Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Flash Dicontinued?! Using FF or Chrome? Read this! 
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
Post Flash Dicontinued?! Using FF or Chrome? Read this!
ok if you are reading this, first order of business: if you are using google chrome as your default browser, get another browser now.

Your options are seamonkey, firefox 51.0 (or earlier), and maybe opera. google chrome has decided that they will discontinue flash support, so; "google chrome has decided to stop making web browsers and discontinue support for older versions, they advise you to find another browser that supports flash before December 2020."

are you thinking of getting firefox? ok but hold up we are gonna need to nutter it. firefox is only ok with certain addons installed, Advanced cookie manager, Adblocker Ultimate, No Script, flash player, downthemall, and at your discretion privacychoice tracker block. you will need to get .xpi installer files for each of these it may be hard.

next, you are going to need to get an old version of firefox, 51.0 as a full installer. next you are going to go offline, completely disconnect from the internet, install the shit with NO MAINTENANCE SERVICE!, go into settings and disable all update checking, disable all feedback and tracking. then go into about:config, search "update" without quotes and toggle all the mozilla update bools to false.

you may now go online again.

nex you are going to have to go into about:config and search for "signing" or "sign" look for anything that says somehting like "check for xpi signing", or "Addon Signing" and disable all of them.

Now you will get the XPIs stated earlier, if you need help I have copies of most of them, just not for advanced cookie manager, still trying to figure out how to transfer that one to a new browser.

next install flash player, good thats solid and wont change ever.

next install the XPI's manually through the addon's page at the top the gear icon, install addon from file, make sure to deselect (untick) "check for updates", "update addons automatically", and "reset all addons to update automatically". now install your XPIs, if it gives you beef (it usually complains about adblocker ultimate) then select the gear, select "debug addons" and install it there as a temporary addon. then uninstall firefox, go offline reinstall fire fox do all this stuff again and install it as a dedug addon then close and reopen firefox and it'll be permanent.

or install seamonkey.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:24 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Re: Flash Dicontinued?! Using FF or Chrome? Read this!
I usually give up on Flash stuff. Complicated stuff. I figure that there would be programming errors and whatnot. It's probably good for youtube and whatnot, but whatevers.

Anyone know why would Flash discontinue? It's probably due to security flaws like nested whatevers script. It's like javascript. There was Shockwave before, but now it's like gone so yeah.

I think the reason is html5, so it's like web standards committee bringing back html strict standards for viewer/visitor compatibility of all browsers. Less browser add-ons anyways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ChoSh.jpg, resident alien generation? Wow!
_
Regurgitator monster to be resumed
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
Spoiler: show
Fraud Alert Renewal Month: 03, 06, 09, and 12
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
I usually give up on Flash stuff. Complicated stuff. I figure that there would be programming errors and whatnot. It's probably good for youtube and whatnot, but whatevers.

Anyone know why would Flash discontinue? It's probably due to security flaws like nested whatevers script. It's like javascript. There was Shockwave before, but now it's like gone so yeah.

I think the reason is html5, so it's like web standards committee bringing back html strict standards for viewer/visitor compatibility of all browsers. Less browser add-ons anyways.

oh that, it's 66% political and monetary and 34% excuses and geriatric misinformation. The reasons are as follows:

1: the horde of flash games on the net spawned by ages of user freedom and freedom of expression do not conform to the PC narrative that many government actors and company board members desire. therefore they have been pushing for the death of flash to force users to no longer be able to view this content and to slow or stop the production of new content to the same effect (because now everyone will have to learn HTML5 and thats a steep learning curve and may take many years for the general unwashed masses with no money to hire help to accomplish). thus creating an internet whose media and message is 99.9999999% compliant with the desired PC narrative for long enough for them to win several elections so they can take away free speech and freedom of expression and criminalize contrary narratives expressed through online media. this is no joke it's just the frank truth.

2: most of the pirated anime and movies are played via flash players. so they figure if they force flash to not work = no more flash players and all those movies/episodes players will have to be redone painstakingly or just left broken forever. thus creating an internet where watching anything for free is impossible for normal users paving the way for new paysites and hollywood profits. they want hollywoods celebrities to get more monies because these celebrities aree the ones funding the political parties that want to install PC culture with no outlet online for anything else. hence it's really just a loop around to #1.

