Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Rules of Let's Play 
Author Message
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
71,876.00
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:58 pm
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
I want to do a let's play but fraps kills my frame rate. I've lowered the problem to needing an external hard drive. Now I just need moneys for it.

_________________
The truth to everything lies in nothing.
Games are awesome Nuff Said.
Fuck you all, I love you so much.
Storytelling is my true love.
I Thought of all of these statements in an instant.
I improv so well not improving is like retarding myself.
BLAH BLAH BLAH Pretentious crap, references, jokes, and contrary statements.

Image


Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 am
Profile
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
User avatar

Cash on hand:
333,340,019.00

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 18590
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: ЇИ УОЦЯ MЇЙD FЦCКЇЙG ЇT ЇЙTО ОBLЇVЇОЙ
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: Nepal (np)
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
i use a torrented camtasia

_________________
PUNCH YO FACE
Apply To The Їи$aиїту Group! | Veiw My Ultimate Fh Tribute!
! ! '
© 2010 -2099 Headfuck The Wise. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
Image
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.

Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 17
Level 17
User avatar

Cash on hand:
71,876.00
Posts: 1791
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:58 pm
Group: Catgirl Saviours Club
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
go on.

_________________
The truth to everything lies in nothing.
Games are awesome Nuff Said.
Fuck you all, I love you so much.
Storytelling is my true love.
I Thought of all of these statements in an instant.
I improv so well not improving is like retarding myself.
BLAH BLAH BLAH Pretentious crap, references, jokes, and contrary statements.

Image


Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm
Profile
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
ℱᒪ૪ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘ⋒ᖇᖰᒪᙓ ᖘᙓﬡᓮᔕ
User avatar

Cash on hand:
333,340,019.00

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 18590
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: ЇИ УОЦЯ MЇЙD FЦCКЇЙG ЇT ЇЙTО ОBLЇVЇОЙ
Group: Їи$aиїту
Country: Nepal (np)
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
oh,, it doesnt ill frame rate at all, at least not from user end.. my syntasia in open mic was filmed by it

_________________
PUNCH YO FACE
Apply To The Їи$aиїту Group! | Veiw My Ultimate Fh Tribute!
! ! '
© 2010 -2099 Headfuck The Wise. All Rights Reserved.

Quotes
Spoiler: show
Image
who149 wrote:
I'm trying i'm trying~ i'm making I'll try too slowly up my posting. At least once a day for a bit. Then I'll up that too twice, then four, then 8 and so on.

Until eventually I wake up one morning and find out that I am actually an Idiot hero.
On some quest too cheat on his gf or raise affection of 5 women who conveniently live in my the same dorm as me.
In which I only have 100 days to seduce them all.

Remon wrote:
Now we can dominate the porn industry, camera industry, AND the world!
YomToxic wrote:
YOU BETTER STAY ALIVE OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU DEAD.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
26,662.60
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:42 pm
Group: Registered users
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
Nice To know


Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
2,659.00
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 am
Location: StaightouttaCompton
Group: Special Access
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
You should play one of the original Fallouts, Baldur's gate, or Deus ex.

_________________
Swiggity swooty
I'm comin for dat booty

Image


Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:53 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38
User avatar

Cash on hand:
9,542.35

Bank:
0.00
Posts: 20685
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 pm
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
Topkek wrote:
You should play one of the original Fallouts, Baldur's gate, or Deus ex.

How are they like?

_________________
Image
Yeap.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
2,659.00
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 am
Location: StaightouttaCompton
Group: Special Access
Country: United States (us)
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
YomToxic wrote:
Topkek wrote:
You should play one of the original Fallouts, Baldur's gate, or Deus ex.

How are they like?

Well the original Fallouts are isometric, top-down rpgs, same with Baldur' s gate. Dues ex is a first-person stealth game with some rpg mechanics thrown in.

_________________
Swiggity swooty
I'm comin for dat booty

Image


Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 16
Level 16
User avatar

Cash on hand:
359,574.60

Bank:
10,000.00
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: Why? Are you going to read this just in case you wanna rape me or sumthin?
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
There are rules!?!?!?!? Fuck that! No LP for me.

_________________
Image

Rem wrote:
All I told him was that he made a loli cry....


Spoiler: show
Da fuq Yom, I had a way better pic, but that forum wouldn't let me.

_________________
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.


Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:48 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0
User avatar

Cash on hand:
3,353.05

Bank:
538.00
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Rules of Let's Play
you can always press print screen for extra print points


Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:38 am
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 

Similar topics

 
I really want to play Sunset Riders
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: n0th1n
Replies: 3
let's play Kill one Marry on fuck one
Forum: ./General No Spam
Author: kurokage1
Replies: 6
The rules for my future forum
Forum: ./General Spam
Author: cluelessfurball
Replies: 23
Rules.
Forum: Tokyo U
Author: YomToxic
Replies: 24
Top


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Imprint :: Crawler Feeds :: Reset blocks
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.

Portal XL 5.0 ~ Premod 0.3 phpBB SEO