HOLY SHIT NEWS! #30 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #30
Hell-o & whalecum to the 30th edition of HSN! HOLY FUCK!!! 30 and going >:D

- WWE Battleground is going on and it seems alright so far. As much as I love the New Day, I'm glad the Wyatts got the win. The main event is Seth "Dick Pic" Rollins vs. Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose vs. Roman "Booman" Reigns if you guys have the WWE Network.

- Michael Moore came out to say that he believes Donald Trump will win the election. Do you know what would be better news? If he accepted a fatty contest against Rush Limbaugh! FATFUCKFESTBATTLE!!! 2016

- Following the past report on HSN, Brock Lesnar (as well as Jon Jones) will not be fined for failing the drug test. Both have tested positive for an "anti-estrogen" agent. Though Jones has been pulled from the upcoming UFC event, Brock Lesnar will not be banned from UFC and will be competing at the WWE SummerSlam PPV. In other words don't fuck with Lesnar, even if he failed the drug test!

- WikiLeaks have leaked over 19,000 emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) pretty much showing that they fucked Bernie Sanders over by rigging the election. Supposedly, the leaks were caused by Russia hacking into the systems or some shit. Hillary and the DNC are FUCKED!!!

- Finally, Hyundai has unveiled the Genesis G80 as part of their new Genesis Motors division. The G80 was formally called the "Hyundai Genesis" and will be upgraded for the new brand. Genesis Motors is Hyundai's answer to the top Luxury brands such as BMW, Mercedes, and Cadillac just to name a few.

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna fund Bernie Sanders's campaign to take over KFC #MakeChickenGreatAgain

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #30
“FATFUCKFESTBATTLE” This could be the worst combination of letters since sliced bread.

Hyundai follows Kia in stepping up to the luxury car plate. I would clarify that BMW is not a luxury brand and is in fact the German equivalent of Ford. A better fit might be Lexus, the Japanese luxury car manufacturer.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #30
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]