Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 HOLY SHIT NEWS! #116 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: HOLY SHIT NEWS! #116
Texas bomber knows no remorse cuz he's gonna ghetto! Damn that neighbor for not being helpful!

Obama in Japan, addresses the isolation problem of fellow nk. Kudos on the past nuclear site visits and post-Cold War stuff.

Self-taught rocket scientist blasts off into California sky.

Military gets national jobs.

Americans start getting the tab of the Big Brotherish (Stalin's cell phone dream) social network.

Trump working on case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:33 am
Profile WWW
FH Clairvoyant
FH Clairvoyant

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Special Access

Link

Nuff said.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Watch out! Terrorists can now read all your data communications under a new act.... as long as they can claim that they need it to protect America.

4 pcs.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:20 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Looks like the globalism government is forming. I hate the part that foreign governments, especially ones possibly hostile to the U.S. or susceptible to act as enemy spies, can data mine without regard of consequences, and persecute as if they rule the fucking world. It is acceptable that such enmities may disregard the laws of other nations with recklessness and so forth. As long the judicial branch can stop the unconstitutionality of this bill, it should stop. The only exception is when there is definitely beyond reasonable doubt, should the police would have to take justified measures to the heat/trail of the crime. Otherwise, we need to start up fires and shit like that.

If anything, there needs to be cooperation in the Big Brother surveillance mode from an alliance or something like that. I get that the current alarming Russia incidents is a fucking nation toppler or collasper. I guess we might need to address the fact what Russia must go thru after the iconic fall of the Soviet Union. They must be fucking vicious to thwart off any possible subversive influence. To be honest, I don't believe that there are really laws to state any relationship with a foreign country. The only exception is if that very country is a acting colony. Usually, there are agreements, Treaty Clauses, or policies stating the interaction with foreign nations.

It's almost like everybody in the shadow knows something about the well-being of the U.S., I am afraid that it might be a telltale sign that the U.S. is collapsing? Maybe people in the know-how are already making advances to pair up with other nations; maybe the U.S. will once again be the New World? I don't see a data miner marketeer scheme just yet.

---

After negotiating to avert trade war with the Pacific, stocks rose once again.

Linda Brown from that segregation walk into a whites only school event, passed away. Still, the harboring feelings may still exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2