Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #37 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #37
Hell-O n Whalecum to the 37th edition of Forkheads (only) News source Holy Shit News!

- UFC 203 has concluded. I'm not gonna go in-depth with it, because only 1 match did people care about. The match in question is CM Punk in his debut match against Mickey Gall and HA. Punk tapped. He got FUCKED in that match, but still he could kick my ass. This pic says it all.

WWE will be waiting :errg :shinjif

- Speaking of WWE, The PPV Backlash will be on tonight. I, however will not be watching it, as I'm attending it with my own Forkheads sign. MAin event is Dean (Titty Master) Ambrose vs. "The Phenomenal One" AJ Styles for the World Title. Dunno who will win, but Wyatt better win against Randy Orton. Still, my first wrestling match I've ever attended. In a few words, "IT'S GONNA BALLIN'!"

- HOLY FUCK!!! EVERY GERMAPHOBE'S WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE!!! The FDA has ruled that Anti-Bacterial soaps don't have that much benefits compared to regular soaps after doing research. The FDA has given manufacturers one year to change their products or else they will be pulled off the shelves. In this case, there's gonna be a germaphobe black market making illegal Anti-Bacterial soaps and/or buying the shit in bulk on clearance. For us, it's meh. However, for germaphobes, IT'S THE END OF THE GODDAMN WORLD, THEY'RE FUCKED!!!!!

- Today is also the 15th anniversary of 9/11. Weather it was them sand eating towel heads or that monkey looking shit Dubya Bush, whoever was responsible should get fucked by a cactus and get skull fucked by that "Goosh Goosh" guy. Death of innocent lives, wack ass conspiracy theories, making the US into sensitive lil shits, 9/11 is depressing! May everyone involved in 9/11 R.I.P (expect the people who bombed us, they can go fuck themselves!)

- Finally, the Sega Dreamcast turns 17 this week. Despite the fact that it couldn't play DVD's and that it died rather quickly *cough*PS2*cough* it was a pretty cool console. The controller looked weird as all Hell, but felt extremely comfortable and it's memory card was a little mini console. Too bad it's dead and SEGA will most likely never go back to the hardware industry. It was defiantly a good swansong for SEGA's consoles. Play the shit outta yours if you can.

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna advertise us at Backlash!

Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #37
Well.... at least Punk got payed to get his ass whipped...

I'm back.... as a zombie lol

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:15 pm
Profile E-mail
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #37
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]