Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Corrugated Chicken Board™ 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Corrugated Chicken Board™
I spent some time in jail a while back. I made a lot of friends there, everyone was real nice. At dinner one time we had what may have been called "chicken fried steak" but this thin sheet of breaded nonsense was nigh inedible. I called it "corrugated chicken board™" and got some laughs out of my fellow inmates. My indomitable spirit and irrational optimism brought everyone around me a sense of peace and heartfelt joy that even the deputies and guards couldn't understand.

I find myself fondly remembering sitting in jail. Here I am, sitting in boxers and socks, digging through the garbage on my desk to find a packet of barbecue sauce thinking "oh god, that's horrible, why did I try that?" Banquet Chicken Strips Meal. This meat-like sponge is flavored similar to bird, breaded questionably and disturbingly moist yet dry. The words I first coined while surrounded by felons echo in my mind as I choke down a luke-warm bite of meat of unknown origin. At least in jail the portions were bigger.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:07 am
Profile E-mail
Level 26
Level 26

Cash on hand:
Group: ORANGE?!?
Post Re: Corrugated Chicken Board™
Yeah a real good Chicken Fried Steak is hard to find but you must persevere for a better tomorrow, when the morals are a lost looser, pants a lot tighter and consent is freely given and accepted

Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Bapholada, Lucifer, Loki, Satan,

Cthulhu, Lilith, Della! Blood, to you all!

I'm the wolf, yeah!
I am the wolf! It's close, it's coming. You have come.
The witness to the end, of time. It's now! I will rise to
her side! I don't need the words!
I'm beyond the words!

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
fluffy wrote:
I spent some time in jail a while back. I made a lot of friends there, everyone was real nice. At dinner one time we had what may have been called "chicken fried steak" but this thin sheet of breaded nonsense was nigh inedible. I called it "corrugated chicken board™" and got some laughs out of my fellow inmates. My indomitable spirit and irrational optimism brought everyone around me a sense of peace and heartfelt joy that even the deputies and guards couldn't understand.

I find myself fondly remembering sitting in jail. Here I am, sitting in boxers and socks, digging through the garbage on my desk to find a packet of barbecue sauce thinking "oh god, that's horrible, why did I try that?" Banquet Chicken Strips Meal. This meat-like sponge is flavored similar to bird, breaded questionably and disturbingly moist yet dry. The words I first coined while surrounded by felons echo in my mind as I choke down a luke-warm bite of meat of unknown origin. At least in jail the portions were bigger.

from what I hear prisons get better grub than most city schools. I remember when I wuz a kid all up in teh ghetto my school didn't even have a name just a number and during christmas time I had to be forced to celebrate kwanza to appease the homesick slaves.

I remember lunch time came around and they gave us a bag of milk, a sealed plastic candy package burger and questionable sides, macncheese that looked and acted like plastic, mashed potatoes that were very grainy like they had mixed rice powder and wallboard in or something. the burger itself was the worst, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't 100% beef; in the center of each greasy yet dry slab of meat patty was a tooth. and it was way too small to a be a cows tooth, looked like a human molar to be exact. I even showed it to the staff several times and told my parents, the dumb fucks did nothing. needless to say we were safer with the corrugated chicken board you describe. cause at least there can't be any human in it. maybe some gym mat (simpsons got that right) but human meat isn't white enough. the grilled cheese was ok, for overly greasy melted plastic between stale bread.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:38 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r