Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #116 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post HOLY SHIT NEWS! #116
Hell-O & Whalecum to the 116th edition of HSN!

- Starting off tonight, Stephen Hawking passed away at 76. This man needs no introduction in who he is. A legendary scientific figure and sufferer of ALS, Hawking died peacefully in his home from an unknown cause. His legacy will forever be remembered and may he rest in peace.

- The Don has announced his plans to combat the Opioid epidemic, which includes the death penalty for high-volume drug dealers and traffickers. I dunno, I have a feeling this might back fire in some way personally, but let's see how this shit will go. I mean, if a 65 year old lady give a pill to someone, are they gonna shoot her old ass up?! XD

- Putin wins the Russian election by a landslide, securing his 4th term. Was there a surprise?

- Amy Yu, a 16 year old from Pennsylvania was found after being missing. She and sick fuck, Kevin Esterly were found in Mexico. Esterly, a 45 year old married man with 4 children first met Yu in Church, as well as his daughter being friends with her would sign Yu out of School constantly without her mother knowing. Esterly has been arrested, rightfully so, and is probably getting buttfucked by Tyrone in the shower room. Stacy Esterly, Kevin's Wife, told her Lawyer that her and her Husband have been fighting about his relationship with Amy. I'd say divorce the fuck!

- Finally, Trevor Weldon Ingram, Elliot Rodger lookalike with out the Asian and gained 20 pounds, was arrested for “terroristic threat” as he threatened to bomb Fair Market in Austin, Texas, resulting in the Roots cancelling their SXSW showcase. An apology was issued for the cancellation. The fuck is with all these goddamn shootings and goddamn bomb threats?!? Goddamn fuckers are ruining all the fun!!! Instead of blaming media or some other scape goat, HOW ABOUT THE PARENTS GIVE MORE OF A SHIT ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND EITHER GET THEM SOME FUCKING HELP OR NOT THROW THEIR KIDS IN THE GODDAMN WOOD CHIPPERS!!! At least nobody got killed.

This is the madassgamer and I'm gonna start fighting people with my cock!

Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #116
Old man Hawking, I remember him, old man Hawking.

Donnie decided to do a Ronald Reagan re-run? Highly unlikely.

Putin, congratulations. Will send in courteous gift baskets! No Molotov breads.

I didn't want to mention anything about Amy Yu, but there's definitely human trafficking going down the us, bro! Child abduction in the church! In the church! Well then, I guess we have to watch out about installing church/cult guards, huh? This dude wanna get it on with his anime fantasies! He was reading that Lolita book for sure! Guess that's why Japan radioactively hate the churches. I think I saw him while he was on his way to Mexico. And you know whatevers, all that stoning/pelting/egging shit.

Trevor? I guess he hates Texas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
The latest effort to censor you (FOSTA) is here!

The US House of Representatives has just passed a bill called FOSTA (the “Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act”). This bill is headed to the senate. It needs to be stopped.

This bill is, as the name implies, ostensibly intended to fight sex trafficking. Sex trafficking is awful, and should be fought. But a lot of sex trafficking experts think that this bill won’t have that effect. That it will actually make things much worse for sex workers. For example, those sex trafficking victims that are supposed to be protected may suddenly find it illegal to talk about their experiences. Whoops.

(Yes, that’s a Jezebel link. If they don’t match your politics, fair enough, try Reason. Pretty much nobody on any side thinks this is a good idea, except a handful of underinformed celebrities. This is not a right-left issue.)

That’s probably reason enough not to pass it, or at least to go back and take another look. But that’s not the end of the story.

An amendment slipped into the bill also proposes to override section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. Without overstating the case in any way, CDA 230 is the reason small companies like ours can exist. It protects us from liability for the actions and content of our customers. That means if you don’t like what one of our customers has to say, you can’t sue us about it. The First Amendment is great, and we love it, but in everyday practice, CDA 230 is what keeps rich people and companies from filing nuisance lawsuits to force us to either censor our customers at their behest or drown in legal fees. They know that, and they hate it.

As the EFF has pointed out, if this protection is weakened, pretty soon the small voices will be silenced. Not because what they have to say is illegal, but simply because it might be. Fear of liability will force providers like us to either moderate all the content that appears on our service — massively Orwellian and expensive — or simply proactively disallow anything that might possibly create liability. Or just shut down and leave the Internet to the likes of Facebook.

In that climate, the only people who will be able to have websites will be people who can afford teams of lawyers and people who only say things so boring that they don’t run any risk of creating liability. Remember when mass communication consisted of three broadcast TV channels and everything said on them had to be approved by the channel’s “Standards & Practices” department, which censored much more than any law required them to because that was cheaper than fighting? Do you miss those days?

If you’re not that worried about us, that’s fine. Here’s why you should still care. Does your website have a forum? Does your blog allow comments? Do you have a feedback form? A wiki? Could someone post spam anywhere on your site offering sex for money? If so, enjoy your ten years in Federal prison. (And yes, we’ve seen several cases where people engaging in illegal activity find unmonitored corners of sites that allow user-contributed content and use them to communicate. We act to shut that down when we find out about it, but we’re strongly against sending the operators of those sites — or us — to prison for “facilitating” those communications.)

This sort of crackdown on online communication has been attempted several times in the past, usually around intellectual property. (Remember SOPA, PIPA, etc.?) But intellectual property owners, despite being good lobbyists, aren’t very sympathetic public figures. Sex trafficking victims are.

That is definitely reason enough not to pass it. But that’s still not the end of the story.

If you live in the United States and you ever took even a high-school level civics class, you probably ran across the concept of an ex post facto law. This refers to a situation where, if I’m in government and you do something legal that I don’t like, I make a law against it, I make that law retroactive, and then I use it to prosecute you for what you already did. That’s not how law works, and it’s not allowed.

