Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items 
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: MASJID AL-HARAS JUNTA!!! VIGILANTE! KILLER OF SOLICITATION, TEMPTATION, USURPATION, AND COUPS! ^^
Group: Registered users
Post Re: [ZDoom_Mod/Release/{usually} NSFW/SFW] Ally Unit Items
v00+: Pokemon!
-Corny whatevers pokemon is here!
-Gold finger, I mean, golduck, along with his bros, will help you along your journey of Aesop's fables and things like that.
-Gold finger, I flash my bling! BD
-Oh yeah, no roster nor screenshot images yet. No information change on the item page either until those two tasks need to be done. I'm still testing the simple golduck prototype. Wanted to put on harmful/harmless vapors like a folklore dragon ball z thingie, but too slow for my monsters. Went out cutting the charge time duration and go out super psychic. Oh well.
-I am to put Arbok next. Anyone got an input, go ahead. Oh yeah, theme is psychic related.
-I was about to mess with the project more, but figuring that it won't be popular anyways, I decided not to. Like I said, no one would really care anyways.

Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
OMG! Barry Manilow! Avenue Q! GG Allin! Brothel - Dirty Deeds!
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see Image below...)
Metal tracking mods

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:53 am
Profile WWW
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: MASJID AL-HARAS JUNTA!!! VIGILANTE! KILLER OF SOLICITATION, TEMPTATION, USURPATION, AND COUPS! ^^
Okay, other than Arbok, I might put in Parasect, Drowzee/Hypno, Lickatung (nice slap animation!), Polygon, Kabutos/Kabutops, and Aerodatos. The strikes mean that some of the frames just look too stupid for some reason.

These look pretty good despite the minor size resolution. Only problem is if they can stack up to the doom environment. I doubt that the blade wielders can throw out anything? Maybe?

Okay, so that leaves about 2 more pokemons to do! One cobra and the other tongue. I wonder what kind of attacks or traits they should inherit?

On a side note, I have to go back to diablo monsters at some point (this one is just easier). Spriting is evil hell, but I think I can do it. Plus, other projects are laying dormant.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Level 4
Level 4

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Okay, I figure that the arbok needs a seeker noclip_upon_xdeath (ninja star reference from sexy ninja foxy) projectile. Termination on random tic interval. It can repeat fire at a given random interval. No cloudy shit as this is supposed to be the sharp seeker. Will lag then too.

The licky got that saliva attack. Can repeat attack. However, it's acid liquid so it's not going to explode. I'm think bouncing or ripper property from a burst effect? Maybe spawning one or more lingering bubble? Source be either projectile or bullet puff. Good area denial or fire wall attack.

As for the item drop for the golduck, I might change to balance out the combat measure rating. How many kits will be decided later.

Sprite collection complete. Just tested a fire team of golduck marines against the pokemon maps. Works well enough as sight is concerned. Will out activate wait/suppressive/cover fire mode for golduck as they need to be looking, not constant godlike. Fair limitation. Further play session suggests that golduck is for single target at a time, but can kill off a number of weak enemies to pining down one strong enemy. Presence doesn't last too long due to weak attack rate and long time consumption to kill off an enemy. That's when I need to wrap around other pokies. Let me know if you got ideas. Didn't contact author just yet. Afraid to touch weirder pokemon generations.

---

bloodyboots map is good.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2