Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 REAL MEN DRINK TEA. 
Author Message
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.


I will quite happily reply to you, good sir.
Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

NOW do you understand?. Or do I have to spell that out using verbose?.



Wow-ee mister, you sure are smart. Gettin me confess to shit I already told the story about and never attempted to keep secret. Must make ya feel proud?

Gee-wiz, CIA must be askin for your help. What with your ability to get people to give information to you that's already readily available on the web.

To guard:
Still of the same geneses. Your argument lacks any solid grounds sir.


And coffee is masculine. It gives energy, tenses you up, and is bitter and strong.


wanna know what else i hear is strong and bitter? semen, and reguardless of place of origin, various enviromental factors will influence the end product, which is why it is ugandan tea, not indian


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
108,886.00
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Guard wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.


I will quite happily reply to you, good sir.
Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

NOW do you understand?. Or do I have to spell that out using verbose?.



Wow-ee mister, you sure are smart. Gettin me confess to shit I already told the story about and never attempted to keep secret. Must make ya feel proud?

Gee-wiz, CIA must be askin for your help. What with your ability to get people to give information to you that's already readily available on the web.

To guard:
Still of the same geneses. Your argument lacks any solid grounds sir.


And coffee is masculine. It gives energy, tenses you up, and is bitter and strong.


wanna know what else i hear is strong and bitter? semen, and reguardless of place of origin, various enviromental factors will influence the end product, which is why it is ugandan tea, not indian



So you know what seamen tastes like and you drink tea? Not helpin your argument here mutch.

The factors changed are overall health, not breed nore genetics. Again, argument is mute.

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
Guard wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.


I will quite happily reply to you, good sir.
Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

NOW do you understand?. Or do I have to spell that out using verbose?.



Wow-ee mister, you sure are smart. Gettin me confess to shit I already told the story about and never attempted to keep secret. Must make ya feel proud?

Gee-wiz, CIA must be askin for your help. What with your ability to get people to give information to you that's already readily available on the web.

To guard:
Still of the same geneses. Your argument lacks any solid grounds sir.


And coffee is masculine. It gives energy, tenses you up, and is bitter and strong.


wanna know what else i hear is strong and bitter? semen, and reguardless of place of origin, various enviromental factors will influence the end product, which is why it is ugandan tea, not indian



So you know what seamen tastes like and you drink tea? Not helpin your argument here mutch.

The factors changed are overall health, not breed nore genetics. Again, argument is mute.


dont know for sure, just heard it from this gay guy i met, dude was annoying

not saying breed and genetics have changed, end result from the tea plant has, as well as a number of other additives that go in to the teabag, creating a vastly diffrent product, a ugandan product, not an indian one


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
6,153.75

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20950
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
This is not a matter of nationality, this is a matter of race/breed. No matter how long they've been outa their respective origional countries, they are still Anglo Saxon.

Just as the tea is still Indian Tea, just grown in different soil.



And seriously, no country on the face of the planet sees Tea as masuculine. It is soothing, feminine... in fact, I believe several languages have feminine inflections to the word.


To Toxic:
Here's the two thing that makes this so funny to me:
1. Cummer ain't a word.
2. I publically anounced this Sunday when I got the news. There would be no need to "manipulate" me to get the news, thus absolutely destroying any logic possibly held within.

Now, please continue to wag your tiney penis in the air and pretend you're something. You always do.


I will quite happily reply to you, good sir.
Firstly, your quoting and spelling skills are atrocious, and second; I only heard about you getting laid off via MSN and was curious on exactly WHAT happened.

NOW do you understand?. Or do I have to spell that out using verbose?.



Wow-ee mister, you sure are smart. Gettin me confess to shit I already told the story about and never attempted to keep secret. Must make ya feel proud?

Gee-wiz, CIA must be askin for your help. What with your ability to get people to give information to you that's already readily available on the web.

To guard:
Still of the same geneses. Your argument lacks any solid grounds sir.


And coffee is masculine. It gives energy, tenses you up, and is bitter and strong.


Ya soundin' like some younglin' thar, sonny. And for your story of getting fired, sure its on here. Everybody knows. But me, I won't bother digging through the shitpile when there's a much simpler way. :face

I will now spam choco-banana.
:chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban
:chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban
:chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban :chocoban

Hot damn, I missed doing this shit.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 am
Profile E-mail WWW
FH Pope
FH Pope
User avatar

Cash on hand:
108,886.00
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 pm
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
To Guardian:

... okay, you still aren't gettin it. The rest doesn't matter, it is still indian.

You can paint a white guy black and cover him in shit, and while he may look, smell, and taste different now... he's still a fuckin white guy. He still originated from whittey ville, all that fun stuff.

Just like that, your "Uganda Grown Tea" is still Indian at it's core, and thus my whole asian piss comment still stands.

To Toxic:
You aren't even making any sense anymore, please just stop humiliating yourself.

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
... okay, you still aren't gettin it. The rest doesn't matter, it is still indian.

You can paint a white guy black and cover him in shit, and while he may look, smell, and taste different now... he's still a fuckin white guy. He still originated from whittey ville, all that fun stuff.

Just like that, your "Uganda Grown Tea" is still Indian at it's core, and thus my whole asian piss comment still stands.


by that line of logic, tea comes from space


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
6,153.75

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20950
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
psychokittyboy wrote:
To Guardian:

... okay, you still aren't gettin it. The rest doesn't matter, it is still indian.

