Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What did you guys do to Gen Serious? 
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post What did you guys do to Gen Serious?
Most that shit is Gen No Spam at BEST.

Get your acts together, Gen Serious was for serious, long discussion and debate of controversial topics. Not help advice.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:28 am
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: What did you guys do to Gen Serious?
"Quick! Hide/Alter the evidence! the cake-stuffer is on to us! :errg " - forum imps.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:13 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
LOL, FORUM IMPS. That made my day.

4 pcs.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Link

4 pcs.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:17 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Dev Team
who the fuck cares

OLD VERSION, BITCHES!

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
n0th1n wrote:
Most that shit is Gen No Spam at BEST.

Get your acts together, Gen Serious was for serious, long discussion and debate of controversial topics. Not help advice.

Hey, you can start PMing me what you believe should be moved from gen serious to gen no spam. I'll then throw a die/some dice, of various numericals from my DnD Dice Collection (It is most efficient in these sort of things. Trust me, I'm from the internet.) If the die tells me to agree I'll move them, and can then start to recieve PMs for it to be moved somewhere else from someone who is upset about it being moved from gen serious in the first place. In wich case I will repeat the prior method of caring by throwing dice (Still from my extra ultimate complete collection of DnD Dice. I can't stress enough how much of an awesome dice collection I have. In fact, if you're interested I will throw a die and/or several dice to decide if I shall write you a just as extremely potent and epic explanation of each die in detail, seperated by amount of sides by the die and by it's origin of purchase. Heck, I might consider doing it wether you like it or not if I ever run out of games to play and shows to watch again and again until I puke out of that feeling you get when bodily fluids leave in a rapid hydrobeam from your mouth as if you were a Blastoise's water gun, and a lack of stimulation (Bracket in bracket, that was a LONG sentence with no stop. Such sentences can be hard for easily distracted and relatively schooled people to follow, and is such not recommended for use. And my lack of grammatical skills personally shine when I get lazy, you'll probably find quite a few in this post alone!). Now, let's stop this silly use of brackets and return to the original sentence without further gay banter of my aforementioned exquisite collection of dice from various DnD retailers.) wich shall decide if I shall again care, and thus move it to a new location. We can keep this up for as long as we feel like, in lack of better things to do.

On a more serious note, help advice can be severely serious depending on the person in question you know. If everyone got their way this forum would look alot different. You personally might be an independent person capable of policing your own psychological pitfalls with grandeur and a bón, but that is not guaranteed for the rest of humanity.

Also, me being a bit picky about the message you're trying to get across..... If you were serious about it you should've posted this in gen no spam, with maybe an extra sentence or more points to it, thus rendering the previously written ridicule with DnD dice moot. I am having this fun with words and shit since it's in Gen Spam, the bread, crumbs and cake-filled paradise that is FH.

And on a final serious note (Despite my future silly wordplay. Oh, I can have fun and be serious at the same time, don't you worry.) , if you TRULY are bothered by things being in the wrong place..... send me or any other mod/admin a PM. I stopped caring around the same time the rest of the forum did (read Purps post in here again and again to get my point), but will definately act upon my Yom-given responsibility and look over your grievances if you actually do care. I might be lazy, but not that lazy. Besides, I log on to FH a bare minimum of two times a day, with the average being around 5 times a day. And if there ever is a PM I always read it. Might not always answer for <insert random reasons> but I always read them. An included link to said post will help dispel any lazyness and/or urgency for other matters (urgency being the aforementioned lazyness/caring we have at this place).

PS: Using words is fun, even if I do use them in the wrong ways sometimes. :whysosrs

PPS: Currently playing the Witcher 3 and am having a blast, although the storyline and sidequests are being ignored in favor of Gwent, the local card game in the aforementioned(I love using this word now) title of game.

PPPS (Is an extra P truly how you extend stuff? Or is it an extra S? I am just grasping at straws here for my own entertainment. Then again, PS stands for Post Scriptum, so an extra P sounds more logical. Post-Post Scriptum etc.) : After that I shall most likely give Tales of Zestiria a spin when it drops on PC on the 20th.

PPPPS (This is fun.) : But only until the 10th of november, the day wich sees the magnificent release of Fallout 4 that will murder Yoms integrated card through Dantes Inferno. You know, the circles, Dante spelunking around with Virgil, all that shit. And no, I'm not talking about the game Dante's Inferno, nor is the Virgil I'm talking about from Devil's May Cry.

PPPPPS (Last one, promise. Tired and want to sleep.) : And after that I can just finish up the last campaigns and survival mode in Samurai Warriors 4-II, whatever I didn't "have time" to finish in Witcher 3 and focus on buying my daughter a present for christmas. And then after resurrecting from whatever glorious New Years party that will be graced by my presence I shall buy some titles I've missed or know I'm going to miss, like Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void wich is retarded and releases the same day as Fallout 4.

GNITE! :REESE

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Wall of junk text I cant understand and...

AUGH! ITS CHRISTMAS SEASON.... TIME TO GET THE ANNUAL FH ROADTRIP READY!

4 pcs.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
The level of actual care I have may or may not be proportional to the amount of time I've spent on this forum in the last year.

Or this could be double ploy to increase the quality of posts elsewhere with fine, relevant posts but without too much substance in the Spam board.

Or this could be completely serious and I may feel personally offended that the land I once called home and gave me something half-way meaningful to do has been thrown under the bus, with the old traditions and cultural expectations of what was appropriate having been trampled underfoot by a new generation.

Or, plot twist, this could all be a rather uncanny and complicated part of an elaborate government cover up aimed at distracting a select number of people just enough to delay resistance in a sufficient manner to enact a subtle policy allowing for greater control. The largest question being 'which government?"

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Lord Cumdrops
Lord Cumdrops

Cash on hand:
Group: Gurren Doujin Brigade
YomToxic wrote:

AND save for a new graphics card (preferable a whole new computer all together) so you can scavenge the wasteland with me in Fallout 4. :shinjif

Spoiler: show

1 pcs.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
n0th1n wrote:
'which government?"

DEY THUK MAH FREEDOM! DEY THUK NOTH1N'S JERB! Darn those spooks!

Still, I know how you feel. Tell you what - if you CAN stick to it, I'm okay with you trying to bring some quality discussion on Gen Srs. But the last person to mod it(Hanzo) was abducted by PKB.

LordofFlames wrote:
YomToxic wrote:

AND save for a new graphics card (preferable a whole new computer all together) so you can scavenge the wasteland with me in Fallout 4. :shinjif

Bicycle powered-internet ready machine! :lol

4 pcs.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
To be completely honest, I do see what n0th1n is talking about.

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
'which government?"

But the last person to mod it(Hanzo) was abducted by PKB.

PKB WAS HERE!? WHICH WAY DID HE GO!?!?!

And Hanzo was in charge of serious? Maybe things have progressed more than I thought...

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 am
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
n0th1n wrote:

And Hanzo was in charge of serious? Maybe things have progressed more than I thought...

THAT-A-WAY. *points at facebook*

And yeah, Hanzo's a comet now. Arrives rarely on an unstable orbit, spams and vanishes into the night.

4 pcs.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Then there's my retarded ass posting serious shit in Gen Serious. My largest post on this forum is still that response to CF being a feminist.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:49 am
Profile E-mail
Level 3
Level 3

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:

THAT-A-WAY. *points at facebook*

And yeah, Hanzo's a comet now. Arrives rarely on an unstable orbit, spams and vanishes into the night.

What's that make me?

We can't EVER go back to Arizona

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:14 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next