Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Trivia Thread! 

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Group: Guests
Post Re: Trivia Thread!
(An insane crack fiend) Cracky Craig: HEY! HEY YA FUKKIN WALRUS HEY I GOTTA FUKKIN QUESTION, WHAT SPECIES WAS YODA!?

(choice a) you: umm uhh....a yoda?
Cracky Craig: WRONG FIZZLE TWAT! *he stabs you in the gut with a spoon and eats your entrails*

(choice b): okay...a Wrill?
(win!) Cracky Craig: HEY THANKS FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO! *he hands you a back of crack* (possibly to sell or it being a quest item)

(choice c) oh, i know he was a rodian!
Cracky Craig): ....NO YA DUMB FUKIN PILE OF INBRED KITTEN SHIT! *he forces you to snort a bag of toxic dish soap and you die from puking and crapping yourself*

amidoinitrite?

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:00 pm
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Zared Sabretooth wrote:
(An insane crack fiend) Cracky Craig: HEY! HEY YA FUKKIN WALRUS HEY I GOTTA FUKKIN QUESTION, WHAT SPECIES WAS YODA!?

(choice a) you: umm uhh....a yoda?
Cracky Craig: WRONG FIZZLE TWAT! *he stabs you in the gut with a spoon and eats your entrails*

(choice b): okay...a Wrill?
(win!) Cracky Craig: HEY THANKS FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO! *he hands you a back of crack* (possibly to sell or it being a quest item)

(choice c) oh, i know he was a rodian!
Cracky Craig): ....NO YA DUMB FUKIN PILE OF INBRED KITTEN SHIT! *he forces you to snort a bag of toxic dish soap and you die from puking and crapping yourself*

amidoinitrite?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

4 pcs.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
You find a crudely "made" sock puppet crusted solid with jizz.

fluffy's "Lawyer": I hate you to the fullest extent of the law. Answer me this as I shit in your lap. What allows electrons to pass through solid matter?

1: America!

B: Quantum Tunneling.

Left: Field Effect Theory.

(After 1)
fluffy's "Lawyer": Fuck yeah!
The smelly jizz rag stabs you in the nipple and shits in your mouth while muttering something about "freedom of the press." You awake hours later to find you've been mugged.

(After B)
fluffy's "Lawyer": What the fuck is that‽ Makin' shit up? I'd gut you like a fish but I like you. Here's some fresh jizz from my last "consultation." Heh.
"It"(?) leaves a horrifying yellow mess on your lap, with something crusted in it.
YOU RECEIVED 100$FH!
(OR)
YOU RECEIVED 100 MAGIC GOOD!
(OR)
THERE WAS [ITEM] IN THE PUTRID JIZZ!

(After Left)
fluffy's "Lawyer": Sounds fancy, so sure! Now snort this shit.
fluffy's "Lawyer" shoves a gram of jizz soaked Ajax up your nose. You pass out from the smell before the Ajax has time to melt your nose off.
You awake several hours later bleeding from the new hole in your face.

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
fluffy wrote:
You find a crudely "made" sock puppet crusted solid with jizz.

fluffy's "Lawyer": I hate you to the fullest extent of the law. Answer me this as I shit in your lap. What allows electrons to pass through solid matter?

1: America!

B: Quantum Tunneling.

Left: Field Effect Theory.

(After 1)
fluffy's "Lawyer": Fuck yeah!
The smelly jizz rag stabs you in the nipple and shits in your mouth while muttering something about "freedom of the press." You awake hours later to find you've been mugged.

(After B)
fluffy's "Lawyer": What the fuck is that‽ Makin' shit up? I'd gut you like a fish but I like you. Here's some fresh jizz from my last "consultation." Heh.
"It"(?) leaves a horrifying yellow mess on your lap, with something crusted in it.
YOU RECEIVED 100$FH!
(OR)
YOU RECEIVED 100 MAGIC GOOD!
(OR)
THERE WAS [ITEM] IN THE PUTRID JIZZ!

(After Left)
fluffy's "Lawyer": Sounds fancy, so sure! Now snort this shit.
fluffy's "Lawyer" shoves a gram of jizz soaked Ajax up your nose. You pass out from the smell before the Ajax has time to melt your nose off.
You awake several hours later bleeding from the new hole in your face.

Link

4 pcs.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Doc Brown: Marty!

You: What? No. Not even… What's with the brick?

Doc Brown: Science!

You: Nope. I'm done here.

Doc Brown smashes the brick into dust against your head. You're awakened by several smacks to the bloody mess that was your face.

Aztec god TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI: What is the Hodge theory?

such bleeding: iff used TO FUGRAGHUTCO homomomo gripsof EMM!

much pain: elllefftroze orbadoooo DAS NUKALLAMA en shewuz.

ow: LOOOOSSSSEEEEE! esplaaans deff parrrrties ufph ijeeeealoot SAALALALA lecatoo~

(After such bleeding)
Aztec god TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI: Ha! I made you say "homo."
The Aztec god TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI heals your head and picks up a brick as you walk away. He left his wallet!

