Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #35 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #35
Hell-O & Whalecum to the 35th edition of HSN, off from vacation and back on schedule BAY-BAY!!!

- IT'S MORPHIN' TIME, BITCHES!!! The long running Power Rangers series celebrates it's 23rd birthday today and FUCK I feel old. I dunno about you guys, but I fuckin' loved this show. It was cheesy as hell, took stock footage from Super Sentai, and I fuckin' loved it. I dunno how the new show stacks up, but I hope its good. Super MegaForce can go fuck itself though.

- GODDAMN IT!!! I thought this would be a good day, but no! Today, we have lost Mr. Fuji. Harry Fujiwara AKA Mr. Fuji, was a Pro Wrestler/Manager who was best known for managing Demolition and Yokozuna. He would always throw salt (probably kosher, I dunno) at other wrestlers faces. He died at 82 and may he rest in peace.

- Finally, Mylan has been in deep shit for refusing to lower the price of their EpiPen product (which I actually have and need). Back in 2007, the EpiPen costed 100 dollars for a two-pack, now they cost over 600 dollars. HOLY FUCK!!!! Mylan CEO Heather Bresch has stated that "lowering the price was not an option." She has also stated that the company "only receives $274 of the $608 for a twin-package of EpiPens as insurers, pharmacies, prescription benefit managers and distributors divvy up the rest." However, Mylan has programs that "help people pay for EpiPens or give them out free. It doubled the limit for eligibility for its patient assistance program, so a family of four making up to $97,200 would pay nothing out of pocket. It also said it will offer $300 copay cards, up from the current $100 per-prescription savings. That would cut the bill in half for patients who have to pay full price."

Well, with little to no competition with competitors or generic brands, it looks like they're not lowering prices any time soon. So if the programs are shite, then either they need to lower the price or We are FUCKED!!!!

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna shove an EpiPen up a fish's ass!

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #35
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]