Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Alien/Prometheus Theory 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Alien/Prometheus Theory
I'd like to have this made into a flash if possible (looks at yom)

My theory started off as a simple cross-over thought, you know what would happen if Turok Vs. Alien happened.

Then it hit me, Darkhorse Comics the owners of the Alien movie series bought the rights to the Turok comic book series way back in the N64 days. Not only that Darkhorse seems to like to merge it's comic series into the same universe (Ex: Predator Vs. Alien). So by that logic we are bound to see Turok Vs. Alien or something similar where the Turok makes an appearance in a movie associated with Alien.

Then something else hit me. the movie Prometheus (which is a sequel to Alien) calls the home world of the Engineers "Paradise", and the next movie is set to go there. This is interesting because in the Turok Comic series "Lost Valley" (the hidden world connected to earth via a portal on a mountain) is referred to as a paradise!, yet it's a false description due to the horrors which live there.

Then the next evidence hit me, Adon, the speaker of light whose race calls lost valley home is a gray alien just like the engineers!

due to this, I am proposing that any visit to such a Paradise home of the engineers should be a visit to the Lost Valley aka the Lazarus concordance.

The lost valley is a special place surrounded by spacial anomalies which make time flow differently that the outside universe, so much in fact it's like time inside is standing still to outsiders. the Last Turok on record is Joshua Fireseed, as the turok story says he still has not died, meaning that even far in the furute of Prometheus a visit to the lost valley would mean a run-in with Joshua Fireseed.

I kinda want to put this theory into a flash, with pictures and such to be released before the new Prometheus movie. the reason? I'm tired of developers ignoring their own universes and retconning (Retcon: to make a valid canon point from a previous release in the series become invalid because of a new installment which states contrary to the original information) the shit out of everything then acting like us comic buffs are wrong and we need to reread shit.

Edit: not sure how to depict this yet, suggestions are welcomed!

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:50 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]