Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 my thoughts on love 
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post my thoughts on love
Love

OK, here I am at 17 years old, living in NJ, USA and I'm gonna talk about love. I seriously think that I will give up on love because for four years (three of them in a row) I have been rejected at each and every turn. I'm just tired of trying to look for someone and then getting rebuffed all the time. Now I am just sad, angry, and lonely. I already know that most people do not like me, even though I do not know why, but like come on! How many times do I have to get my hopes up just to get them destroyed all over again. I probably will end up purposely getting myself ineligible for senior prom, just so I do not have to go through the pain and humilitation of being laughed at and made fun of that I do not have a date. Man I just really hate my life a lot right now, i'm pretty damn depressed and just tired of being rebuffed all the time. Man this sux.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
Post Re: my thoughts on love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOKm7mxGV6w

I'm in the exact same boat as you; everyone I'm interested in is unattainable. To make matter worse, more and more of my friends around me are pairing off into long term relationships, it sucks.

BUT!

Don't give up on love. I know it's hypocritical of me to say, as I'm bitter and cynical myself, but you need to keep that naive hopefulness. It's important. It's sacred. Hold on to it.

This isn't to say that you need to believe in a fairy tale because there IS no such thing as a happily ever after...only an after. If you get turned down, move on; if you get in a relationship, it won't make you happy for all eternity

Solutions only create new problems; remain in the here and now :)

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:20 pm
Profile E-mail
FH Pope
FH Pope

Cash on hand:
Here's how it is:

As men, we are the pursuers. We are expected to hunt for women and seduce them. However, Hammm, you, and myself are not... the normal Male. I know for a fact Hammm and I are eccentric as hell. So we are hated for being the pursuer, and most likely will always be. Sure, there are rare occasions when a gal ain't... but those are few and far between.

However, give up and you'll be like me. A 21 year old male who is lonely as hell and despise life and people around him.

Bubba wrote:
PKB's accent is... awesome and.. surprisingly sexy.

:)

Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
Actually, the pursuer is ALWAYS hated; you run from what chases you. The difference between us and people in a regular relationship is that both people feel like they're pursuing each other :)

In addition, women (culturally) are raised with the belief that one day a shiny knight will come and solve all their problems by getting them pregnant; this belief puts them in an off-hand submissive position...something I'm kinda glad I'm not in. I don't feel like elaborating on it now, I'll do it later.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
I have never had a relationship lastmore than a month and it hurts alot I know but I press on and keep trying I won't give up until I die and nothing will stop me no ammount of pain of sadness will stop my searching for love

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:31 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
mangaman wrote:
Love

OK, here I am at 17 years old, living in NJ, USA and I'm gonna talk about love. I seriously think that I will give up on love because for four years (three of them in a row) I have been rejected at each and every turn. I'm just tired of trying to look for someone and then getting rebuffed all the time. Now I am just sad, angry, and lonely. I already know that most people do not like me, even though I do not know why, but like come on! How many times do I have to get my hopes up just to get them destroyed all over again. I probably will end up purposely getting myself ineligible for senior prom, just so I do not have to go through the pain and humilitation of being laughed at and made fun of that I do not have a date. Man I just really hate my life a lot right now, i'm pretty damn depressed and just tired of being rebuffed all the time. Man this sux.

Dont give up on love. I just think you're trying way too hard. Concentrate on making friends first. Especially women. And then one of those friendships you form with a women may form into a romantic relationship. Love isnt something you can force, it just happens randomly.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 am
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
maybe you should just take some time off and try later your still young, don't get caught up in the world of stupid preps who only care about who your dating its a waste of energy and time and if you really feel like there is a void where love should be do what i do and fill the void with masturbation.....lots of masturbation

Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 am
Profile E-mail
Sick Fuck
Sick Fuck

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Give up. Srsly.
Love isn't always Roses and Rainbows and Sunshine. It's work. Lots and lots of work. Relationships aren't always one way: It can't always be about you.
Oh, and I still love my ex. Go figure that one out.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 am
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
emovan wrote:
Give up. Srsly.
Love isn't always Roses and Rainbows and Sunshine. It's work. Lots and lots of work. Relationships aren't always one way: It can't always be about you.
Oh, and I still love my ex. Go figure that one out.

hes right love is alot of work and its not something that can happen over night you really need to commit through the good and the bad and even if in the end it fails you can always try again later people change and so do your surroundings

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
not all people change, you shouldn't waste your life on love

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1EXkmLlk-o[/video]

my own rotating sig

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
^hes right like i said befor if you really need love go hire a whore then you get sex but dont have to deal with the relationship parts

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 am
Profile E-mail
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
You make it sound like love is everything. Concentrate on studying at school, pay attention to your friends and screw everyone else. Skip the prom. They're over-rated. High school is a very small part of your life. It's not going to last forever. You'll discover once you're out of high school, and you're working or going to college or university, you'll meet all kinds of awesome people (Since well, people in high school tend to be pretty imature since they live with their parents and dont know what the fuck they're doing)

Fri May 29, 2009 5:38 pm
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:
Personally, I say, screw this stuff, It's a lot better to be alone.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:54 pm
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
I second that. Everywere I look in this town, I see losers and fuck ups, so I'm arranging my schedule so that I only have a small margin of time to hang out with these people. (And well, there isnt much choice of people around here. ) All that's really important to me is school.

Otherwise, I'll spend most of my time alone. And what's so bad about that? Can't be social all the time. All the two faced hippocracy I see everyday is starting to drain me emotionly.

Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 pm
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:
Instead computers are my babies... :twisted Not saying I, er... well... umm... y'know. But they are fun to take apart and build and all that good stuff. :)

Fri May 29, 2009 10:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next