Forum rules

Just dont fuck anything up kay?

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Random parts and Bits of the story 
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Black Pride Reading Rainbow
Post Random parts and Bits of the story
First run of first chapter

For many years the main two powers of humanity have coexisted peacefully, but peace never lasts forever. The powers are currently at war again, this one has been raging for over one thousand two hundred years. but before we go into detail about this let me introduce myself, I am Emperor Sindain* ( subject to change his name) of the Empire of Earth (going to change just a place holder). I've been ruling the empire since it was founded in the year 5,328A.D. the empire is the descendant of the western nations. the Empire was needed because at the turn of the 30th century. all the nations realized that democracy was very inefficient by design and took so long to change that the Soviets were gaining on them. It took many centuries for the old governments of the world to get over their differences and unite under my Flag. The Door to the throne room flies open as a page scurries across the floor, as he takes a knee at the foot of my throne his voice trembles.
"My liege the Admiralty has reported that the Soviets have unleashed a( Nuclear assault?[yes]) upon the planet Eterna
" I know what has happened! I can feel the suffering of my subjects on that planet... wait.. I can feel life![I can feel thier suffering right now.... and, wait, I can feel life!" I exclaimed hopefully.
" Could there really be survivors from such an assault?" asked the Page
" Don't just stand there" I roared at the man" Relay this information to the fleet those people need help!"

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Post Re: Random parts and Bits of the story
Another part (later on in story)

as volleys of missiles Streaked through the atmosphere defense batteries fire barrages of shells in chaotic patterns attempting to intercept them. Civilians gaze upon the night sky in horror as they see the dark blue flairs of death hurtling to words them. In my throne room I cry silently as I feel the pain and despair that suddenly overwhelms my mind.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
continuing from post #1

As the Page went off to do as i commanded, the voice of a strong willed man entered my mind. it took me a second to place who it was, as i thought some one was in the room with me. i looked around and noticed that i was alone, the voice was in my head. I took the voice and psychically amplified it. The voice as it turns out is the Admiral of the fleet above the planet Eterna! Mental grabbing the voice i draw it towards me, making the the link much stronger. I strengthen the bond enough that i can see and feel what he does, even what he is thinking.
~~~~

High in the orbital space of Eterna Might vessels fight a desperate battle to protect whats left of the planet below. the imperial fleet heavily out numbered against the Soviet forces. the imperial forces are slowly getting knocked out of the sky and hurdle towards the the ground like meteors.

~~~~
" Status report" yelled Admiral Aura
"Ma'am the fleet is down to forty percent efficiency" replied a Ensign " wait, we just lost the battle-cruisers Main and Tokyo"
" Dammit we cant hold out much longer"
As th battle rages pilots engage each other in the dance of death, only the most skilled fighter pilots survive the dog fighting. gunnery crews load and fire their weapons. both trying to disable critical systems on the enemy's ships

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
"Admiral" the Lieutenant at communications screamed(yelled?)
"what is it!"
" we have detected a large fleet phasing in at the edge of the system"
" we cant defeat what is here already, this system will" the admiral said with sadness in her voice
"Wait" cried the communications officer " I'm getting identification codes from them! there ours!"
"

~ meh sick of typeing atm~

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Moneyone2 wrote:
"Admiral" the Lieutenant at communications screamed(yelled?)
"what is it!"
" we have detected a large fleet phasing in at the edge of the system"
" we cant defeat what is here already, this system will" the admiral said with sadness in her voice
"Wait" cried the communications officer " I'm getting identification codes from them! there ours!"
"

~ meh sick of typeing atm~

I'll keep this subforum up, for the time being.

4 pcs.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]