Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #22 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #22
Hell-o & whalecum to another edition of HOLY SHIT NEWS!

- HOLY SHIT! Ko Yong Suk, the aunt of Kim Jong Un, has been living in the U.S since 1998. Why is this HSN? I don't know, but it is! She and her husband Ri Gang and their children moved with the assistance of the U.S. CIA and live under assumed names. I guess she even thought North Korea sucked balls.

- The hastag "#ChickenTrump" has been spreading around the web due to Donald Trump rejecting a debate with Colonel Bernie Sanders. Trump's reasoning is that "Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders – and it would be an easy payday – I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be." Is trump being a coward? I don't know, maybe. However, we can all agree that Hillary is crazy. #MakeChickenGreatAgain

- Speaking about Mr. Trump, Marco Rubio pledges to Support Donald Trump... Wait? NIGGA WHAT?! I thought these two had heat?! Apparently, Rubio has apologized about making the comment about Trump's hands by stating "I shouldn't have done it." I remember on TV when he was AGAINST Trump even stating that "He doesn't want to see the Republican party become like this." Now you're supporting Trump after all that shit?! You sellout wanker!!!

- Tomorrow night on RAW, John Cena will make his return in the ring since being injured. Seeing as how people believe that Roman Reigns sucks ass and keeps burying people, maybe we will see some justice. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns BAY BAY!!!

- Harambe, a 17 year old gorilla was shot dead at the Cincinnati Zoo after a 4 year old fell 15 feet into the exhibit. Tranquilizers were not an option as they would take several minutes to take effect as the child was in imminent danger, so they just shot him. The kid is okay and was released. Lesson? WATCH OVER YOUR FUCKIN' KIDS NEXT TIME YOU DUMB CUNTS!!!

- Finally, Justin Bieber releases a photo in his Calvin Klein underwear. "How the fuck is this news" you may ask? Well, this photo is a cryptic message. Image As you can see, he is gripping his junk, which means one of two things. 1. He is pretty much saying he loves cock and is packin' some meat. Or 2. He wants cock shoved up his vagina. Yes, Beiber is a tranny!!! :O :O :O We all knew he was a cock licker in the first place, so this post has no point to it.

This is the madassgamer and I'm going to shoot Justin Beiber in a gorilla costume with Donald Trump doing the chicken dance while Ko Yong Suk and Marco Rubio watch it all on RAW!!!

Sun May 29, 2016 9:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #22
Only in America can a flat-chested Canadian girl grow up to be an insecure what-would-be-called-a-man.

#MakeChickenGreatAgain

I'd have shot the kid to take it out of danger. And our mutual misery.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
I'd have let nature take it's course with the gorilla. or distract it with a huge bushel of bananas. or throw it's own poop at it from the high ground.

heck the fire department was there why not tear gas it? oh wait that's the police and they were afraid of tear gassing a child. or just put on a show by releasing the zoo's tiger into the cage and watching the gorilla go ape shit.

it really wasn't the gorilla's fault though I mean we all know what happens on those few streets in every city where your parents always told you "don't make eye contact or they will try to follow you home and kill you" I mean if you are outside of your car walkin down they street up in they hood you askin for it. I don't care who you are even a little ass black boy from the wrong hood gonna get it rough. same with gorillas. except this gorilla seems to have been waaay too friendly, after all the kid was only in the hospital for 1 night and is ok, at home, and going to school again.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon May 30, 2016 5:19 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
The fuck is a grenk?

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Mon May 30, 2016 9:46 am
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
also, I can tell how she was his aunt, must have been affiliated with his father's pleasure patrol with a name like Ko Young Suck

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon May 30, 2016 9:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]