Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Medical research: Hair loss 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Medical research: Hair loss
have several people in my family suffer from baldness, and myself also starting to see dramatic thinning, and as a person who does not believe in genetic hair loss, I have now for many years been looking for a topical fix.

This article does not necessarily contain a cure or fix. This article Does contain important information about creating the perfect conditions for hair growth.

Let me say that again, I do not believe that there is such a thing as hereditary genetic hair loss! While I believe genetics and heredity plays a part, I do not in fact believe that it is a direct factor. That is to say, Genes are an on/off kinda thing, there no middle ground that says "lets slowly turn this off over the next 20 years.", in many cases when I ask people who are bald and their father is bald they say their grandfather died at 90+ (100) with a full head of hair. they say things like "it skips a generation every 2 generations". And while that can be true with things that can lead to dwarfism or gigantism, I have not seen concrete evidence which has proven this is the same with hair.

Lets actually get specific, is there a "dwarf/giant" size gene? like if we edited a specific gene could we make people consistently one height or like extreme heights like 20 meters tall? - good luck feeding them. but actually.. not directly! there is no one gene that controls the size of the entire body, now while in a round about way in simple terms you could use some form of logical route to say that effecting a specific thing always effects size, that gene is not for size on it's own. With gigantism it happens because a piece of the brain presses on the pituitary gland causing the body to constantly create and release growth hormones, yes those are a thing. so growth is hormonal, not genetic, and the genetic code that controls "size" doesn't control it directly, it's not like all body parts look at that code and say "ah Ok scale to [2, 2.01, 2.2]" or something silly like that, and that's also why one breast is always bigger than the other, sometimes visibly so. and sometimes one foot is like a half a shoe size bigger, or one leg is like 3 millimeters shorter than the other. if it was some global "SCALE" code all these parts would get the same message and everything with scale exactly.

So again, there are several parts of the brain that can press on the pituitary gland, not to mention the pituitary gland itself can receive a separate size code from your DNA than the rest of your body, if it's code tells it to be too big, then there will be no room for it in your head and it'll constantly pump growth hormones till you are One Big Ass Fucker. "hows the weather up there?" wont just be a joke. if it's code tells it to grow too small, it wont be able to supply adequate growth hormones to deal with the body's general upkeep (yeah things like fingernails and HAIR and such grow because of growth hormones too), in this case you will get dwarfism. and there is no one size fits all dwarfism. depending on the size the gland gets to it can make varied amounts of the hormone causing dwarves to stop growing at various sizes but definitely lower than average. but, yeah, depending on blood circulation one side of the body may receive these hormones before the other, and in-some cases the absorption rate starves one half of the body resulting in in-proportional dwarfism.

Both of these things, growth hormones and absorption rate, can effect hair growth too! and get this, your scalp is actually one of the last places to receive blood flow. your heart pumps out to your left, and the brain has it's own special veins to get a direct flow. but the scalp is blocked from the brain by your skull. while blood can in fact get through the skull's cracks, the blood is not free flowing in your head! instead the blood flows through veins in your brain then back out. yeah not only does the brain not share it's blood and what the blood contains with your scalp and hair, actually your brain uses a lot of what it gets, such as hormones, vitamins, proteins, minerals amino acids etc. and, Oxygen. next the blood that travels to your left from your heart goes through nearly every other organ and part in your body before it finally reaches your face and scalp.

So not only nutrition is necessary, there is no magical "just inject my scalp with growth hormones, vitamins etc." kinda fix. thats why most if not all pills for hair loss don't actually work. Shampoos, conditioners etc. technically they could work, but again the conditions have to be right. and with any topical liquid you need to remember that the scale is delicate (so harsh cleaning agents will actually negate the function of any healthy things in the shampoo), so lets be honest, all hair loss shampoos and otherwise I have ever seen have harsh hair damaging cleaning agents mixed in with the nutrients. that there is not going to work!

Creams lotions and oils etc. your scalp needs oxygen, your hair needs oxygen to grow! smother it with liquids and it can't breathe to use whatever the heck is in that liquid. - unless that liquid also contains high levels of oxygen, that might work. no wonder Shinji's hair is so thick. :shinjif

Actually after researching it, that brings us to our next point, Oxygen, in many people who are bald or thinning it has come to my attention they have heart and or blood or lung issues which when combined lead to oxygen rich blood never getting to their scalp. skin is actually a poor absorb-er for gases, "the square block goes in the round hole", "no it doesn't you retarded fuck!", it's much better at absorbing liquids but even then it's not super fast. So supplying an oxygen rich liquid or gel to the scalp might soften and open the skin's blood vessels and let the oxygen in where it needs to go.

