The Mexican Wall and the Berlin Wall 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: The Mexican Wall and the Berlin Wall
Allor wrote:
Pantsman wrote:
To my observations, this is untrue; what I've seen them do is 'foster the illusion that sex is freely available', but in actuality make it so dangerous to participate in (ZOMG YOU HORRIBLE STRAIGHT MALE YOU HAD CONSENSUAL SEX WITH A GIRL!!! YOU RAPIST!!!111) that people eventually start thinking that even raising a family is 'not a good idea'.

Isn't this why god created hentai though?

Realistically I think any political ideology is capable of engaging in fascism. It seems like it's about the means you use to achieve your goals more than it is about the goals themselves.

yep, and add in infiltration and tempting your enemy. theres no real winning against it though. because you'd have to rely on people, and glow niggers would infiltrate, take control of the group and encourage it to do something stupid and illegal. or sit as a sleeper cell to become the groups candidates then immediately betray their ideals in office.

it's a really bad system.

but yeah every government of mankind will eventually see corruption. it's the way it goes. looks like the us has trump vs biden again. biden will cheat and delete the evidence with help of the feds and courts an DAs again. and if by some miracle trump wins, biden probably wont transfer power peacefully. I can imagine the feds helping him perform a violent coup. then theres trump himself, the guy said he'd drain the swamp but allowed them to sidetrack him on financial and global issues. he focused on making the economy good so the democrats would have more funds to blow on evil plots.

then there was the whole "mormon choir" at his inauguration. I somehow think he's actually mormon not christian.

never a good option, but trump is better than biden. at least the world will stop spiralling into real, deadly chaos.

but yeah, fascism probably will be on the right at some point, if ther ever hold on to power long enough.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
If we were to talk about sexual behaviors and social mores, then we just define the natural and social/societal law/right. What sex was, as animals in nature, was warped into social constructs. Now, of course, nature is not wholly honest too, that's the way things go. I assume that it's the matter of environmental control that's in play.

Some say that in the mist of chaos, we as humans, have forgotten our roots.

It's like the totalitarian literature such as 1984 and Animal Farm. There's Lolita too, but I don't want to offended political ideologies due to political dissent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Back on topic, I feel that the recent barrier on Palestine and Israel is a potential buildup for military action. Apparently, Palestinians are protesting in how the wall construction is managed. If everybody is mutual about how its zones and jurisdiction works, that might be okay to go.

Maybe wall didn't get much diplomatic process. At the very least, conflict should slow down, for the moment. If the involved actors are still not in peace, then the wall would only serve as a facade of cease-fire.

I get the feeling that the Mexican wall is somehow related to the West Bank barriers. It's obvious that there needs to be a resolution to conflict. A wall is like avoidant behavior, hell, just look at the Great Wall of China! It's a great architectual wonder, but it failed on its past military objective. Why? Rebellions, coups, and usurpations did Han China in, allowing the Manchus to overtake China and that's that. Given history and future, it's best for these two groups and Siberians to wise up and find peaceful reconciliation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2