Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 PTK's Guide To Not Going Crazy 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post PTK's Guide To Not Going Crazy
It's not done yet. I wrote this while I was bored and couldnt sleep.

Quote:
Dont buy into the cognitive therapy/positivity BS
The world is full of that cancerous positivity meme. Yes, the whole notion means well,
though too much positivity = tons of negativity. Since people who buy into this bullshit
are bound to get so deluded with their positive thinking that they totally miss all the
negative things developing in their life. You can't live life totally thinking positive,
you're just asking for trouble. Life is way too complicated for this BS and in the end
you're just making you're life more difficult denying reality like that. If you want to
get somewhere in life you have to keep somewhere in the middle between positive and negative
So for example, I know there's certain things I just can't do. There are some things
about myself that no positive window dressing is ever going to solve. There's grim truths
in life, but that doesnt mean you can't be happy. For example, I totally failed at life,
but am I depressed? Nope, because I accepted it and moved on. Even though I failed at life,
I still have a life to live. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking I am a person
that I'm not (like that positivity BS tells you to do) I accept what I'm good for,
I accept what's bad about me. Acceptance, is the first step to solving any problem you
have. Positivity and that congnitive therapy bullshit they pollute people's minds with
totally denys something obvious.

You dont need to be in a relationship to be happy
Some people just arent supposed to be in relationships. Sometimes at certain points
in your life, relationships just wont work no matter how hard you try. And sometimes
depending on who you are, they'll never work. For example, if you're mentally ill, ugly,
or gay, there's no reason you should be in a relationship, since relationships for those
sorts of people just never work. Not that there is anything wrong with these groups of
people.

If you're mentally ill ; you're too out of touch with reality to have healthy
relationships, so you end up forming co-dependant relationships, ugly people like
mentally ill people ussually have serious self esteem problems, which prevent them
from having relationships, they have codependant relationships. Gay people like mentally
ill people are too out of touch with reality to form relationships, but form relationships
with co-dependance.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 pm
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
Post Re: PTK's Guide To Not Going Crazy
i have been to a mental retreat twice in my life, i have or had sever depression issues it got to the point where i wouldnt be around people if i could i would just shut myself in my room and read or watch tv and completely just go numb untill i discoverd drinking and then i had issues with that but now my only real problem is my smoking i should probly stop im starting to have lung issues

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 am
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: PTK's Guide To Not Going Crazy
So you're saying that I'm never gonna be in a relationship?! WHY?!?! Fuck everything (except me, evidently) :(

Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]