But FOSTA contains this little tidbit:

(b) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The amendments made by this section shall take effect on the date of the enactment of this Act, and the amendment made by subsection (a) shall apply regardless of whether the conduct alleged occurred, or is alleged to have occurred, before, on, or after such date of enactment.

Whoops. I guess Mrs. Mimi Walters of California (the author of the text above) skipped civics class. To be fair to Mrs. Walters, the US Constitution is very vague on this point, and the language is convoluted and hard to follow. (“No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.” – Article 1, Section 9)

That’s not the only problem, nor is it only my opinion. The US Department of Justice agrees, raising “serious constitutional concern” about the ex post facto nature of the law and states that the is broader than necessary (meaning it criminalizes not only more than it needs to, but also more than the authors think it does). They are also concerned that despite making so much stuff illegal, this bill makes it harder to prosecute the actual sex traffickers.

When the Department of Justice tells you you’re making too much stuff illegal, obviously you take a step back and fix things… unless you’re the US House of Representatives.
In that case, you pass it as-is 388-25.

That’s right, the US House passed a bill that, our own liability concerns aside, makes it harder to prosecute sex traffickers, but criminalizes people speaking out against sex trafficking, including former victims. What the hell? Do sex traffickers suddenly have really good lobbyists?

The bill has now moved on to the US Senate. Internet superhero Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon is doing his best to save us all once again, as he has done so many times before. But he needs our help. If you’re in the US, please call or email your senators today and urge them to send FOSTA back to the drawing board in favor of something Constitutional, limited, and effective. FOSTA is none of those things.

https://blog.nearlyfreespeech.net/2018/ ... a-is-here/

4 pcs.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
So the free speech crackdown is coming down once again. I believe that TRUMP is behind this shit. If somebody gives a damn, about fucking rights and freedoms, they should, look it up, not look up to TRUMP. TRUMP is gonna save his own ass rather than serve the people or whatevers. If he feels that the, freedom of speech/assembly/religion/press/petition, is too American for him, he can file his own petition for a gradual safe transition. Definitely FOSTA is going to try monitor as censorship/crime bureau. I would say it's a shame that such an organization would be used to demolish sites not affiliated to the involved parties. If somebody points out the emphasis of (online) sex trafficking, I have to consider how fraudulent/illegal in what regions and instances.

---

I don't trust Facebook with it's THIRD PARTY handling. It's like that privacy problem with cookies. Spyware and shit like that. Overreacting, but Big Brother surveillance like back in the U.S.S.R.!

Mississippi hates abortion.

Self-driving cars still require manual control! Better learn bitch! Whatevers!

Smartly designed mail nail bombs (like Unabomber) rages throught Texas!

Cambridge Analytica is said to use rusing like police work so be careful, yalls!

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
RV-007 wrote:
So the free speech crackdown is coming down once again.

The writer of this bill appears to be one Mrs. Mimi Walters of California. Dem? Unaligned? Rep?

4 pcs.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:19 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:

Bank:
YomToxic wrote:
The writer of this bill appears to be one Mrs. Mimi Walters of California. Dem? Unaligned? Rep?

republican it seems which is surprising considering this bill is exactly the sort of thing the dems love

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:12 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
arch_enemy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:

republican it seems which is surprising considering this bill is exactly the sort of thing the dems love

Sssssstrange. For that reason AND the fact she's from California, which is supposed to be a Democrat stronghold.
Maybe the conspiracy theorists are onto something here...

4 pcs.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Republicans are technically conservative, you know. Got that tradition and values going on. Not sure if they ever consider the rights and freedoms as part of their traditions and values. Maybe that second amendment and some other things, but that's about all I know. Honestly, down to the roots, Republicans and Democrats are really just masks/names/puppets. You find to find the hidden truth in what's working its gears. It's almost always about the interests or government.

---

Russia-Venezuela's cryptocurrency set up to evade U.S. sanctions.

Trump went ahead to congratulate Putin on reelection as if they might be allies despite the need for investigation to suspend further antagonism. However, this could be a good thing to try cool things down after recent Russian activities should it be minor and not antagonist.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Facebook owes up responsibility in managing data leak scandal.

Texas bomber went welfare ranting and bomb himself up. I do feel for welfare people, I do. It can be hard to change in the times of change.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Tariffs against China looming.

Toys r Us circus founder died week after shutdown announcement. Old dude couldn't compete against the dicing prices.

Federal funding bill stalled.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
FOSTA chilling effects being observed even in large-scale websites and the lashback isn't pretty.

4 pcs.

Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Yo ho, first they came for the craigslist, and I said nothin' cause I wasn't a john.
Then they came for the guns and I said nothin' cause I wasn't a racist.
Then they came for the net and I said nothin' cause I wasn't tech-savvy.
Then they came for me, and yo ho, there was no one left to speak for me.

- anonymous sea shanty.

4 pcs.

Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:10 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
And I thought that people kept saying the liberals are supposed to be takin' away rights!

---

Teens speak out about gun violence.

Airlines get picky on service fees.

Tariffs fly across the Pacific.

Bumps stocks to be banned.

Texas bomber sparks white welfare/poverty discussion.

Trump blames Democrats for illegal immigration.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Man the american goverment is really obsessed with censoring the internet.
But then I suppose so is britan and australia is gonna just be britan 2.0 one day

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:53 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Damn, I guess the war rhetoric got into new zone. It's like you were against the enemy, but now you are the enemy. However, this is about a weird crime done online. I just hope that there will be amendments to ensure the internet liberties and things like that. It would be then up to the community people to be ever vigilant to ensure such freedoms and things like that.

---

Sacramento police shot black man. People goes bonkers.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next