Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 and now for a word 
Author Message
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
659.50
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 12:58 am
Group: Special Access
Post and now for a word
verisimilitude
the appearance of truth or reality

now enjoy a black man eating chicken
Image

good stuff
have a nice day


Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:35 am
Profile
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
49,862.25

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20438
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: and now for a word
Hooray for edumacation!

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
56,492.00
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: and now for a word
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?

_________________
Back again. I do stuff. Do you?


Fri May 12, 2017 6:42 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
-346,793.35
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:10 am
Location: SR388
Group: Special Access
Post Re: and now for a word
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!

_________________
mepsipax

Image

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Fri May 12, 2017 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
56,492.00
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: and now for a word
joshex wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!


What's his problem? He knows I love wings!

_________________
Back again. I do stuff. Do you?


Fri May 12, 2017 6:55 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
49,862.25

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20438
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: and now for a word
n0th1n wrote:
joshex wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!


What's his problem? He knows I love wings!


n0th1n's quest for wings!

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Fri May 12, 2017 8:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
56,492.00
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: and now for a word
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
joshex wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!


What's his problem? He knows I love wings!


n0th1n's quest for wings!


The Struggle is real, but the outcome shall be Glory!

_________________
Back again. I do stuff. Do you?


Fri May 12, 2017 8:29 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
49,862.25

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20438
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: and now for a word
n0th1n wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
joshex wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!


What's his problem? He knows I love wings!


n0th1n's quest for wings!


The Struggle is real, but the outcome shall be Glory!


GOTY EDITION, SALES PROJECTED AT 30 MILLION ON DAY 1.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue May 16, 2017 12:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
56,492.00
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: and now for a word
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
joshex wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!


What's his problem? He knows I love wings!


n0th1n's quest for wings!


The Struggle is real, but the outcome shall be Glory!


GOTY EDITION, SALES PROJECTED AT 30 MILLION ON DAY 1.


This may need to be the basis of a new forkheads game. GET ON IT!

_________________
Back again. I do stuff. Do you?


Tue May 16, 2017 8:38 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
49,862.25

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20438
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: and now for a word
n0th1n wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
joshex wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!


What's his problem? He knows I love wings!


n0th1n's quest for wings!


The Struggle is real, but the outcome shall be Glory!


GOTY EDITION, SALES PROJECTED AT 30 MILLION ON DAY 1.


This may need to be the basis of a new forkheads game. GET ON IT!


You've been appointed as the Chief Architect. Prepare the blueprints.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed May 17, 2017 11:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19
User avatar

Cash on hand:
56,492.00
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: and now for a word
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
joshex wrote:
n0th1n wrote:
Why can't I be the one enjoying eating chicken?


that black man is discriminating against you, you can see it in his eyes!


What's his problem? He knows I love wings!


n0th1n's quest for wings!


The Struggle is real, but the outcome shall be Glory!


GOTY EDITION, SALES PROJECTED AT 30 MILLION ON DAY 1.


This may need to be the basis of a new forkheads game. GET ON IT!


You've been appointed as the Chief Architect. Prepare the blueprints.


I'll get on it between the thousand other things I do / watching Futurama.

_________________
Back again. I do stuff. Do you?


Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
//TROPICAL HANZO\\
//TROPICAL HANZO\\
User avatar

Cash on hand:
1,036,990.25
Posts: 29153
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: BEL AIR
Group: AIRMAN REVOLUTIONARY FRONT
Post Re: and now for a word
O Campeonato Sergipano de Futebol de 2006 foi a 88º edição do torneio e teve como campeão o Pirambu, que assim conquistou seu primeiro título estadual e garantiu vaga na Copa do Brasil 2007 e no Campeonato Brasileiro da Série C de 2006. O vice-campeão, Confiança, conquistou a segunda vaga do estado para a Série C de 2006. Os seis melhores colocados se classificaram para a Copa Governo do Estado de Sergipe de 2006.[1]

Índice

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 
 

Similar topics

 
Word
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: cluelessfurball
Replies: 46
Certain Meddling Word
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: cluelessfurball
Replies: 3
Hang on to every word that I say
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: 「H A N Z O」
Replies: 2
Word Association!
Forum: Fuck all
Author: YomToxic
Replies: 262
Final word on McNair.
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Dark Jester
Replies: 5
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO