Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Donald J Trump 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Donald J Trump
Spoiler: show
I actually support Trump now because there's no one better left in the running. he was on my list of support people all along since he started, but a bit too manic for my tastes. but the world has chosen their own fate and I can't say I'm appalled. Ben carson was mercy and forgiveness, the other candidates were strife and loathing, Donald was retribution.

the world has chosen retribution out of 3 options. I personally would have chosen mercy and forgiveness, but retribution is good too because it's going somewhere.

strife and loathing is like slavery it never changes it just gets weirder and more abrasive. so no one was going for that except the slavermasters themselves. and they were a minority and are now trying to rebel against trump cause he threatens their slavemastering ways.

Carson was going to treat everyone as fairly and justly as possible whilst restoring order and clearing up all the bad flavor insanity the kind that we don't feed off. but he might have been too soft to do it because he would have met opposition from politicians.

Trump threatens a lot of the evils and that's why I say he's the embodiment of retribution. heck he may have a cakewalk to the white house when the FBI is done with clinton. any republican would have. God let the world chose and the chose retribution on the bad insanity. there may be hope here yet in men's choice.

OK let me spoiler that shit cause it's not the main point here. this thread is for the probably many ideas I will have for trump while he's president. so I will just dump them here and hope that someone could flame/email them to him till someone in his cabinet or campaign gets them. so he will actually read them and thus learn of the great opportunities laid before him.

Idea 1:

Trumps border plan. I like it, but it needs a lot of work.

a fence, even an electrified fence will do nothing against the problems, mexicans and terrorists will tunnel under it or get a ladder tall enough to get over it then go get drunk illegally work and rape and murder people.

what we need, is the answer to many of america's problems. the answer comes from the same exact problems when defending medieval castles from attackers, they'd either tunnel under or get ladders, so the castles put in the best thought line of defense:

A savage water creature filled moat.

A Moat. this is what america needs on it's border with mexico and canada (where it doesn't already have the niagara or saint lawrence river or great lakes)

not just any moat though, if we are going to dig this thing lets do it for a purpose, lets build this thing right.

so there is a moat on the border how wide should it be?

Transportation: lets make it wide enough to fit any kind of warship we want, both ways, plus room for docked shipping vessels and then some that way we don't have to sail across the open Caribbean to get to panama when we want east coast fleets to go to the pacific. Introducing the Texas Canal; reaching from the gulf of mexico to the pacific ocean through california. Not only that, if we connect these two oceans in this way the circulation of the caribbean will empty out directly in line with it and the current of the pacific ocean will travel across the opening on the other side at a -45 degree angle as if sucking the water right out of it as part of the natural ocean current. can your brain catch the meaning of this? it means it would be a current channel a jet stream of shark infested ocean water it means ships would merely need to enter the current and they could cut their engines, saving billions on fuel every year and providing a public transport canal that would make cross country transport quick and cheap.

Global Environment: by digging these canals we will in effect lower the ocean level by giving the ocean another hole to fill thus stretching it out and making it less deep. With less water the ocean currents will not be as strong and thus wont generate as much moisture and strong winds, thus the increasingly terrible weather we are having will subside, with less water in the oceans the polar ice caps can easily re freeze in the winter, we will defeat global warming in a swift blow without need to lower the amount of farting cattle.

How deep should it be?

it just needs to be deep enough for the boats, but to counter tunnel diggers the US side of the moat should make use of bedrock drills, to drill down through the first layer of bedrock every 4 feet so that the water will go down past possible tunnel depth without leaving space in between for safe tunnels unless they are tube based reinforced tunnels that make their presence obvious during construction.

How much time would it take? and how much money? didn't it take a long ass time to dig the panama canal and a lot of money?

Time: they had out dated equipment mostly relying on human digging. we have hard core construction equipment advances, heck, we have drones, build canal digging drones. less man power less money spent, machines can work all day and night long and don't fuck up or take smoking breaks or sleep breaks or fap breaks, machines don't have family troubles and don't get sick. they will get this shit dug in no time. the more drones the quicker it's dug.

Money: It can be utilized as a transport and shipping platform, a toll canal that ships from other countries must pay to use. it will GENERATE INCOME. much as the panama canal has done for panama. it could become a USA mandated import inspection port which would fill every harbor and dock the whole distance of the canal with federal customs and border agents day and night checking the contents of imports and making sure mexican speedboats don't try to cross with immigrants as well as charging canal tolls on products coming from China, taiwan, japan, africa and india and all those other cheap labor places.

Economy: in other words by charging the toll on all imports it's a way to put a tariff on all the goods made from outsourcing USA manufacturing Jobs, it could very well equal the playing field and bring manufacturers back so they don't have to ship stuff half way across the world to get it to their customers.

Debt: and with a growing economy the canal then creates more money! and the usa gets out of debt!

is there any negative to this plan other than sharks eating desperate drug smuggling mexicans?

if we have 2 of them (one near mexico and one near canada) then it's twice the environment benefit one could serve the northern hemisphere and one the south separating all imports by region so there's no shipping hokus pokus with counterfeit goods.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Mon May 30, 2016 11:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]