Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Femi-nazis in Korea are on a rampage! 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Femi-nazis in Korea are on a rampage!
And all Korean Men are regulated as potential criminal such as rapist, robber and murderer.

The pre-work was still existed before but the trigger was the murder case by 'mysogist man'.

But the problem was, the reason of the murder was hate to female(targeted random female) and feminazis are attacking that point.

The point is, he was a schizophrenic, as known as, psycho.

But as always, feminazis are attacking the whole men that men are all mysogist.

They started a parade named as 'memorial ceremony' but their plan card was 'Died because of Woman, Lived because of Man" or "Stop mysogisting!"

You know, we had the last hope, the media. and one of the famous TV show for prosecution of society started to looking for interviewee.

We looked forward that but even they are searching the 'victim who got disadvantage because they're female'.

Someone said that, the word 'feminism' always win at the media fight, even they're wrong or not.

Still, we admit that they're some leftover of female racism but we have to make better future from it, not fighting each other.

There are so lots and lots of point to discuss but later I guess.

Perhaps you may think this situation as 'Zootopia'.

"Whole predator(men) are potential murder, and that's from their gene.

But of course I know you're ok and we're friend so we're cool, right?

If you don't thinking about murder someone, then it's cool, isn't it?"

If you ever dreamed to be Nick Wilde from Zootopia and you're male, then come to Korea.

(Even one of feminists reported this case to the director of Zootopia, that men used the shot from Zootopia to cover our racism)

But please, I'm the Korean male and I know I wrote this as good looking for Korean male.

As I wrote, still there could be racistic tradition and points in Korean society.

So, if you mind to judge this, please check once more for this case.

I'm really welcome for providing additional information or opposite opinion.

Sun May 22, 2016 7:22 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Re: Femi-nazis in Korea are on a rampage!
Haven't heard about this specifically yet, but I have heard there are a lot of culturally accepted things in Korea that over here we would consider unacceptable or unjust towards women (heard from westerners living in Korea for a while).

For instance, a supposedly common practice of nightclubs just grabbing women as they walk by and forcing them to come in. Supposedly though, if you start shouting in English, they let them go and apologize.

I also hear that there is a sense that, if a married woman wants to work, that's fine, but she's still expected to have meals and housework prepared and done for her husband and family to the same extent as otherwise.

Also, seems even with foreigners, business people will avoid talking/addressing women if there is a male figure involved.

Mon May 23, 2016 8:47 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
n0th1n wrote:
Haven't heard about this specifically yet, but I have heard there are a lot of culturally accepted things in Korea that over here we would consider unacceptable or unjust towards women (heard from westerners living in Korea for a while).

For instance, a supposedly common practice of nightclubs just grabbing women as they walk by and forcing them to come in. Supposedly though, if you start shouting in English, they let them go and apologize.

I also hear that there is a sense that, if a married woman wants to work, that's fine, but she's still expected to have meals and housework prepared and done for her husband and family to the same extent as otherwise.

Also, seems even with foreigners, business people will avoid talking/addressing women if there is a male figure involved.

yeah I think I get it. But I'm curious that 'westerner'(we don't use that word here-no assault, just purely curious.), but anyway, I'm not sure that you would believe this but it's kinda stereotype.

Cause, I never experienced or even heard of that 'taking a woman away'. I think it's kinda different story between that I know. There is a common cliche for TV programs or acting that a group of baddies surrounds a girl and keep asking(forcing) to join them(and a heroic main character appears and ~~~~). It would be kinda common in past days but we think it's really, really old-fashioned thing already. I don't know, I'm just a member of really tiny portion of this society, so there would be some possibility that it happens but for me, nah. It's like a kind of fairytale to me.

For the second issue, it's changed a lot. It becomes a trend that share everything, money for living, chores, raising a baby, everythinkg. Even more, Both couple are in career, then one of their parents who already retired or so comes to their house and help their chores. It's not rare that a husband and a wife live with their parents in Korea(It was since ancient days). But I heard that my friends said like "It's essential that both couple get jobs, so if I marry, then I won't do all the chores!". But never heard the real case anyway, even in internet community boards, too.

Last issue, I think I don't get it. I just get it that businessman just trying to avoid the career women in work. I'm sure that it's not but by a chance it is, then it is really, really big NO. For employing, not sure but, even in my office, all members are women except two male worker, 3 male including me. Even the top executive, all the middle executives of this office are women.

We admit that past days, even 70~80's were dark days for sexual equality, but we're in a different world and it keeps changing. I know that your examples were just a part of it but I'm pretty sure that lots of it were just a bad relic of past days and those are keep on destruction, even without whole process of this murder case..

Tue May 24, 2016 1:11 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Here's one source I was referring to:

Link

icarus0315 wrote:
Cause, I never experienced or even heard of that 'taking a woman away'. I think it's kinda different story between that I know. There is a common cliche for TV programs or acting that a group of baddies surrounds a girl and keep asking(forcing) to join them(and a heroic main character appears and ~~~~). It would be kinda common in past days but we think it's really, really old-fashioned thing already. I don't know, I'm just a member of really tiny portion of this society, so there would be some possibility that it happens but for me, nah. It's like a kind of fairytale to me.

You'll see in the video above, they mention something similar to that tv cliche, but that wasn't what I was talking about. I was referring to the scenario they reference afterwards, where a woman walking down the street is just grabbed and thrown into a nightclub by those whose job it is to ensure there are pretty women in the club. There wasn't any indication that they do anything to them after that or that it's a group ganging up on the women, and no mention of someone trying to come to their rescue, it's just someone being forced into a nightclub to up the pretty population in the club. Still not acceptable around here.

The last issue I mentioned previously they go over at the end of that video and give better examples of it happening to one of them, frequently. The video is itself from I guess a little under 3 years ago (they and others have had other videos where other issues come up or repeat things are mentioned), and they had only been in Korea for 5 years by that time, so they aren't thinking of anything from 30 years ago.

Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
if you like the content of this video
please hit the lick button

Thu May 26, 2016 2:47 am
Profile E-mail
Level 19
Level 19

Cash on hand:
Red wrote:
if you like the content of this video
please hit the lick button

This is the no spam board. You have been warned.

Thu May 26, 2016 8:06 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]