Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist? 
Level 12
Level 12

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: What is the NRA, as currently a Gun Use Rights Lobbyist?
Well...

Technically, you don't need the right caliber size for them training rounds. As long it doesn't fuck up the bore, you should be okay. Still, it's probably better to do so. For any (training) round of(stainless) steel material, I would suggest to refrain from using. Goods are also made of steel, but what kinds of steel is yet to be known. Steel versus steel will cause a potential to damage both the round and good parts. It's just best not to use steel as a precaution. Oh, also, when dry firing, it is best to test the firing pin in the first half rounds estimate, then just eject or unload the rest of the rounds.

After a through test, dummy rounds are for box, horizontal, casket, rotary, drum, saddle-drum, pan/disc, and helical magazines. Just basically any round that loads in a (near) side by side, casing by casing parallel order.

For any tubular magazines (just basically any round that loads in a [near] back by front, primer by tip parallel order), I suggest to use the choke tube snap caps. It's like the dummy rounds, but the rim contains no primer hole. It's just a flat surface fitted for tubular magazines. That very primer hole is a deterrent to the bullet behind it. The deterrence interferes with the normal chambering. Thus, dummy rounds for tubular magazines are only useful as a one shot bolt action training simulation. Hell, it's probably better to go with choke tube snap caps. As long there won't be a problem with the firing pin hitting up against a flat surface rim, it should be numero uno.

---

I mean, it's easy to understand this kind of stuff, but when you get caught up in the moment, what can I say? Mistakes happen! Note recorded!

Actually, I think that maybe, the those magazine tubes have a stuck spring or something. I don't know for sure, but will find out if the fault is with either the dummy round or spring!
Yep, the primer hole is the fault of tubular magazine's dry firing error. To resolve this issue, go with the choke tube snap caps. Note that I just found out that dummy rounds are strictly for the one chambered shot function check (after reassembly, cleaning, or repairs) of the frame and other associated parts, but not for magazines. You can use the dummy rounds for drying firing, but that primer hole will not work for tubular magazines. Choke tube snap caps are more intended for dry firing, which involve the function of both frame and magazine. I suggest to not use snap caps with a primer because it will become a dummy round, which prevents drying firing on tubular magazines. I also suggest (again, but emphasize as even more important) to avoid steel material of training rounds. In fact, avoid all steel material rounds! I don't know for which round is best because they do have their situational conditions.

Oh yeah, umm... if training rounds aren't up your alley (because due to a pin to wear them down eventually), a bug-a-salt will do. Note that it acts more like a shotgun than any other goods! Your target be flies.

qareena/qareen/corea/camelot=tyherantno puppet/censorship/envious instigator/arrogant usurper/pretense/warmongering/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist nonrefugee transgressors;
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3