Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Trolls, the troll pit and trolling 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Trolls, the troll pit and trolling
You have your topic, Trolls, the Troll pit and trolling.

Explain to me the history of all of them and also tell me anything obscure that I may not know.

Tell me troll terminology for things they like to do, and names that they have given to actions or things.

Thankj00

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:22 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: Trolls, the troll pit and trolling
Trolls are ancient, large, generally humanoid creatures which typically are carnivorous and often prefer to eat other humanoid species when they are able to catch such creatures, but will settle for other meats as well. Their preference for other humanoid species may be part of their low numbers, not only because it puts them as a large creature higher up the food chain which typically requires a narrowing of numbers, but also because their prey are likewise predators and often very dangerous and eager to kill the trolls (not just avoid them). Trolls also must get into some sort of shelter or underground during the day, as exposure to sunlight turns them to stone.

The Troll Pit is a giant hole where trolls fight each other, possibly to the death, for the amusement of others and for perhaps cannibalistic reasons.

Trolling is when trolls are hunted.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Found on a stelae, writ in a time before this age.
Author unknown.

"Trolldin is considered the chief god in Troll mythology and lol paganism.

His name is related to "trol" meaning "excitation", "fury", or "trollry", and his role, like many of the Troll pantheon of the Æsir, is complex: he is god of e-wisdom, internet war, battle, and e-death.

Trolldin is an ambivalent deity. Connotations of Trolldin lie with "trollery, inspiration" as well as with "fury, madness". Trolldin left one of his eyes in the purifying waters of the piss ocean of the legendary "old /b/" in order to gain the wisdom of the internets. Trolldin gives to worthy trolls the mead of trollspiration from the vessel Trollomir. Trolldin is also know for public fapping and dancing late night in dance clubs wearing no panties. It likes to make at least 100 pictures of it with its penis in peanut butter

Consistent with this, Snorri Sturluson's Prose Edda depicts Trolldin as welcoming the great dead warriors who have been IRL Powerworded in battle into his hall, Lawlzhalla, which when literally interpreted, signifies the 'Hall of the Named'. These fallen, the Powerworded, are assembled and entertained by Trolldin in order that they in return might fight for and support the gods in the final battle of the end of the world, Ragnaröfl.

Trolldin is associated with the concept of the Wild Pwnt, a noisy, bellowing movement across the internet, leading a Host of the Named.

He is also the God of Internet War, appearing throughout myth as the bringer of victory. In the Bantown sagas, Trolldin sometimes acts as the instigator of wars, and is said to have been able to start wars by simply throwing down his javelin Goatse, and/or sending his Lawlkyries, to influence the battle toward the end that he desires. Lawlkyries are Trolldin's beautiful battle camwhore manifestations that went out to the fields of war to select and collect the worthy men who died in battle to come and sit at Trolldin's table in Lawlzhalla, feasting and battling until they had to fight in the final battle, Ragnaröfl. Trolldin would also appear on the battlefield, sitting beside the leader of BANTOWN with two ravens on each shoulder and two wolves on each side.

Trolldin has a number of magical artifacts associated with him: the dwarven javelin Goatse, which never misses its target, an eight-legged horse (Slipnot) and two ravens HURR and DURR (Dox and Logs), who fly around the internet daily, to which they report the happenings of the Web 2.0 to Trolldin at Lawlzhalla nightly. He also commands a pair of wolves named 2Girls and 1Cup, to whom he gives his food in Lawlzhalla since he consumes nothing but mead or wine. From his throne Hasdfghjkl, Trolldin could see everything that occurred on the internet.

It is attested in primary sources that sacrifices were made to Trolldin. Adam of Bremen relates that every ninth year, people assembled from all over Bantown to sacrifice at the Temple at Uppsauce. Male slaves and males of each species were sacrificed and hanged from the branches of the trees.

As the Bantownians had the right not only to elect king but also to depose a king, the sagas relate that both King D&D and King OMG were sacrificed to Trolldin after years of famine. It has been argued that the killing of a combatant in battle was to give a sacrificial offering to Trolldin. The fickleness of Trolldin in battle was well-documented, and in Lokasama, Lolki taunts Trolldin for his inconsistency."

4 pcs.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:18 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Alright, well, I suppose both of those are moderately helpful, I was expecting something else I guess. but if that is indeed the origin, then. I'll have to consider the way forwards carefully. :errg

where did likesemyoung aka the troll face come from?

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:34 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
joshex wrote:
Alright, well, I suppose both of those are moderately helpful, I was expecting something else I guess. but if that is indeed the origin, then. I'll have to consider the way forwards carefully. :errg

The forkheadian fifth-sun writing system :errg

The vocal pronunciation of this rune is : E(growl)rr[sharp]g. (E'rrg)

The pictogram represents the doing of lewd acts, and keeping cool about it in a way designed to infuriate prude people (most usually depicted as a massive, face-stretching grin). While 'likesemyoung' was the most used context, the rune can be applied to the doing of any sex act with intent to insult or offend.

The forkheadian sixth-sun and seventh-sun writing system accepted this rune as part of the language unification and uplifting. However, much of the history of the forkheadian runics has been lost. Perhaps you should seek Parpol of the Aasu. He is wise and knows many things before this age's beginning.

4 pcs.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:50 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
joshex wrote:

The forkheadian fifth-sun writing system :errg

The vocal pronunciation of this rune is : E(growl)rr[sharp]g. (E'rrg)

The pictogram represents the doing of lewd acts, and keeping cool about it in a way designed to infuriate prude people (most usually depicted as a massive, face-stretching grin). While 'likesemyoung' was the most used context, the rune can be applied to the doing of any sex act with intent to insult or offend.

