Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hoes be Bitchin Unnofficial Fuckhead news report 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Hoes be Bitchin Unnofficial Fuckhead news report
so don't know if you heard about the south china sea thing.

basically china is the huge country with tons of shore lines that cause it to validly be given the majority of the south china sea while smaller countries that don't have that much shore coverage get much less.

fact is, those smaller countries don't even need a 200 mile economic zone. that's way too big for their whole damn country.

so then there's some ancient documents from the emperors of china which detail how in ancient times they owned and charged for passage through the south china sea. so china has a claim to this shit.

but then the Philippines got all butthurt and decided that it was going to start an international tribunal because china is making use of the south china sea. Then the USA and the neanderthals up in the netherlands decided that china needs to let smaller nations have some more of the pie. and all sides began pushing thier views until the tribunal released thier verdict and started a silently approaching war.

first of all China is going to sanction the Philippines because those bastards didn't even consult china before going to seek legal aide from other countries (most of which have absolutely no say in the incident because they are fucking european). China kept saying it's open to talks and kept reitterating that though it makes usage of the south china sea and claims ownership of it it wont disallow freedom of navigation through it. but then dirty fucks from america used it for military anti-china drills. seriously, how dumb do they have to be to instigate china like that? naturally china blocked them from hong kong when they attempted to make a port call after the incident.

Lets back up

whats all this shit about really? Pirates.

see, the south china sea is famous even nowadays for piracy, China used to patrol the south china sea to catch smugglers and other pirates who would actually raid boats. no one was opposed to that, (actually there was some silent opposition by the countries the pirates came from because those countries get an economic boost from piracy) but anyways, then came china's brilliant idea, build up military bases throughout the region to stop piracy. thats what it is doing and other countries that make profit from the pirates or ship drugs by smugglers are getting severely butthurt agroed cause there is absolutely no way to get their criminals in there any more.

ok so sanctions on the philippines for the bogus unwarranted tribunal, will spawn the other effected countries who are trying to pirate the region to go into full-on bitch mode. and maybe attempt to sanction china, and that will be war.

I for one support china in the dispute. I have to stand up for the truth, especially when the US founds itself on so many delusional lies as of late.

I mean did you hear? Hillary is not going to be charged by the FBI. yet they agree she committed a crime. they say they can't find intent.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Post Re: Hoes be Bitchin Unnofficial Fuckhead news report
I will thrive under any regime, although I have to say that starting a war with China is exactly what these events would naturally entail which make doing these things (the "tribunal" and military exercises) flagrantly retarded.

In the end China will basically have to buckle since they don't really want war and the media is in the pockets of the people making these wars happen. These people, the war mongers, are putting serious efforts into making a war happen while the countries involved are reaching out through social media to make the war public knowledge.

I like that the very reason these wars will never happen is that the tool the war mongers have put in place is being used against them. Now if only the people blindly suckling at the tit of social media would drop racism and sexism like those are still a thing, especially online. A girl came into Subway just Saturday and we both laughed like "racism is still a thing? What?"

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
america buckled.

they realized who owns them.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:47 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Note to self - Annex China. UNBLOCK ALL TEH GOOD HENTAI=TRUE.

4 pcs.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:34 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Registered users
annex 'MERICA too plz

1 pcs.