Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Things that dont make sense in Sim City 4 
Expert Cumsniffer
Expert Cumsniffer

Cash on hand:
Group: Oldies
Post Things that dont make sense in Sim City 4
With the city services. For example. the hospitals, generally, in real life even if people have to drive many kilometres, they're still going to go to the hospital if they have a broken arm. yet if you have a sim outside the band of the hospitals coverage, they say things like "broken arm but no doctor to tell" Jesus christ, lady, you drive farther to work, can't you get your lazy ass to the hospital that's over there too? Or how about taking a ambulance, I think a ambulance would go farther in real life. Since I imagine places and the hospitals are a fair amount farther away and they get there fast enough. I guess they maintain this unrealistic quirk so that the game has some sort of difficulty.

And another thing, hospitals pretty much everywhere in real life are over crowded and generally people dont strike. So why do the sims have the tendancy to strike when the things just a tiny bit over capacity? Fucking entitled bastards. When ever I build a city certain areas have a great coverage, though some hospitals I just totally ignore and they can be totally striking and Id just scroll over them. Since it's just way too hard to make the entire city have good coverage. You have to pick and choose stuff in the game, you just can't please everyone. I tend to concentrate on education so I can make most of the industry high tech and have a lot of commercial to keep pollution and what not down. And well, I just suck at this game because certain parts of it doesnt make rational sense. Though I'm just dumb anyways... So oh well

Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]