3: Google being one of the Politically Correct (PC) companies invested in changing the world to be PC owns chrome, and to their dismay their users have wanted to use flash since the browser's conception, and they have been floating the idea for years of discontinuing or replacing flash. so using Google tracking through scripts on just about every website from analytics.google.com they have been identifying individual computers and downloading your browser history, taking snapshots of pages every time the mouse moves and determining if the mouse pointer was pointing at something or if a Flash program was loaded on the page (by taking a snapshot of the source code after the page loads thus acknowledging when an addblocker removes a flash add). from this study, they have determined that <=20% of users often view pages with flash content. because of this they are using it as evidence to tell their moron users how they can justify discontinuing flash. what these geriatric morons don't realize is that people use script blocking to block analytics.google.com from ever running, so their data is absolutely incomplete. in fact I'd venture to say most people on the interbuts block google analytics when they don't need it. resulting in the other outcome of Google's research = "less and less people are on the internet today than ever before!"

lastly
4: Adobe, adobe is a payware company. they may not have been linked to the political correct culture and politics before, but because everyone pirated thier dev software except for the random company here or there, Adobe was forced to seek revenue from other places, ads and a partnership with mcaffee were intended to fund thier company and keep it above water so they could continue to operate and infinitely bug fix and anti-hack flash player. however that was not enough funds in the end because of the large and increased amount of flash hacks that were being exposed. Adobe's fallback plan was a flash developer's monthly subscription to continue using thier newest dev software, again most people were using old versions (like CS4 ) which didn't have that monthly subscription capability the few people making games and stuff in the new versions were few and far between mostly due to the fact that CS4 can practically do everything new flash can anyways so they were selling a monthly subscription for CS4 with a skin change and different more complicated user interface and that never works with any software, ever... Adobe was forced to take dirty political money in exchange for their cooperation in eventually 86ing flash..

this is why they are attempting to kill flash. and if you support any of those people or use their web browsers or just go along with it, then you too are helping them meet their goal of taking over the internet's voice.

got any?

His name is not Robert Paulsen, His name is Gregory Matthew Bruni, he won so hard.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:37 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: PEARL HARB☠R!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
So apparently, there's a dystopia of big brotherness going downtown. It's like futuro neo-tokyo, with a big of flashy lights (or not, more like just plain [Thomas Hobbes's brutalist natural law, "the war of all against all"] concrete contrast in the middle of the desert of 1984?) on both active/abandoned skyscrapers. Big corporations and things like that. I would also expect cyberpunk and ghetto buildings. Fuck, it's already getting medieval hubris/upheaval right now, even though monsters are expected.

However, I don't blame them, it's their share of whatevers and their own interests sharing with others. I do see that how the special interests would be somewhat of a threat to the majority or democracy. SOPA is quite the example.

What then?
What is needed is a free source type of flash, which should have been already started since the inception of the company, product, whatevers.
Maybe, 4chan is just a virtual version of the physical cyberpunk philosophy? Of course, the right stuff is required.

---

Not really related, propaganda and hidden agendas might be in a form of a simple shocker/meme.
movie quote:

Link

_
whatissk/moonie/washingtontimes=anti-armistice nazi instigator-usurper/tyherantno parasite/censorship/anti-neutrality embargo/siege fallen cheonson-ilminismist/ilminazmist/merciless 'they live' mein kampf machine/kal_flight_007 self-victimization
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/Lightning%20Exclusive%20Nasheed%20By%20Ahmad%20Al-Muqit.mp3

Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
RV-007 wrote:
So apparently, there's a dystopia of big brotherness going downtown. It's like futuro neo-tokyo, with a big of flashy lights (or not, more like just plain [Thomas Hobbes's brutalist natural law, "the war of all against all"] concrete contrast in the middle of the desert of 1984?) on both active/abandoned skyscrapers. Big corporations and things like that. I would also expect cyberpunk and ghetto buildings. Fuck, it's already getting medieval hubris/upheaval right now, even though monsters are expected.

However, I don't blame them, it's their share of whatevers and their own interests sharing with others. I do see that how the special interests would be somewhat of a threat to the majority or democracy. SOPA is quite the example.

What then?
What is needed is a free source type of flash, which should have been already started since the inception of the company, product, whatevers.
Maybe, 4chan is just a virtual version of the physical cyberpunk philosophy? Of course, the right stuff is required.