(After much pain)
Aztec god TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI: Idiot! That's the Rutherford–Bohr model! That's shit don't even work!
The Aztec god TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI kicks you in the chest and walks off.
You crawl to help but end up making out with a trash can.
YOU'VE CONTRACTED HERPES!

(After ow)
Aztec god TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI: What the hell are you talking about? That's the Debye–Hückel theory you noob!
The Aztec god TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI pisses on you. Your head gets infected.
YOU REQUIRE A HEAD AMPUTATION!

In just under one-thousand eight-bit bytes I have to confer some glorious shrine to myself by means of text, images, hyper links, embeded flash compositions and possibly formatting. I could abuse this easily. Ten hour clips on youtube embeded in a single vertical stack. Multi-megapixel long transparent GIFs causing scrollbar hell. Nuero-linguistic programs that fuck your mind like a fresh squid. Eye raping color schemes using ascii full-width blocks. Images or links to images of things that can not be unseen. Anything called "epilepsy" dot SWF. This is what I want to do. I am not a good person. I just know that would be a flagrant display of disrespect. I'll wait until I can get away with it.
NOW IN GLORIOUS TODD A.O.!
fluffco™ LLC takes no responsibility for anything, ever, at all, under any circumstances and is entirely fictional outside Colorado.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
cheers to whobro for this

What food was found, still edible, in an Egyptian Tomb?
A) Crackers
B) Honey
C) Jelly
D) Breast Milk

The Answer is B) Honey

Which U.S President grew Cannabis in his garden?
A. Washington,
B. Lincoln,
C. Nixon,
D. Obama

The Answer is A) Washington.

4 pcs.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: "Have you defeated the Dragon of Impossible Prudery of the Puritan Nun Sect yet? WELL?! HAVE YOU?!!"

-A-
You: "I am too weak, oh cuntiest of maidens. Will you destroy this great monstrosity for me? You look so much stronger than I."

Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: "I'll tear out your spine!" *And so she does! You leave the area as the spineless coward that you are*

-B-
You: "Heeeehhhhh... How about we go into that abandoned castle over there and... you know. *Nudge* *Wink*"

Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: *Follows you into the abandoned castle, then proceeds to stab you in many places and use your corpse for a sexual spell-casting ritual to please the Deities of Garden Gnome Tomfoolery. She then resurrects you, and throws you out of the castle, but you will never be quite the same. Especially with this weird garden gnome tattoo now adorning your left butt cheek.

-C-
*Win*
You: "Don't tell me what to do, you little fop-licker of a harlot-skunk!"

Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: *She confesses that she is actually a sister of the Puritan Nun Sect, and that your chakras were being tested for spiritual firmness*

"I find your chakras to be very firm, oh mighty warrior. Take this Staff of the Unknown Dungeon Slave, and use it well!"

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:19 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
deadlyfox wrote:
What animated cat often relied on his Magic Bag of Tricks? answer felix other answers that are false tom, larry, bill

deadlyfox wrote:
What is the former name of Istanbul? answer is Constantinople but I can't think of false answers for this

Thanks, foxy!

Lex wrote:
Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: "Have you defeated the Dragon of Impossible Prudery of the Puritan Nun Sect yet? WELL?! HAVE YOU?!!"

-A-
You: "I am too weak, oh cuntiest of maidens. Will you destroy this great monstrosity for me? You look so much stronger than I."

Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: "I'll tear out your spine!" *And so she does! You leave the area as the spineless coward that you are*

-B-
You: "Heeeehhhhh... How about we go into that abandoned castle over there and... you know. *Nudge* *Wink*"

Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: *Follows you into the abandoned castle, then proceeds to stab you in many places and use your corpse for a sexual spell-casting ritual to please the Deities of Garden Gnome Tomfoolery. She then resurrects you, and throws you out of the castle, but you will never be quite the same. Especially with this weird garden gnome tattoo now adorning your left butt cheek.

-C-
*Win*
You: "Don't tell me what to do, you little fop-licker of a harlot-skunk!"

Cunty Medieval Battle Maiden: *She confesses that she is actually a sister of the Puritan Nun Sect, and that your chakras were being tested for spiritual firmness*

"I find your chakras to be very firm, oh mighty warrior. Take this Staff of the Unknown Dungeon Slave, and use it well!"

This. This is magnificent.

4 pcs.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
American Slut#871: What time was it on the wristwatch of the foreigner that Kagura helped out, and what affect will this have on the South Brankstonsvilletown local hamster elections this coming weekend?

A1: It was 5 o'clock in the afternoon. The small hamster wins.
American Slut#871: Indeed! In fact, an entire village of hamsters in South Brankstonsvilletown was sitting in front of the only village TV and watching Azumanga Daioh. A little hamster happened to notice the said time in said scene, and remembered that it was time for the local elections. He then closed the TV, and aroused all of the other little hamsters, reminding them of the elections.
Needless to say, the elections were won by that little hamster. He was celebrated as a saviour, and in some decades the small and cozy South Brankstonsvilletown had turned into an eeeevol empire aiming for galactic conquest and supremacy.
Until a little sea slug rised from the depths of the sea and...
But that's another story, to be told at another time.
American Slut#871: Good job, cunt! Here, have 100FH$ I found in my bunghole!

