Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other things 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Coronavirus or not, I shaved my own head! Among other th
I always wanted a somewhat portable desktop stool office thing. It be like a camper style thing. It is also like a office stool chair. I don't think that I actually want stool wheels because rolly is less academic study focus. I might go for round metal feet, with rubber/cushion sock pads.

It's like taking the study desktop with me. Plus if I need to be on guard with the residence, I can study in different coordinates and angle/pitch positions. Don't forget about the x, y, and z axis too! Axis adjustment would allow me to read and study while sitting on a sofa or standing up. It would be convenient to have such a thing. Problem is that I am not exactly sure what structures should entail on top surface of a desktop. I do know that I want strong foldable/extendable flaps. Flaps will have lockable clamps, but I haven't figure out what designs. Then if I need a large table, I can adjust and mount it on the base top surface and flaps.

Usually, I don't elaborate on research, but I figure that learning about coronavirus, prepping, and etc, will need some writing/drawing once in a while!
Anyways, this is RV-007, signing out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5