You can paint a white guy black and cover him in shit, and while he may look, smell, and taste different now... he's still a fuckin white guy. He still originated from whittey ville, all that fun stuff.

Just like that, your "Uganda Grown Tea" is still Indian at it's core, and thus my whole asian piss comment still stands.

To Toxic:
You aren't even making any sense anymore, please just stop humiliating yourself.


Y'know - I'm starting to think maybe you have reading problems.

ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS HOW AND WHY YOU WERE FIRED. AND INSTEAD OF DIGGING AROUND ON HERE, I DID THE LOGICAL THING AND GOT THE INFO OUT OF YOU. YES - I KNOW YOU'RE QUITE DISPLEASED WITH THIS SHIT, BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE SERIOUS IN THE GENERAL SPAM. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS?.


You won't need glasses for that. If you have any other disorders, let me know.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:38 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
To Guardian:

... okay, you still aren't gettin it. The rest doesn't matter, it is still indian.

You can paint a white guy black and cover him in shit, and while he may look, smell, and taste different now... he's still a fuckin white guy. He still originated from whittey ville, all that fun stuff.

Just like that, your "Uganda Grown Tea" is still Indian at it's core, and thus my whole asian piss comment still stands.

To Toxic:
You aren't even making any sense anymore, please just stop humiliating yourself.


Y'know - I'm starting to think maybe you have reading problems.

ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS HOW AND WHY YOU WERE FIRED. AND INSTEAD OF DIGGING AROUND ON HERE, I DID THE LOGICAL THING AND GOT THE INFO OUT OF YOU. YES - I KNOW YOU'RE QUITE DISPLEASED WITH THIS SHIT, BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE SERIOUS IN THE GENERAL SPAM. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS?.


You won't need glasses for that. If you have any other disorders, let me know.


for the record, i found that little bit of sneaky sneaky investigative work hilarious


Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:40 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
6,153.75

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20950
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Guard wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
To Guardian:

... okay, you still aren't gettin it. The rest doesn't matter, it is still indian.

You can paint a white guy black and cover him in shit, and while he may look, smell, and taste different now... he's still a fuckin white guy. He still originated from whittey ville, all that fun stuff.

Just like that, your "Uganda Grown Tea" is still Indian at it's core, and thus my whole asian piss comment still stands.

To Toxic:
You aren't even making any sense anymore, please just stop humiliating yourself.


Y'know - I'm starting to think maybe you have reading problems.

ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS HOW AND WHY YOU WERE FIRED. AND INSTEAD OF DIGGING AROUND ON HERE, I DID THE LOGICAL THING AND GOT THE INFO OUT OF YOU. YES - I KNOW YOU'RE QUITE DISPLEASED WITH THIS SHIT, BUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE SERIOUS IN THE GENERAL SPAM. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS?.


You won't need glasses for that. If you have any other disorders, let me know.


for the record, i found that little bit of sneaky sneaky investigative work hilarious


Okay then. :mrgreen

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 16
Level 16
User avatar

Cash on hand:
5.00
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 am
Location: Rolla, Missouri, USA
Group: Oldies
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
i think it's cute how pkb gets all fired up and serious all the time, especially when it's in general spam...

also, tea is hardly soothing, it has caffeine in it too, and you have admitted to drinking iced tea, so stfu


Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
6,153.75

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20950
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
yellowrock wrote:
i think it's cute how pkb gets all fired up and serious all the time, especially when it's in general spam...

also, tea is hardly soothing, it has caffeine in it too, and you have admitted to drinking iced tea, so stfu


Tea is to blame for the Boston Tea Party. :cool

Yeah, PKB's our very own Serious Cat(boy).

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
yes, pkb is what us doctor types like to call a serius cattuspuer, as oposed to the regular, more laid back variety of catboy, or ignavus cattuspuer


Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
6,153.75

Bank:
5,250.50
Posts: 20950
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Guard wrote:
yes, pkb is what us doctor types like to call a serius cattuspuer, as oposed to the regular, more laid back variety of catboy, or ignavus cattuspuer


Yeah, well. Just don't treat him too harshly. He's a minority group.

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
0.00
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Group: Registered users
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
YomToxic wrote:
Guard wrote:
yes, pkb is what us doctor types like to call a serius cattuspuer, as oposed to the regular, more laid back variety of catboy, or ignavus cattuspuer


Yeah, well. Just don't treat him too harshly. He's a minority group.


*sniggers* yeah, i know


Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:35 am
Profile E-mail
Sick Fuck
Sick Fuck
User avatar

Cash on hand:
409.50

Bank:
20,598.00
Posts: 1799
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:49 am
Location: Between sanity and madness
Group: Oldies
Country: Philippines (ph)
Post Re: REAL MEN DRINK TEA.
Tea will always be the REAL man's drink.

_________________
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.


Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 am
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 

Similar topics

 
REAL CRACKHO'S PREJUDICE OF AFRICAN (RACIST) STEREOTYPES?
Forum: Fuck all
Author: RV-007
Replies: 1
Can I have finally found Allor in real life!?
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: ReinaHarden
Replies: 2
Only real niggas will get this!
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: madassgamer
Replies: 3
The Real Question
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: n0th1n
Replies: 19
Forkheads poem. Fucktarded version and real one.
Forum: ./Literature & Poetry
Author: Xpgamer7
Replies: 2
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO