Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 DO NOT FUCK WITH THE LADY OF PAIN 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Pandemonium
Post Re: DO NOT FUCK WITH THE LADY OF PAIN
I don't even buy into the whole goddamn end of time BS. I mean come on Abaddon can't even take over ONE PLANET in ten thousand years.

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 am
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
Zweihart wrote:
I don't even buy into the whole goddamn end of time BS. I mean come on Abaddon can't even take over ONE PLANET in ten thousand years.

I know right? I laugh at Drach'Nyen....... slice through reality my ass. 13 Black Crusades. 13! But as you say, he can't get one planet. And yet he has been offered Daemonhood more than once. Just shows how it can be. And also..... about all the technology lost. I mean, SOMEONE thought of it from the start! Hey, they say the Emperor is a perpetual as well, so why not let him "die" and get rejuved? Or are they really going to sacrifice their entire race for one planet to a warp storm. Or even if there is no perpetual.... he is the embodiment of all those shamans. What about them if he dies? Heck, why wait with the Senseis? Get them together now and make a NEW emperor. Or at least do SOMETHING.

You know if push comes to shove in w40k, I think many humans would do fine elsewhere. I mean, let us not forget the Gue'vesa of the Tau. Will humanity end? I dont think so. Will the "Empire of Man" fall? Oh hell yes. Religious fanatism as a rule usually find itself a slow death at some point. The Emperor himself forbade religion. Idiots. I think the Imperium NEEDS to fall, so humanity can get free from this whole bullshit thing and start somewhere new. I mean in the lifespan of this galaxy, has there not been worse than what is now? Seriously?

When I play, I play as chaos. But if I were to bet my galactic currency anywhere, I'd say that the Tau has somewhat of a future. Sure, they might end up as the Eldar or the Imperium in the future, but that sure as hell wont happen in quite some time. Not with the following of the Greater Good and the Ethereals.

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
wait i thought end times was fantasy

anyway you are literly the first person i have ever seen say the tau have a future not even tau players think that

but it maters not all will be omm nomed by the hive fleats eventualy

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
short reply I know, but yeah. I like the Tau a lot as well. As for the whole star child/perpetuals/shamans schtick.... Well this all reeks of 12yo fanfiction to me so I want it to get shoved in a corner and STAY THERE.

Speaking of fiction and the imperium needing to get fucked in order for humanity to survive. I kind of have a RP on another site that's pretty much based on that idea. I have an unaging Chapter Master that has 6K years of experience and wants to bring back the golden age by resurrecting the Legions.

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 am
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
tuypo1 wrote:
wait i thought end times was fantasy

anyway you are literly the first person i have ever seen say the tau have a future not even tau players think that

but it maters not all will be omm nomed by the hive fleats eventualy

Conflict can, if there is resources and creative thinking allowed, bring innovation. With the help of the ethereal caste the Tau went from mudhut dwellers to space faring expansionists in under 6 millenia. Now they meet the world and what it has to offer, and they also arent as affected by the warp as humans are. If at all? I havent heard of any Chaos Tau..... that would be cool though.

My point is that this is one of the plot holes i was talking about. What is to say what sort of technology they might fish out of those creative minds of theirs. Their adaptability and collective effort will win in the end I think. They make multiple races work together, adapt, and are still growing. If any of the races have a future its them.

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:51 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Yes, quite.

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 am
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Zweihart wrote:
short reply I know, but yeah. I like the Tau a lot as well. As for the whole star child/perpetuals/shamans schtick.... Well this all reeks of 12yo fanfiction to me so I want it to get shoved in a corner and STAY THERE.

Speaking of fiction and the imperium needing to get fucked in order for humanity to survive. I kind of have a RP on another site that's pretty much based on that idea. I have an unaging Chapter Master that has 6K years of experience and wants to bring back the golden age by resurrecting the Legions.

Missed this when I typed. To be honest, the concept of perpetuals interest me. But I feel like they're doing it wrong. Way wrong. And the plot of it all is just so weak. I mean the shamans were obviously psykers. If they werent, they were similar to Tau Ethereals. Now lets use logic here. Chaos gods are born from mortal emotion and thoughts. But what do the mortals need to make this happen at all? A connection to the warp. Who has connection to the warp? Thats right, Psykers. The Emprah is currently being "kept alive" by the sacrifice of psykers. Chaos gods gorge themselves silly on anything that lights up the warp enough, and that usually means people with psyker potential or abilities.

Now, Mr. Emprah was supposedly spawned from the collective suicide of some shamans right? Any other explanation would be equally as silly, as he was a very powerful being and came from SOMEWHERE. It is explained that souls belong to the warp, heck before Slaneesh the Eldar souls to a Warp vacation when they died then got rebirth.

Now lets process this information. Wouldnt this, technically mean that anyone with enough powerful psykers could "breed" an Emprah of their own? O.O Imagine a Tau Emprah. Or Chaos Emprah. Lel, if they could figure it out during their paths, an Eldar Emprah.

I'm telling you, the W40k universe is so full of plotholes that it doesnt really matter if it gets canonized 12y old fan fiction. It's already silly from the beginning, and as such they can actually do a little whatever they want. The problems is, they're doing it wrong. And slow. And this extreme focus on Space Marines 'cuz they're humans. A shame that powerful humans that doesnt follow the doctrine hard often are lured to Chaos. I would like enough of them to turn "grey" and overthrow the so called lords of Terra, Inquisition and the Imperial Cult, A.K.A The Catholic Nazis in space.

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:49 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
That's actually pretty much my entire concept for mines really. They know and saw enough to know how full of shit the Imperium and especially the ecclesiarchy is, but they don't just become LOL EVULZ because of it.

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:53 am
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Zweihart wrote:
That's actually pretty much my entire concept for mines really. They know and saw enough to know how full of shit the Imperium and especially the ecclesiarchy is, but they don't just become LOL EVULZ because of it.

It is an interesting idea to spawn upon. Lay it on me. How does this Chapter master and ilk plan to turn this cesspool called Imperium of Man back into its former glory? Would be interesting to see if there are even more things that could easily fit into the massive plotholes of W40k :REESE

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Well, for one they're a fleet-based chapter so they're mostly split in fractions to hide their true numbers, only coming together in the depths of the Koronus expanse where no one is really looking. They've been working at steadily increasing their numbers and have been keeping very close ties with the Mechanicum, giving them preferential treatment and close assistance, and to a lesser extent with a number of Radical inquisitors.

They plan to start by making the 'chapter' into a full-fledged legion because besides the raw power of a legion they're also and most importantly a symbol of the Golden Age. A symbol of might and prosperity, in a sense. Their work close to the Mechanicum also ties into that, with the use of a number of vehicles and technologies of the time (Massive use of Deimos predators and their variants, small access to volkite, large access to Storm Eagles and Fire Raptors instead of thunderhawks) As well as their use of Legion-era formations (Seeker Squads, Outriders, Breachers, even Centurions and an equivalent to the Mournival.)

1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
LordofFlames wrote:
Zweihart wrote:

Missed this when I typed. To be honest, the concept of perpetuals interest me. But I feel like they're doing it wrong. Way wrong. And the plot of it all is just so weak. I mean the shamans were obviously psykers. If they werent, they were similar to Tau Ethereals. Now lets use logic here. Chaos gods are born from mortal emotion and thoughts. But what do the mortals need to make this happen at all? A connection to the warp. Who has connection to the warp? Thats right, Psykers. The Emprah is currently being "kept alive" by the sacrifice of psykers. Chaos gods gorge themselves silly on anything that lights up the warp enough, and that usually means people with psyker potential or abilities.

Now, Mr. Emprah was supposedly spawned from the collective suicide of some shamans right? Any other explanation would be equally as silly, as he was a very powerful being and came from SOMEWHERE. It is explained that souls belong to the warp, heck before Slaneesh the Eldar souls to a Warp vacation when they died then got rebirth.

Now lets process this information. Wouldnt this, technically mean that anyone with enough powerful psykers could "breed" an Emprah of their own? O.O Imagine a Tau Emprah. Or Chaos Emprah. Lel, if they could figure it out during their paths, an Eldar Emprah.

I'm telling you, the W40k universe is so full of plotholes that it doesnt really matter if it gets canonized 12y old fan fiction. It's already silly from the beginning, and as such they can actually do a little whatever they want. The problems is, they're doing it wrong. And slow. And this extreme focus on Space Marines 'cuz they're humans. A shame that powerful humans that doesnt follow the doctrine hard often are lured to Chaos. I would like enough of them to turn "grey" and overthrow the so called lords of Terra, Inquisition and the Imperial Cult, A.K.A The Catholic Nazis in space.

the focus on space marines is because of our spiritual liege

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
He got mortally wounded because of doubt, he hesitated. Mistake number one. Now that he is wounded, and is getting put into the golden throne, he makes the Lords of Terra and the INQUISITION in charge. Since the Inquisition can even declare the Lords of Terra heretics, let's just say the Empire is the Inquisitions bitch. So thats the second mistake. And sure, he needs people to send him their thoughts when he is in the warp protecting them, but turning the Empire into a religion (he did)? Thats the third mistake. As of now they are in political, economical and SCIENTIFIC DECLINE AND REGRESSION. Well yay, the Golden Throne is failing and no one knows how to fix it. Listening post on a planet breaks? Well shoot, people are too busy to kiss the Emprahs and the Machine Gods ASS, so they have no idea how to fix it. And he did all these mistakes in his final days.

He became a spiritual liege out of necessity. Had they not been such a xenos hating bunch of space rednecks, they would've done fine by allying themselves with other races. The Imperium of Man is just a bunch of Catholic Space Nazis that needs to be put down. :REESE

1 pcs.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:21 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Millenia into the future, I'll probably be there, sifting through the wreckage, and saying "These humans mustve been a very advanced species."

Happened to me once on a dead invision forum. I was mining for resources when a lurking member noticed my intrusions.

Turns out, the board died after a massive e-peen war.

4 pcs.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:50 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
shiiit

1 pcs.
1 pcs.