Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #59 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #59
Hell-O & Whalecum 2 the 59th edition of HSN!

- If you read my last post, you will know why this entry is a day late. No power = FUCKED!!! It took the cunts almost a whole fuckin' day to get the shit back up!!! So, I'm back and it's all good.

- The 59th Annual Grammy Awards was shown yesterday... Anyone still care about the Grammy's? Oh, and Adele won the most Awards.

- The iPhone 8 is said to feature wireless charging. Yeah, 3-5 years late don't ya think?! I mean, the Galaxy and other Android Phones had that feature for how long now? Little late, Apple.

- Microsoft has cancelled the Physical Editon of Halo Wars 2 in the U.S... What? Microsoft, you dumb mother fuckers! What if I don't want to download it digitally! Some people still don't have Internet (it's possible) and can't download the shit! Microsoft, I guess you can say that's their brain now!

- Speaking of MS-Shit, They fucked up Windows completely to shit with the leaked pic of "Project NEON"! Image IT LOOKS LIKE A GODDAMNED TABLET!!!! I paid for a Desktop you fucks!!! Why can't they stick with the classic Windows design? Not only this, but the new 10 update will have Cortana scan and help you with your E-Mails or some shit. To me, that sounds fishy as fuck! Now y'all see why I don't install updates! All this shit is just more Spyware to watch you jack off to hot Animu chicks n shit! Fuck it, I'll go back to Windows XP!!!

- Finally, BRAY WYATT IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION, NIGGA!!! LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the madassgamer and I'm going to electrocute a puddle of water or something

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:50 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
ANTI-POPE
ANTI-POPE

Cash on hand:
Group: hanzo ord3r
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #59
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

The very image of a king

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]