Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Granblue Fantasy, anyone? ;) 
Level 9
Level 9

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
Group: Registered users
Post Granblue Fantasy, anyone? ;)
Where the grind never ends, time is to be wasted (because you got no goldfish), and plenty of pretty eye candies. Welcome to Granblue Fantasy, where the gay never ends like a eternal rainbow!

IT'S GURL TIME, BITCH! YEAH!

Example image:
Spoiler: show
music

What I don't get is that why is fucking Fate: Grand Order, getting more fanfare? Oh, just because they decided to localize and accommodate to cover up like 1984 censorship? Or it's because fucking revenues and shit. That don't make shit! Pablo Picasso didn't earn much when he was alive, but he still one of the great artists for a movement or something like that. Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni was great himself hands down, but you don't see him fanning his fiat around. Look at this, even homeless people are playing gbf! Boo hoo hoo, it makes me cry. Well, at least said by this weebie news site.

Fraud Alert Renewal Month: March, June, September, and December
My ZDoom mods
Viva Le Resistance! (threat: see ☠Image☠ below...)
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/Viikate%20Mies%20-%20Sacrifies%20From%20Another%20Kingdom%20Of%20Darkness.mp3
░▒▓Burn▓▒░☄ me here! >:)

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Level 38
Level 38

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Group: Sysop
Post Re: Granblue Fantasy, anyone? ;)
My sources say FGO is still shit, though. It's just profitable, nothing more.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:01 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Level 9
Level 9

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Location: S☠LAYMAN'S RING!!! QUELL (PRETENSE OF) INSTIGATIONS (WARMONGERING), USURPATION, AND COUPS!
I just watched a bit of a youtube video (if you want to read it, here), and I have to say that as a summoning mage hero, you don't get to fight, so it's like pokemon, yu-gi-oh, or magic: the gathering (last two titles can get your paralyzed ass kicked until you die off like a old grandma there). I didn't really like the 'servant' concept, it's like they slaves and shit. I like that I am also a character (with different class options), like any other character duking it out on the rpg battle. Just compare the experience to participating as an unit, rather than as a office commander, in a wargame. It's a classic design, but I think it's still worth the engagement. Almost like a time-tested recipe. I think production companies are just trying to do new things, but whatevers. The other thing is the story, it's like you go thru some time machine thing and go back to time or whatevers. I mean, of course it's like any other jrpg flexing out all matter of intricacies, but I think it's just my personal preference. There's a fucking story that supposedly drives a narrow linear path like a good versus evil or quest for some shit. There is some sense of historical/realism going, as if it would connect to people or interests. Sometimes, that backfires. There's something definite going on and it's not my style. Nothing is for certain, like the vast open skies. Or maybe it's more of a coming-of-age/intrapersonal/interpersonal/extrapersonal exploration journey thing lol.

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw
https://archive.org/download/for_jihad_monsters/New%20Best%20Nasheed%202013%20Mujahid%20Nasheed%20syria.mp3
https://archive.org/download/two_specific_missing_metal_albums/Viikate%20Mies%20-%20Sacrifies%20From%20Another%20Kingdom%20Of%20Darkness.mp3

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Level 9
Level 9

Cash on hand:

Bank:
Eh... am I expected to post moar pictures or something? Not that I am under employment with the company in any way! <.< >.>

My ZDoom mods
Metal tracking mods
sfw

Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]