Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Universe Swapping 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Universe Swapping
Ok I really didn't want to have to do this. but.. well.. I need to mark a tree or something so I don't get lost and can realize where I am.

I've been swapped/switched/transferred to a parallel dimension multiple times, even notably over the past few years. but I never kept solid record of it. it's hard to know when you've transferred because well, it may be some event that you have to wait till you see it in the news to know there has been a change.

ok, so what is prompting this speculation?

https://www.yahoo.com/style/three-olsen ... 01983.html

in the universe I'm closest to being from (that I can tell) there were only 2 olsen sisters, not 3.

the last solidly recorded swap before this was the death of Shirley temple in active duty as the ambassador to some middle east country, I forget which. she died in the universe I inhabited in 2007 from a terror strike. but in this universe she's still alive.

Why am I being swapped? what significance do these events have and how do they link to the importance of me being here? for a guy that likes to claim I've got all the answers, I haven't got a clue. I'm sure it must be something important or Non-space wouldn't bother making the effort. maybe it's the work I have planned to do for non-space, coupled with my laziness or my non-ready for active duty state.

the changes in universes must have something to do with important events which are triggers to some sort of task which I must perform, I am aware of one such related task, but I was told that wasn't going to happen for a bit.

this is confusing, should I try to find some meaning as to why? or should I just let it be don't mind it and keep going?

Edit: something fucked up when I posted this, my connection was reset and I back tracked one page to 'document expired' I clicked try again, and it posted it a second time.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:49 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]