But that brings me to my last observation, scalp condition.

From scalp acne to dandruff and scabs, easy scarring, and yes even scalp thickness, and skin looseness, this can all effect oxygen and nutrient delivery to the scalp as well as the health and availability of hair roots!

so yeah, you need to keep that shit clean and dander and acne free. try not to scratch if your scalp is sensitive, in fact don't fucking scratch it you dumbass! also be careful with a comb, brush or afro pick dude, you can scratch your scalp badly till it scars with just about any pointed or hard object, so just be careful up there boss! it's best to use the comb parallel to the skin so it's points and edges do not catch the scalp! oh, and never fucking shave your head, that's like a million comb scratchings in 3 minute session, unless you want to be bald? well do you? from this point we'll call you czar baldibald the shiny if you wanted to be bald.

so yeah last point, scalp thickness, in my research of bald people and balding (thinning hair, receding hairline) people one quite obvious difference seems to be true, regions with thick hair have thick loose skin with a nice layer of fat padding beneath, where thinning sections of hair are tight skin with just bone to be felt beneath, and bald sections are the same tight and bony.

can you make the connection there? no? what the fuck have you been reading all this time moron!?

obviously, blood flow works best through regions it can easily pump through, so a loose bit of skin with plenty of soft fat is ideal for blood to pump through to deliver nutrients and oxygen. where a tight bony scalp means more blood pressure is needed to supply the same blood, and while that happens the blood will move slower, through those sections, and also lose it's Oxygen and nutrients quite rapidly. for this, you need to get that skin less tight, this is where messing with it comes in, you need to crimp and massage it with your fingers, lift that scalp off the bone and let that fat stretch, maybe apply some transfat oils to your scalp on top to thicken it. "on top"?, Yes on top because most of the day gravity is pulling that bitch down and tight like a fucking sail on a pirate ship in a jetstream. - gravity is such a bitch. but yeah you also need to see if your blood can carry enough oxygen to it or not, if not, you will need to supply another source of oxygen in a liquid containing it that absorbs well and wont fucking kill you, cause liquid oxygen will fucking kill you..

It's at that point you work with diet and pills/vitamins, creams and such. just make sure theres nothing harmful in that fucking cream "Silica" "Iron Oxides" "titanium oxides" ''Mica"yep there are pretty common and standard actually. they are heavy minerals and bad for your skin. then you've also got to get rid of fucking plastic, glycerine shit. you cannot trust cream and lotion makers these days, they put so much filler in for consistency and you get like 2% active vitamins and shit you need.

read labels, massage and grope your scalp, build up underscalp fat, ensure oxygen and blood flow is good, and take supplements for skin and hair such as collagen, biotin, vitamin C (yeah scurvy can make you bald too), beta carotene, Vitamin E, folic acid, omega 3 fatty acids. do all that and I would find it hard to believe you'd still be balding. but it's kinda a difficult process, definitely no one stop shop it'll also take time and dedication over months and years. that Ok with you baldibald the shiny?

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri May 21, 2021 2:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Re: Medical research: Hair loss
Additional.

DHT is a hormone in the human body that typically results in hair loss when your body creates too much of this substance. but before you take pills to shut off production of this hormone you should consult a doctor and ask for them to test your DHT levels in your blood. chances are you're probably not suffering from overactive DHT production. taking pills to shut it off is a bad idea, it's basically taking pills to perform a sex change as DHT is actually akin to Testosterone though not exactly the same thing. but yeah, sexual side effects are very possible if you don't have a problem with DHT production to start with. So yeah go to a doctor and have them run a test first before you fuck with that shit!

and don't just go and ask for some dick doctor's opinion, cause of course they will suggest expensive pills or treatments! thats their job, it's how they make money. you need to ask a specific question, "what are normal DHT levels like? and are mine above average?" if they say "well yours may not be above average but I'd still suggest you to.." you: "yeah .. about that. no thankyou. I'm not ghey. and I have no problem with my masculinity."

if it is high in your blood and above average tell the doctor you want strict dosage of pills to reduce it's production to average levels, NOT turn it off entirely!

if they give you pills and you take them as directed and start feeling like an emotional bitch ass or a cunt, fucking manually reduce your dosage. maybe cut the pill in half or some shit. take a half dose from then on and see if it changes anything.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]