Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Camelot/King Arthur = Damned Jewish/Christian David/Solomon 
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Camelot/King Arthur = Damned Jewish/Christian David/Solomon
As far as I respect the morals stressed in the tales of Camelot, I recently in the years, had believe that it's more of a cautionary tale. I mean, of course these knights of the Round Table are not as perfect as we would been propagandized and deceived of.

Asides from the Lancelot and Guinevere story, there are also other hardly mentioned stories of moral/mortal sin, one of them being adultery. Now, it's probably just some made up story, but I read several claims that Arthur (as well as his father) tried sexual relations before his marriage. I'm not sure of the norms of the times, but it could be controversial. Even for Morgan de Fey, even if it is not marriage, her lover(s) cheat on her. However, maybe, it was more of a get back in terms of her own crimes.

It's just this endless cycle of adultery, and ultimately, infidelity, would bring down the illusionary chaste kingdom of Camelot, to ruin.

---

This is almost like the Jewish/Christian story of king David and usurper Solomon. Yes, plenty had talked about how David was good, but there's no evidence to amount to such a truth. I guess the battle of Goliath was one, but I wouldn't really cared in the first place. David committed plenty of wrongs worthy to the deeds of a black knight, or even a tyrant. Solomon was just another copy, tyrant after tyrant, usurper after usurper. Thus, the endless cycle of what is to be continues without end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
Spoiler: show
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]