Forkheads
http://www.forkheads.net/

Nintendo E3 2018?
http://www.forkheads.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18203
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Lief139 [ Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Nintendo E3 2018?

Hey! I have no one to talk to so I came here!
Anybody else hyped for Nintendo at E3 this year? If so what?
Honestly, I am currently awaiting more info on Pokemon, and many of the other leaks. Speaking of leaks what ones do you think are real and why?

Author:  YomToxic [ Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

Lief139 wrote:
Hey! I have no one to talk to so I came here!
Anybody else hyped for Nintendo at E3 this year? If so what?
Honestly, I am currently awaiting more info on Pokemon, and many of the other leaks. Speaking of leaks what ones do you think are real and why?


I'm pretty disappointed with the E3 so far. A lot of good releases just have denuvo on them. Here's hoping Nintendo doesn't dun goof like Sega just did.

Still, gotta admit; there's a real charm to playing a core RPG Pokemon title. I'd love to see what they come up next, too.

Author:  Lief139 [ Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

YomToxic wrote:
Lief139 wrote:
Hey! I have no one to talk to so I came here!

I'm pretty disappointed with the E3 so far. A lot of good releases just have denuvo on them.


Yeah, I was expecting much more from what most people call "The big players" like Microsoft and PlayStation, Big Ol' triple A's pulling their punches this year. However It does seem like Nintendo is permeating throughout the other companies stations, I mean, Look at the Star Fox Cameo, or fallout shelter coming to switch (My first entry into the series).

Confirmed Denuvo? Dang, That's awful. They are just delaying the inevitable... Are they new versions of it though? Thats the real problem with denuvo is when It comes out with the new versions of it.

Author:  YomToxic [ Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

Lief139 wrote:
Yeah, I was expecting much more from what most people call "The big players" like Microsoft and PlayStation, Big Ol' triple A's pulling their punches this year. However It does seem like Nintendo is permeating throughout the other companies stations, I mean, Look at the Star Fox Cameo, or fallout shelter coming to switch (My first entry into the series).

Confirmed Denuvo? Dang, That's awful. They are just delaying the inevitable... Are they new versions of it though? Thats the real problem with denuvo is when It comes out with the new versions of it.


Its not even the piracy that's irking me. It's the fact that denuvo is an "always-on required" harmware that can slowly corrode SSD drives because it constantly writes/updates itself. I don't really mind paying for videogames, but when they start damaging my infrastructure, that's stepping over the line in the sand.

Image

Author:  Lief139 [ Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

YomToxic wrote:
even the piracy that's irking me. It's the fact that denuvo is an "always-on required" harmware that can slowly corrode SSD drives because it constantly writes/updates itself.

WAIT WHAT
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I"VE HEARD OF THIS NONSENSE.
how much does it shorten the lifespan of an SDD?

Author:  YomToxic [ Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

Lief139 wrote:
YomToxic wrote:
even the piracy that's irking me. It's the fact that denuvo is an "always-on required" harmware that can slowly corrode SSD drives because it constantly writes/updates itself.

WAIT WHAT
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I"VE HEARD OF THIS NONSENSE.
how much does it shorten the lifespan of an SDD?


Depends on use, I guess. But the equivalent of constantly reading/writing a file will make you see fails faster than usual. It'll start with the little things at first.

Author:  Lief139 [ Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

Well... In any case... It seems as if Nintendo doesn't disappoint :lol

Author:  YomToxic [ Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

Lief139 wrote:
Well... In any case... It seems as if Nintendo doesn't disappoint :lol


What's the word on Nintendo's entrees to E3?

Author:  Lief139 [ Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nintendo E3 2018?

YomToxic wrote:
Lief139 wrote:

What's the word on Nintendo's entrees to E3?


Well, Got some more Info on Pokemon Lets Go, not much but It is more core series than what was first expected of me and many other such as CP is NOT replacing stats like I had hoped, its just a summary of them represented as 1 singular number.

LOTS of Indie Games

And Smash 5 also known as SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE having every single character in the series to date as well as including a much asked character to participate being Ridley from Metroid.

Overall Very nice.

Page 1 of 1 Time zone: Pacific/Galapagos
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/