Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Coolest thing I've ever seen. 
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Coolest thing I've ever seen.
A while back I posted a topic in the serious board about justice. Specifically stating that there must be some form of greater justices...call it the cosmic balance, call it karma, call it divine retribution, whatever you want. But the long and short of it is that there must be some force out there ensuring that assholes get what they deserve, otherwise there is no incentive to NOT be an asshole, and as such the concept of a "society" is absolutely absurd...it's just every man for themselves. Well today, I finally got to see some justice...and how.

Ever been driving down a 2-lane road that's approaching a work-zone in which one of the lanes is cut off? Ever seen one of the "asshole-guards"? A "counter-asshole" if you will? I mean the people in like a big-ass pick-up truck that drive down the middle of the lanes so no assholes can come speeding past everyone and cut in at the last possible moment? Well today I got to see that taken to it's pinnacle.

Coming home from work today, I was approaching such an area on the highway. I merge over when I'm supposed to, and sure enough there's a big ass toyota truck driving down the middle of the lanes ensuring that no one tries to blow past everyone and cut in at the last second. And sure enough, some asshole in a little kia comes flying down the lane right lane (the one that is going to get cut off). Well the toyota was having none of this. He makes a swerve to the right at the perfect time to make the kia also swerve right and BAM! Slams into the concrete barricade at about 70 mph. He grinds along the barricade for a short distance before coming to a stop, the front of his car was completely fucked, as I would imagine his passenger side was as well. The toyota just kept on going and the guy behind the toyota started tail-gating him really close so, if by chance the dude in the kia was still conscious, he couldn't get the license plate, and everyone just kept going like nothing had happened.

In short: today I got to see an asshole get run off the road by a counter-asshole. And it was fucking epic. :twisted

Gotta love those little signs that God sends us to reaffirm our faith. :P

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Coolest thing I've ever seen.
Russia has the best vehicular fatalities of all. In moscow, you can die on a highway without even getting hit by anyone. Simply by getting stuck on a highway, in a cold winter, with all of the cars in front of you having no exhaust filters installed.

This is a pointless post I wanted to share since I don't believe many drivers in Russia have faith in god.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
Since good and evil are points of view, really, only might makes right :)

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Good and evil have nothing to do with this. It's simply a matter of an asshole trying to be an asshole and a counter-asshole countering the asshole's assholiness.

I'd imagine if shocksock reads that statement he'll cum in his drawers.

But because I'm high, I'll even go so far as to prove your point about the relativity of good and evil. Was it "good" for everyone else in line that the truck ran the sedan into a concrete barricade? Yes, because no one likes to see an asshole win and everyone hates it when pricks do what that guy was trying to do. However, making a guy ram a concrete barricade at 70 mph was undoubtedly a very evil thing, as I'm certain the guy had to have been hurt and his car was completely fucked up.

If nothing else, it does reveal the darkness within everyone's hearts with the fact that not a single person got out to help the prick who wrecked. :twisted

Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:27 pm
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Dark Jester wrote:
Good and evil have nothing to do with this. It's simply a matter of an asshole trying to be an asshole and a counter-asshole countering the asshole's assholiness.

I'd imagine if shocksock reads that statement he'll cum in his drawers.

But because I'm high, I'll even go so far as to prove your point about the relativity of good and evil. Was it "good" for everyone else in line that the truck ran the sedan into a concrete barricade? Yes, because no one likes to see an asshole win and everyone hates it when pricks do what that guy was trying to do. However, making a guy ram a concrete barricade at 70 mph was undoubtedly a very evil thing, as I'm certain the guy had to have been hurt and his car was completely fucked up.

If nothing else, it does reveal the darkness within everyone's hearts with the fact that not a single person got out to help the prick who wrecked. :twisted

It would have been better if his car exploded. Explosions make anything better.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]