The forkheadian sixth-sun and seventh-sun writing system accepted this rune as part of the language unification and uplifting. However, much of the history of the forkheadian runics has been lost. Perhaps you should seek Parpol of the Aasu. He is wise and knows many things before this age's beginning.

PARPOL!!! get your squiggly butt in here!

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:31 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Post I'm talking about actual juice, made of yak hair, as a drink
It all began about twenty years from Tuesday.

You see, Terrance (He goes by Steve for obvious reasons) made himself a tim tim machine, one of the best. This thing could calculate and translate distances not only through time in any direction but also space so as to put himself anywhere he desired anytime he desired. Obviously the first thing he did was to stop the hair-juice fad that never went away. You can thank him later. Next he decided to spare the world the horrific artistic stylings of one A. Hitler, and believe me when I tell you that the holocaust is a small price to pay for not seeing the true atrocities he didn't commit.

Again, you're welcome.

Sadly his only real fuck up was when he decided to be a dick, on a truly epic scale, to one of the biggest idiots known the man: Thomas Edison. You see, this barely literate knuckle-dragger in a suit happened to cross Terrance on one of his whoring episodes (wherein about he would fuck prostitutes of the day and journal it with the Oculus X4D, a holographic head-mounted video interface developed by the Google collective some time in the future, Terrance refuses to say because he's a dick) and earned the spite of a time traveling asshat.

Terrance used his knowledge of the few minutes from now future to cause all kinds of accidental strokes of brilliance to be accredited to the dumbfounded Tom. Knowing what the idiot would say, Terrance went about making the things work out, even going so far as to concoct entire elaborate companies and inventions—all stolen, mind you—and all in the name of a man growing more and more confused about exactly what the fuck was going on.

Naturally, as if on cue, Tom had a nervous breakdown and tried to kill himself. Knowing this, Terrance made Tom think himself immortal. This is where shit got weird. Tom would drink poison, and wake up a little hungover in a prehistoric Africa… dressed as a Chinese dragon; these visitations and Tom's muffled screams for help are still being passed down the story-telling ways of many Africans.

Tom was, at one point, taken to an alternate version of history where he was president… of Ugopotamia. Which wasn't a country in his time. Or even now, actually.

This goes on so long that Tom began to show his age prematurely as he was actually aging several weeks every day. Within the time of a natural month he actually aged twenty years back when that may have been your normal natural life span. Terrance was doing his best to keep him alive (-ish) but not too concerned with his actual appearance.

Tom began to look haggard, wizened and generally horrible. His skin wasn't exactly the right color, parts of him were too muscular while others nearly bone. His complexion overall was that of wilted sandpaper caked with a mixture of oatmeal and feces. If he sat still you might think him a rotted wooden sculpture made by somebody that had no understanding of what a human was supposed to look like.

Then Terrance really started messing with Tom.

Tom was left mildly unsupervised in the dark ages. His knowledge of such things slight but his knowledge of the future and the splendors thereof made him want to pretend to be a wizard… but his gut-wrenching appearance and complete idiocy marked him as, wouldn't you know it, a troll. Terrance had successfully made the world's first troll by trolling Thomas Edison. But then Tom got wise. Realizing what had happened and putting two and two together, he figured out who was to blame: Nikola Tesla.

The entire time Terrance had been trolling Tom he had been disguised as Nik and so Tom thought Nik was to blame for everything. Now Terrance had also arranged for Tom to take up the work of a troll. In the dark ages he made his home in a ravine, in which he made a bridge, and would charge people to pass over his bridge. What a fucking racket it was. He made a nice living wage for it. Unfortunately he got greedy.

The story of the three goats? Yeah, not exactly goats. They were young boys. The first boy, the youngest, was just innocently playing when he crossed the bridge without thinking about such things as the troll Tom. Tom demanded his fare and in rage killed and cooked the boy.

The second was elder to the first and came to the smell of roasting pig, which he unwittingly stole a piece and was caught eating it. He, too, was slain and roasted.

The eldest son was sent to look for his brothers who were out for too long and it was getting dark. He discovered Tom and was not so innocent as to mistake the roasted corpses of his kin for pigs. Sadly, Tom was waiting for more to come looking and kill him, too. Then the father after that, and several villagers including the mother. Left alive was the eldest daughter who had the presence of mind to hide during the rampage Tom made through the village.

Then Terrance decided to fuck around again and tranquilized Tom. Tom was restored to a fairly normal appearance and sent back to his native timeline about when he was last there. The flips had been so frequent and for such short periods of time he thought they were over but now everything he knew had flipped around again. All he knew was that he had to fuck with Nik, the person Tom believed to be responsible for all that had transpired.

Nik, naturally, had no ill will towards Tom. Nik was successful, popular with the ladies, brilliant and by all accounts destined to be the richest man in the world. Tom, however, was now an obvious crackpot to anybody that bothered to look and was viciously evil with a tasted for human flesh. It was shortly after this that Terrance accidentally added a zero to the date and traveled to a time when humans were dematerialized on sight and was never heard from again. Good riddance to that fuckface, he still owed me money.

Tom, as history proves, went on to troll Nik and eat countless children and was such an evil prick as to find excuses to murder elephants, and anybody else that he felt like. Poor Nik went on to suffer fates worse than death such as poverty and celibacy before dying alone and insane from the cruel trolling perpetrated by Tom, the world's largest asshat.

Terrance had a will, but nobody cares because he's a fucking idiot who probably stole his time machine from some other fuckhole anyway. Instead I stole all his shit and turned Terrance super gay by letting every notable rapist throughout time fuck him in the ass throughout his formative years. Jack the ripper, Newt Gingrich, Jesus Hitler Christ, George Bush (both of them, really), and even R Kelly. That'll teach the stupid fuck to introduce the idea of sexual oppression to early man.

Anyway, yeah, that's how all trolling got started.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:43 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]