Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A wild shocksock appears. 
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: A wild shocksock appears.
DarkJester will you grow up or continue to provethat you are a middle schooler? You come out of nowhere when I was clearly not mad. I notice you say "you're gay" and the "your mom" crap which is middle schooler shit what are you 12 and you say both A LOT. You say it to a lot of people. I dont fight kids.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:45 am
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
jam420 wrote:
I'm 28, and your gay momma has a penis.

:O

So.....
Where'd Shock come from?

4 pcs.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
jam420 wrote:

:confused

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
YomToxic wrote:
jam420 wrote:

So.....
Where'd Shock come from?

I gave up on that question a long time ago. Clearly any doctor who's a decent human being would have done a partial-birth abortion the moment its head popped out and ordered an exorcism on the creator of that vile spawn of puss and stench. More importantly, since when did he actually develop an ego?

Shock, just...just go sit in the corner. As I recall, I didn't even start this topic about your questionable sexual orientation. And perhaps I should clarify: I call you a fag, a loser, (don't think I've ever busted out the yo' momma, but regardless) because if I tried to insult you with intelligence, you'd just stare at the screen, dig in your ass crack, and sniff your finger...thus the entire point of the insult would be lost and we'd all just be wasting our time. As such I talk so that the 12 year olds in the audience (namely you) will understand "Hey, he just insulted me." But beyond that, let's take a look at all the DBZ pics in your sig and decide just who needs to grow up here. People call you gay because you have a pic of cell sodomizing piccalo in your sig, just like how everyone knew DLS was gay because he had the furry version Siegfried and Roy's tiger giving homosexual glances to the viewer. I'm just working with what you give me.

In conclusion, I must say I'm glad your testicles finally descended and it only took 20 years for it to happen, congrats to you. But don't come after me like you're all of a sudden big dick on FH, because the simple fact of the matter is that you're a little shit. You've always been a little shit. You'll always be a little shit. So here's a piece of advice: go fuck yourself, nice and hard, while fantasizing about lewd images featuring Vegita and Marikarp and Yu-Gi-Oh and Inuyasha and all the other crappy little animes you watch that make you feel like your cool. Just remember: no matter how much you wish it: Naruto will NEVER hop out of the t.v. and hang out with you.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
I...I don't know if that's a compliment or if you're just saying that my flames just turn you on. :P

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
tl;dr. sry DJ normally with ur lvl of commitment to flame someone I would be fully down to read but i'm just not that into flaming shock today. I want to know who that skerab(sp?) is

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
meldecite wrote:
tl;dr. sry DJ normally with ur lvl of commitment to flame someone I would be fully down to read but i'm just not that into flaming shock today. I want to know who that skerab(sp?) is

Unfortunately Mel, had you actually read my flame, you'd realize that your comment fully proved one of the major points of it. :P

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
thats funny cause the only point of ur flame was about shock, how he is a loser etc, that he should go fuck himself etc, and that he is more a 12 year old/gay than u. nothing about me and not wanting to read it which i have obviously done.

and if i'm wrong plz correct me on this because i am confused and the only thing my comment said was I know u try hard on ur flames, I didn't feel like reading it(which again i've obviously done), and who the fuck is skerab?

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
First things first I HATE Naruto although most of this site (yes the guys not just the girls) watches it. You remember when most of them had that sand guy in their sig? The only Anime you named that I watch (which I aint seen in ages) is DBZ.

Jester you miss my point. You dont insult ANYONE without "your mom" or "you're gay" comments with the exception of Kodachi and even then you sounded like a Middle Schooler.

Now onto the subject of my DBZ sig you are basicly saying the same thing Kodachi said since you always have Weed theme which you replied to stating your avatar could be floating donuts for all you cared. I would easily get a better sig if one of you fucks actually made me one. To be honest I just put random crap in my sig and as you know it is usually vegeta since I cant find a good picture of the mad scientist from Bleach who I would prefer if Someone could make me a pic of him with that evil smile.

that pic is irrelivant but you wanted Proof so I took it just now.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
jam420 wrote:

So.....
Where'd Shock come from?

I gave up on that question a long time ago. Clearly any doctor who's a decent human being would have done a partial-birth abortion the moment its head popped out and ordered an exorcism on the creator of that vile spawn of puss and stench. More importantly, since when did he actually develop an ego?

