Forum rules

A place of you dumbshits to FUCK AROUND!

Beware; shit happens here.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Fuck esports, it's like the Olympics. 
Level 9
Level 9

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
 Fuck esports, it's like the Olympics.
So I read about some dude who got banned for being unprofessional in the terms of Olympian ethics during a Blizzard gaming contest event. He was trying to create controversy, publicly, something about hongkong during the event. The producers didn't like the prospects of a bad sell, so they throw him off the plank. If the host did stood up for the guy, they know they in someone else's house. It's either that, or they close down the shop and move on. Almost like the real Olympics rules too. On global scale, rules can affect nations. However, there is a possibly of regional/national Olympics and esports too, which springs up recently. I don't know about online though. Hey, at least it's not the 1972 Summer Olympics.

Now, I can bitch for the guy, but technically, envy is considered a sin. Getting old, the championship on the line, and shit. Besides, it's not like every player gets to take home the (money) prize after some fine-tuned showy display. Showy, bah, no knows the true professionals.

To me, games are for leisure, but this is like trying to make a gig. No, a career. I hope people know that just like in show business, you win some, you lose some. You win some, you lose some. It can be a bitch... bitch.... bitch..... I'm serious.

Instead, raffles and little prizes are fun too. It's the value of input that needs to be measured against the output.

Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/Viikate%20Mies%20-%20Sacrifies%20From%20Another%20Kingdom%20Of%20Darkness.mp3
░▒▓Burn▓▒░☄ me here! >:)

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Fuck esports, it's like the Olympics.
If one is to fuck esports, then he did the right thing. Besides, Blizzard had it coming.

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:39 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]