Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #10 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #10
Whalecum to the 10th edition of HOLY SHIT NEWS. HOLY SHIT! 10 editions? I thought it would only go on for like 3 or some shit. Well, thank you to all the people of Forkheads for supporting these news posts for the past 10 Sundays! Anyway, let's begin.

-"Ding Dong, the witch is dead!" Says many people about Nancy Reagan. Yes, after 94 years of life, Former First Lady Nancy Reagan passed away today from a congestive heart failure I thought her and Larry King would be living skeletons for an eternity. Anyway, let's look back at the achievements Mrs. Reagan has done in her life. She created "just Say No" and that's about it on the top of my head. Movement's like that piss me off because If I pay taxes n shit and get my ass reamed by my boss and break my dick 24/7 to make a living, I should be able to smoke a little bit of kush! So yeah, she dead.

-Speaking of endings, MythBusters will air it's final episode tonight on the Discovery Channel. The show has been on the air since 2003, Holy fuck! However, I should say that we (Forkheads) have been around since 2003 as well, however, we can't die! >:D Personally, I've never watched too much of the show on TV, but still, it was an interesting show that will be remembered.

-Goddamn! Death, death, and more fuckin' death! Ray Tomlinson, the man who implemented the first e-mail system passed away yesterday from a Heart Attack. Damn, 2016 CHILL! Maybe without this man, Forkheads might have never existed. Or at the very least, be starting forums by shipping pieces of paper to each other everyday, who knows?

-The Philippines have Seized a North Korean ship in connection with UN Sanctions. They seized the Jin Teng (that's the damn ship itself) because of concerns of North Korea's nuclear weapons program. However, I would say that North Korea leader Eric Cartman is not too happy about this and is telling the UN and the Philippines that they're "Breaking his balls".

-Finally, this HOLY SHIT NEWS should've been called "HOLY SHIT, DEATH NEWS", because the death of Peyton Manning's career is here as he's retiring. At least he's had 1 last win at the S-S-S-S-SUPAH BOWL this year. Though, I wonder what he's gonna do now. I know, he should call our asses up and make a Forkheads football team. We would be multi-millionaire giants and we could have Slutty McSlut as our mascot! :monja :monja :monja

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna play God and bring all the dead back to life somehow.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #10
Nancy Reagan was a fucking saint.

I liked myth busters until they did more harm than good by introducing a bullshit experiment that was closer to propaganda than science.

We would exist even if we had to work at toilet paper factories for access to writing materials.

Fuck north Korea if you love it so much.

Peyton Manning is broke as fuck as would require extensive, super expensive surgery just to hold a ball again. Seriously, he couldn't work if he wanted to without massive reconstruction in his forearms.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffcoâ„¢ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #10
I, too, like mythbusters...... but I watch anime now, soooo......

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]