Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 The progress of "human technology" 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post The progress of "human technology"
Someone asked me if Area 51 is real. You know that supposidly fictional place somewhere in arizona where they have a alien spaceship or something? I said yeah it probably is real. And that's probably where a lot of the technology today is coming from.

You notice how technology just sort of jumped in the last hundred or so years? I dont think that's a coincidence really.

I think a alien spaceship fell from the sky and people found it and it was somewhat working. And they reversed engineered it. That would explain where computers, things like TV's, biotechnology, cloning, genetic engineering came from.

Do you really think human beings are smart enough to come up with stuff like that? Maybe we would have years and years from now.

I think finding that alien technology sped it up a bit. And it keeps speeding up as scientists understand the science about it more.

That's why in like the 70's they had optical storage and digital storage and play back of music. It wasnt feasible for consumer use until the 80's. And then suddenly in the 90's they came out with DVD's.

And technology such as that keeps geting cheaper and cheaper. Though these days they sort of reached the roof with things like that. (Well, with transistors and microprocesors, thats why you see more things with multiple cores and advances in memory because they can't make the things that small go any faster anymore)

And well, I'm starting to go off topic so I'll shut up now

Wed May 27, 2009 9:20 pm
Level 16
Level 16

Cash on hand:
Post Re: The progress of "human technology"
Something good to consider is my Eee PC 901 in my lap compared to my pocket sized DOS computer in my pocket...

Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 am
Sick Fuck
Sick Fuck

Cash on hand:

Bank:
I think humans are smart enough to have made all of those things and much, much more .

Thu May 28, 2009 8:50 am
Profile E-mail
Level 7
Level 7

Cash on hand:
Group: Special Access
you are partly right
is area 51 real? yes we have photographs from far away showing a normal base.
why so secret? because it is where they hold technology that we are in a race to complete against other nations(IE plasma propulsion on planes ECT)
do they have aliens there cause some people said they saw a UFO. no. . . . again what people thought they saw was probably a plane with some new propulsion system and a big ass light attached to it.

i remember seeing a part of a documentary on it and they had someone who worked there talk about it and he said that it was a horrid place to work. . .lots of unclean chemical spills and poor treatment of the workers but damn it that pay must b good

1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 am
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
The technological growth is exponential; the more technology we have, the more is created. This, combined with an exponential rise in population, means that by the year 2000 we'll be living like The Jetsons!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Hammm wrote:
The technological growth is exponential; the more technology we have, the more is created. This, combined with an exponential rise in population, means that by the year 2000 we'll be living like The Jetsons!

But we aren't living like the Jetsons. The Jetsons had buildings in the sky, much taller than ours, riding around on fuckin jet cars and teleportation. They also had like Robot Maids and stuff. No cellphones though...

Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 17
Level 17

Cash on hand:
30kbpm wrote:
Hammm wrote:

But we aren't living like the Jetsons. The Jetsons had buildings in the sky, much taller than ours, riding around on fuckin jet cars and teleportation. They also had like Robot Maids and stuff. No cellphones though...

I was being facetious...

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Level 1
Level 1

Cash on hand:
Hammm wrote:
30kbpm wrote:
Hammm wrote:

I was being facetious...

I knew that...ANYWAY Back on subject, eh? I learned recently that withing 30+ years of research we now have 2 billionths of an ounce of anti-matter. Progress my friend! :P

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 am
Profile E-mail
Level 0
Level 0

Cash on hand:
Group: Registered users
pinkturbokitty wrote:
alien spaceship

...maybe u left the cheese out of the fridge for too long and it started growing an artificial life forms that were so intelligent they could create tv's and such..

..remember the invention the artificial vagina, now you know humans aren;'t smart enough to think of that..

maybe my boyfriend is an alien, his breath is totally inhuman

..or maybe i just need to try garlic bread out on him first..

30kbpm wrote:
Hammm wrote:

yeah, but they were supposed to bring out flying cars and shit when year 2000 came.. or at least, that's what i thought

[rainbow]I'm a TUNA kitteh, cute pretty sea kitteh... want a tuna sandwich?? you know u want it...[/rainbow]

[rainbow]I'm swimming, I'm swimming, and swimming from Turkey to Canada =^.^=[/rainbow]

Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]