
^^^AAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Excellent.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Wow one year later and my prediction was pretty much right.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
You actually survived getting shot in the head?

... neat.

4 pcs.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next