Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Holy Shit News Block
Post To SomebodyElse
UPDATE!!! We cool again.

Link

All jokes aside, I feel this is the only way I could send this to you. I have absolutely no heat between you or Kiwi. In fact, I fully support your relationship. I'm not speaking on the behalf of anyone else, just myself. I don't want any bad blood between us and don't want to see the group fall apart. I just wanna make this clear, I'm in no way am I a racist irl. Yes, I throw the word (y'all know) around a lot in forum and in VC, but loosely and directionless, without malice.

Not everyone is gonna get my sense of humor, I get that. However, never once have I said intentionally said anything bad towards you/Kiwi's relationship and yourselves, unlike some others. If I came off as that, it was never my intention. If you guys had a problem, tell me. I don't want 6 years of friendship going down the gutter over petty stuff. The Madlibs incident I wasn't involved in, I was AFK at the time and only saw the aftermath. Mic muted, no peeps from me in the chat, nothing.

I have a feeling Kiwi has, well to be blunt, a dislike towards me. That's fine. Personally, I don't. I never saw a problem up until the last chat we had. The first time I was kicked from the FH Discord chat was justified, I was being a dick spamming intentionally. The 2nd was not. Mike, in all honesty, you blocking me and not speaking to me felt like a kick to the balls. After all I've done for you, I bought you that EVA -01 figure (one of the only thing you got in return for buying people stuff), helped out with the Wikia, played countless Games with you when I could've said no, and most importantly, introduced you to Timmy and RCD.

Yes, you bought me some pretty good stuff before hand, I appreciate that. Sure, I worked very little on the site at the time. The point being, we were wonderful friends. Remember the time You, Jeff, and Timmy (It was mostly you) helped me out with Facebook drama I had in early 2015. We had each others backs. We chatted almost everyday when we were not busy, having good laughs, countless hours of entertainment with each other.

As I said before, I'm not sticking up for the others, only me. Yeah, What they did was inappropriate, but I don't want to be trashed for something I didn't do. With that, I'm not saying to forgive them for what they said, that's their problem. What I'm saying is I hope you you realize what you've done to me. What you did hurt me. I trusted you as a real friend, I saw you on the same level as I do with my IRL friends. With that, I hope you realize that you've thrown away one of your most trust worthy friends you had.

I'm not writing this as a BS excuse, I'm writing this from the bottom of my heart. I don't want any hatred between us, I don't want our group to be divided, I want us to forgive each other and leave this all behind us. If not, you've lost the one person you honestly had your back. I wish you and Kiwi the best of luck. I didn't want to bring this to FH, but I felt this was the only way I could get you to see this. No more of Timmy and RCD speaking for me.

With that, Mike. I hope we can leave this behind us and move on. Deep down, I'm still your friend and with that, I love you, man. As for Kiwi, if I offended you, it was never my intention and with that, I'm sorry. I never had any ill-will towards you and in fact like you as a new member of the FH group.

-madassgamer

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:22 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]