Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Yu-Gi-Oh is Japan's Depopulation Problem! 
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 Yu-Gi-Oh is Japan's Depopulation Problem!
Yu-Gi-Oh is like, what turns the girl audience off. It's all illuminati-like and probably scary or something like that.

According to my assumption, manga in history had always kept a feminine mindset because you know, gender roles and literacy. Hardly has it been rarely 80s violent movies. There's always some story about personal reflection/inflection like the Breakfast Club. However, the story does not always cater to Star Wars (e.g. Gundam something). Those titles seem to stand out as the best programming quality evar, and hands off the trophy!

Now, Yu-Gi-Oh does cater to the male psyche, but you will not see many females picking up the habit. In fact, I actually hear from some complaining about the matter of programming/franchise going on. It breaks me down to tears (inside) when they start having averse reaction to anyone with a positive affiliation to the damn card game. This is your possible relationship at stake! They going going gone! In fact, I believe the trend contributes to depopulation rate. Maybe them others like the Koreans, and US, try to take advantage of the trend to fund their suicidal death camp markets.

It's probably a good thing that the consumer society is made up by females. The manga (yes, other stuff too) harmony will set back to normal then and a drink at the beach/pier.

Oh yeah, those Yu-Gi-Oh accents are like the Korean types or some reason. I'm not sure if it's a healthy/sexy habit to pick up.

Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/Viikate%20Mies%20-%20Sacrifies%20From%20Another%20Kingdom%20Of%20Darkness.mp3
░▒▓Burn▓▒░☄ me here! >:)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Post Re: Yu-Gi-Oh is Japan's Depopulation Problem!
People (or just weebies) ought to wake up and realize the gold that is in the nitty gritty pile of filth at times. They missing some opportunities!

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/Viikate%20Mies%20-%20Sacrifies%20From%20Another%20Kingdom%20Of%20Darkness.mp3

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:07 am
Profile WWW
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
I'd rather fuck a tub of humus. :)

จีคลับ

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:14 am
Profile E-mail
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Do you happen to have a time machine?

Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Well, at least, I have proof that its visual aesthetics suck compared to visual novels and PC-98ish greats.

It turned people away from what their entertainment sector can really do, thus lessening Japan's economy, and limiting their potential to reproduce. No joke intended, lol.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
Level 8
Level 8

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Oh yeah, I was mad before when I applied to work for a master of magic or some other card game event.

Interviewers were expecting a yu-gi-oh know how at the time. I thought there was a step by step school for this kind of shit. Why not hold some poker games instead? I dunno why people bitch about yu-gi-oh; it's like they are trying to make a museum collection of them. You know, like those comics, you buy these things and don't ever open the fucking package. You wait it out and preserve the fucking thing. Then, supposedly, you can sell out at a higher price. The price in demand and supply is always fluctuating like real market life!

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I just asked because you seem to have found a temporally stable rip in space-time if Yugioh is still a thing. Such locations are of great interest to our surveyors due to the large amounts of exotic material that can be mined from such places.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I just asked because you seem to have found a temporally stable rip in space-time if Yugioh is still a thing. Such locations are of great interest to our surveyors due to the large amounts of exotic material that can be mined from such places.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]