---

Not really related, propaganda and hidden agendas might be in a form of a simple shocker/meme.
movie quote:

Link

It's a threat to democracy because the majority of the public believe what they see and read and watch. If you can control what they watch and read and see then you can control what they believe. Debate Tactic 101; setting the narrative. If you can set a narrative without anyone proposing a counter narrative, then you have already won the debate.

Kinda hard to set a narrative when we have flash developers like us guys here proposing wild counter narratives which give people other ways to believe. they want to shut down flash so as to "cut-off" peoples connection to this flash group and thus kill the flash narratives leaving only thier own narratives and isolating us into thier overbearing culture. it's a "silence your enemies" tactic.

It'll work if we let them do it. they will silence us. no one will view our games because they wont have the software to open them. it's only a matter of flash in webbrowsers being disabled until thier next step; the final nail in the coffin, a Flash/OS Autoupdate which breaks your offline flash players!. pages and pages of "i keep getting [Stop 0x0000] messages when I try to run offline flashpalyers., I looked it up and it has to do with a recent windows update which removes certain services from running to support flash players as a security measure because the tool is no longer being bugfixed. when will there be a fix?" - [silence] will be found all over the internet. then and only then in that late hour will a few smart people look for a work around and it may be years before the work around becomes easily installable for the general public. we're talking more than 8 years here. thats 2 presidencies without us internet people chiming in with our 2 cents. thats 2 senates and Houses of representatives and one British General election without an internet voice being heard, only the news outlets will be heard and we all know whose side they are on.

so yeah, it's a direct attack on the internet's voice, political or otherwise and thus a threat to democracy.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:11 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Only until then, when they will silence their inside political oppositions? No more internets, plus the issues of pushing cloud computing will bring more reasons to bring down the internet until apranet revives or something. Eventually, it's more like a giant antenna network under one. Afterwards? Maybe outside communication is next, then shunned like propaganda.

I'm not sure about anime stuff being a target, it's like a difficult process to keep even a short series in quality. At least non-flash games still exist. Anyways, it's back to the 80s in video/tape cassettes. Going way back? Radio and cinemas make a comeback. Maybe, even arcades! Even then, at least we still got b-ball, jacks, and cards, right?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Anime is definitely a target because its something they can't control.

4 pcs.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:24 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Who is they, exactly? The anime market that tries to get back the monies? The hollywoods that try to dominate crush the 'anime' markets? Are we seening a displacement factor going on? Or is it just rather, the consumer's rights of freedom being the sole target, not anime, not movies, not whatevers? THAT MEANS NO MOAR INTURNETS AS THE ONE WE USED TO!?

At least the radio and cinemas might have a chance for sightseeing profits? Technically, I would still go to the movies just to see what's new/next (if there's rerun, whatevers, it's like a museum/garden exhibit anyways). There's concerts and assemblies still, not that I want to say there's mass protests/riots being entertainment number one. At least books (or written material) should NOT be going extinct. Let us count our blessings/leisures.

---

Far stretch
I'm just going to throw out a wringer and say it might been a scheming part of the ANTI-GENTILE agenda! DUH, DUH, DUH!

I'll say!

Imagine DUH, DUH, DUH as Watson and I'll say! as gentleman quotes with this picture into meme poster.

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Level 39
Level 39

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
There ya go. Now you're on the right track.

4 pcs.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:22 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 22
Level 22

Cash on hand:
except he's not. he's trying to say "so what if the bad people try to interjet crap nto anime and put rules on what kinda anime content is acceptable, lets just watch movies and read books"

completely giving up. no balls. what a beta.

got any?

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:22 am
Profile E-mail
Level 20
Level 20

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Now now, hold on (to your pants)! Anime itself is quite the difficult process anyways! It will hardly look as good as pin-ups or manga processing.

The problem is that if there is corps versus independents, it's still likely the same result. If you want your stuff to keep on going, it's best to do-it-yourself. It's also the freedom of expression/speech right. Either it be from Nippon, America, or whatnot. Almost a time tested theory.

Otherwise, you will have to ensure the survival of flash. Just look @ geocities, there are grassroots that take on archiving the funny 90s webhost. Wouldn't you say that it's merely the same thing/fight?

_
nsfw
My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]