A2: It was 2 o'clock in the morning. The large hamster wins.
American Slut#871: You are a sick fuck and you must die. *She proceeds to insert several hamsters up your ass.*
Lose 10HP!

A3: It was 11 o'clock in the night. The hamsters commit suicide.
American Slut#871: You, sir, are a liar and a fraud, and not my nigger.
*American Slut#871 flogs you with a bullwhip!*
Lose 10HP!

4 pcs.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:34 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:
Group: Їи$aиїту
A chef with bloodstains on her jacket and a sick grins hobbles up to you and holds up a glass
"How bout some eel blood? This shit is a delicacy in what Asian country?
A: Japan
B : Thailand
C: GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME!

Have a drink then reveal the answer <3
Spoiler: show
The answer is C. Eel blood is toxic. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 pcs.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
sexy rpg nerd: which of the following is the patron diety of gnomes

a:Kurtulmak
sexy rpg nerd: no you useless fuck how dare you associate that arsehole with the great gnome diety
the sexy nerd casts magic missile at you hitting you right in the nuts however it was just an illusion then she casts a real magic missile and hits you twice in the nuts

a:garl glittergold
sexy rpg nerd: exackly as a reward how would you like to join in on this game of F.A.T.A.L
you follow the sexy rpg nerd to what turns out to be a larp after its over you anus hurts like hell but you got some good photos and win (monetry amount) for being the best roleplayer
auctualy even better result
you follow the sexy rpg nerd to what turns out to be a larp after its over you anus hurts like hell but you find some photos from past events and win (monetry amount) for being the best roleplayer

a:(some hindu god i will decide on 1 latter)
sexy rpg nerd: how stupid are you thats not even from d&d thats the fucking hindu god of (insert domain of whatever god is decided apon
she teleports you into a cave in the middle of india it takes you several weeks to get back during which time you sustain several injurys

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:57 am
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
tuypo1 wrote:
sexy rpg nerd: which of the following is the patron diety of gnomes

a:Kurtulmak
sexy rpg nerd: no you useless fuck how dare you associate that arsehole with the great gnome diety
the sexy nerd casts magic missile at you hitting you right in the nuts however it was just an illusion then she casts a real magic missile and hits you twice in the nuts

a:garl glittergold
sexy rpg nerd: exackly as a reward how would you like to join in on this game of F.A.T.A.L
you follow the sexy rpg nerd to what turns out to be a larp after its over you anus hurts like hell but you got some good photos and win (monetry amount) for being the best roleplayer
auctualy even better result
you follow the sexy rpg nerd to what turns out to be a larp after its over you anus hurts like hell but you find some photos from past events and win (monetry amount) for being the best roleplayer

a:(some hindu god i will decide on 1 latter)
sexy rpg nerd: how stupid are you thats not even from d&d thats the fucking hindu god of (insert domain of whatever god is decided apon
she teleports you into a cave in the middle of india it takes you several weeks to get back during which time you sustain several injurys

Ssssssuperb!

4 pcs.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
its worth mentioning that the reason for the fake magic missile at the start is because almost all gnome wizards focus on illusion those who do not suffer no stigma they are just very rare

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:21 pm
Profile E-mail
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Fuck?
A..kucF
B.F!U!C!K!
C.Fcuk!?!?
D.fuck/0(correct answer)

Correct answer makes glitchy shit happen instead of words(the character looks like it's from a badly tuned tv screen or some shit) and then leads directly to hentai
All wrong answers = llik si uoy

Lazymans trivia.

Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ

Cash on hand:

Bank:
rly chill skelington(purpousely lowercase).
Yo.
A. Sup.(Correct: Yes indeed that is the secret password to get past me, and so I will now let you get past me, so you should probably walk past me, so that you can get past me, my nigga.*You walk past rly chill skelington, because rly chill skelington let you walk past him, since walking past rly chill skelington would be useful, since you would then be past rly chill skelington, since you walked past rly chill skelington, because rly chill skelington let you walk past him, since walking past rly chill skelington would be useful-(continues untill end of box then gets cut off))
B. What up my nigga?(Only us green people can use that term, it's our word man *rly chill skelington lynches you with a wet noodle*)
C. Maan how ya doin.(The sky only has 3 colors dude, you're going to be two of them tonight*rly chill skelington dips you in blueberry and blackberry jam and birds begin to assault you*)
D. I know of the secret password to get past you, this is the secret password to get past you, and I am now using it to get past you,l accept my request to get past you, so I can get past you, dude.(I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of ass *rly chill skelington forces you to listen to his mixtape and your ears bleed so bad you get brain damage*)

Їи$aиїту Group! | Ultimate Fh Tribute!
© 2010 -2099 Odin Anarkis. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.
Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.