Shock, just...just go sit in the corner. As I recall, I didn't even start this topic about your questionable sexual orientation. And perhaps I should clarify: I call you a fag, a loser, (don't think I've ever busted out the yo' momma, but regardless) because if I tried to insult you with intelligence, you'd just stare at the screen, dig in your ass crack, and sniff your finger...thus the entire point of the insult would be lost and we'd all just be wasting our time. As such I talk so that the 12 year olds in the audience (namely you) will understand "Hey, he just insulted me." But beyond that, let's take a look at all the DBZ pics in your sig and decide just who needs to grow up here. People call you gay because you have a pic of cell sodomizing piccalo in your sig, just like how everyone knew DLS was gay because he had the furry version Siegfried and Roy's tiger giving homosexual glances to the viewer. I'm just working with what you give me.

In conclusion, I must say I'm glad your testicles finally descended and it only took 20 years for it to happen, congrats to you. But don't come after me like you're all of a sudden big dick on FH, because the simple fact of the matter is that you're a little shit. You've always been a little shit. You'll always be a little shit. So here's a piece of advice: go fuck yourself, nice and hard, while fantasizing about lewd images featuring Vegita and Marikarp and Yu-Gi-Oh and Inuyasha and all the other crappy little animes you watch that make you feel like your cool. Just remember: no matter how much you wish it: Naruto will NEVER hop out of the t.v. and hang out with you.

meldecite wrote:
thats funny cause the only point of ur flame was about shock, how he is a loser etc, that he should go fuck himself etc, and that he is more a 12 year old/gay than u. nothing about me and not wanting to read it which i have obviously done.

and if i'm wrong plz correct me on this because i am confused and the only thing my comment said was I know u try hard on ur flames, I didn't feel like reading it(which again i've obviously done), and who the fuck is skerab?
Check the highlighted text sweet-heart and put just a little bit of thought to it, I hope you can figure it out because I've nothing against you and don't feel the urge to defend myself against your, sorry to say, rather meaningless attacks.

Lime wrote:
I was giving kudos to your awesome use of words and detail in a flame.
Thank you, I'm glad SOMEONE here actually understands.

And shock, Mel proved my point...twice, actually, by not reading and then not getting my post, so I'm really not surprised about your lack of understanding on the matter as well. As such, I'll post my quote again and make it bigger for you. Just like I told Mel: try and put some thought into it.
Dark Jester wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
jam420 wrote:

So.....
Where'd Shock come from?

Still can't think of the answer? Fine, I'll spell it out for you in a manner you can understand: Me talk stupid so dummies understand words from me. Me talk smart, dummies no understand words from me.

If you had understood this in the first place, you'd realize that your attempted comeback is absolutely meaningless, as it does nothing to attack me or defend yourself.

As for your screenshot, 1: I actually didn't ask for proof and 2: check the date: two fucking years ago. Yeah, that's really relevant evidence ya got there buddy. Say, got the video of the U.S. government blowing up the World Trade Center? I'd really like to see that one.

Anyone else feel like playing I R TeH Smart Guy?

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 pm
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
P.S. Mel, please don't take my comments as an attack on you. I'm not meaning to get you caught up in this, but you're kinda jumping in the line of fire.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
lol glad u added that last post. i didn't read it yet but i'll reply as soon as I finish reading it.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
:P

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:02 pm
Shocksock
Shocksock

Cash on hand:
I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU!!

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 pm
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
and they weren't attack those were legit questions i didn't understand. hence the "i am confused" and i do understand 98% of the insults I don't tend to stare at the screen. unless of course I fall asleep in front of it but thats another story.

and for the 2nd part. i am not trying to attack you nor defend myself (explain maybe)there is nothing to defend there was a legit confusion. I tend to have momentary lapse of time and understanding missing from me at times. (i.e falling asleep in math class while thinking i'm awake and wake up miss the lesson and therefore fail the test the next day.)

and I at no time ever like EVER try and play the IR teh Smart guy, because as we all no excluding my recent 4.0(which is by far a miracle) I admit my dyslexia which we all know affects my ability to read and understand what I read(as i have the reading speed of a 5th grader and the comprehension level of an 8th grader), we all also know my spelling while better than my grammar still sucks.

^^that last paragraph is a defense but mostly an explanation just so u know i'm not =( i'm =).

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next