Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 REAL MEN DRINK TEA. 
Author Message
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
109,048.00
Posts: 4568
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Also, guard, I'll try and slow down since you seem unable to keep up.


The tea we drink today ORIGINATES from India. Meaning the breed, not where it is grown.

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Lime wrote:
pkb fails to realize his love for chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob with sweetened tea... i don't.


fuck you lime now IR hungry and put some goramn cornbread on that plate!!!!!!!!

_________________
*Nexus Rapes you with a Coke Bottle*
Image


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
Also, guard, I'll try and slow down since you seem unable to keep up.


The tea we drink today ORIGINATES from India. Meaning the breed, not where it is grown.


thats like saying all australians are irish/english/scottish ect, my tea is made and grown in uganda, its ugandan tea, and tastes fuckawsome


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Guard wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Also, guard, I'll try and slow down since you seem unable to keep up.


The tea we drink today ORIGINATES from India. Meaning the breed, not where it is grown.


thats like saying all australians are irish/english/scottish ect, my tea is made and grown in uganda, its ugandan tea, and tastes fuckawsome


if you can't chew your tea your tea sux

_________________
*Nexus Rapes you with a Coke Bottle*
Image


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 4
Level 4
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Lime wrote:
>_>


I said cornbread god damn it NAO!!!!!!!!

_________________
*Nexus Rapes you with a Coke Bottle*
Image


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
nexusvalhees wrote:
Guard wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Also, guard, I'll try and slow down since you seem unable to keep up.


The tea we drink today ORIGINATES from India. Meaning the breed, not where it is grown.


thats like saying all australians are irish/english/scottish ect, my tea is made and grown in uganda, its ugandan tea, and tastes fuckawsome


if you can't chew your tea your tea sux


why would i want to chew a liquid?


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
109,048.00
Posts: 4568
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
... most Aussies are Scottish, Irish, or English. Not including aboriginals.


Your argument fails, hard.

Like I said, if you want to be a pussy after a soothing cup of tea, rock on. Just don't expect for me to call you a man.

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
... most Aussies are Scottish, Irish, or English. Not including aboriginals.


Your argument fails, hard.

Like I said, if you want to be a pussy after a soothing cup of tea, rock on. Just don't expect for me to call you a man.


no, their australian, they have been in australia so long that they have ceased to be their old nationalitys, they no longer may claim any pasports for those countrys, the same goes for the tea

and i have never valued your opinion on masculinity pkb, never, maybe on some other things, but not masculinity


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,099.35

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20986
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
No wonder you got laid.... off.



Excuse me, I was fired (1 month before end of liquidation), for telling a customer to fuck off, then telling her husband I would gut him in front of his children if he threatened me again.



Thanks, boy. Thats just what I wanted to know. You're so easy to manipulate, you know that?


Oh yes, cause you possibly needed to know by which means I lost my job. Now you are sure to take over the world with this last peace of the puzzle. Oh my, oh my, how could I ever let such a thing happen.


Heh, you believe what you wanna believe, chummer - I won't stop ya; but thanks for satisfying my... morbid curiosity. :face

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
109,048.00
Posts: 4568
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
825.50
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
You're all being manipulated by me.

PKB, by me not responding to this thread you continue to wage an intellectual and verbal war with anyone in posting distance.

Because I chose not to interfere sooner, YomToxic constructed an actual logical argument against PKB.

Lime and Guard are being as random as ever, something I allow because it keeps me happy

And finally! This drama is allowed to happen, by me, because I am bored. Dance puppets. Does it comfort you to know you are sheep?


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,099.35

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20986
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.


I will quite happily reply to you, good sir.
Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

NOW do you understand?. Or do I have to spell that out using verbose?.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


with the amount people fiddle around with plants geneology, that is a hollow arguement

and i never claimed tea was, just that real men drink it in prefrence to coffee



and yes hammm, it does, i dont know how i would sleep at night without you pulling the strings of all us puppets


Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:52 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
109,048.00
Posts: 4568
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.


I will quite happily reply to you, good sir.
Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

NOW do you understand?. Or do I have to spell that out using verbose?.



Wow-ee mister, you sure are smart. Gettin me confess to shit I already told the story about and never attempted to keep secret. Must make ya feel proud?

Gee-wiz, CIA must be askin for your help. What with your ability to get people to give information to you that's already readily available on the web.

To guard:
Still of the same geneses. Your argument lacks any solid grounds sir.


And coffee is masculine. It gives energy, tenses you up, and is bitter and strong.

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:01 am
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
109,048.00
Posts: 4568
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Also, this, just because:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4zYdav57SA[/video]

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 am
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 

Similar topics

 
Getting Sued by The RIAA for real or nearly.
Forum: ./Shows & Movies
Author: Xpgamer7
Replies: 5
Can I have finally found Allor in real life!?
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: ReinaHarden
Replies: 2
I'll tell the real story!
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: n0th1n
Replies: 0
Meanwhile in Japan FOR REAL
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: Parpol
Replies: 20
Drink more water?
Forum: ./General Serious
Author: joshex
Replies: 0
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO